Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: ABOVE'S "slaughter those" THREAD

ABOVE

Default Re: ABOVE'S "slaughter those" THREAD

off the meter burn heaters by the kilometer weight carrier take off like harriers break barriers divine manifesine since the phillistines times still roman witch craft explosion shadow thats all he do the man dont play your big brother the cause of judgement day yo you shun and despise my people cause its in human nature to migrate say you dont want us here yet you enlist non citizens into your army brain vegitate in the garden of knoledge see every thing seems like no escape out the street life toilet paper dice ghetto like sundew ryme feind every verse will leave you a sprung fool yall shitty like cow dung and im the shits like the one they call the chosen one above imortalize every thing engraved in digital dots of ones and zeros get my dinero so dont be a pendayho fuck around and get your wigg blown why trip machete reduce your skull to a half dome in the zone

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Default Re: ABOVE'S "slaughter those" THREAD

watch the thermostat up the heater stop the massive delusion of the mind bleeders remove the spotter make room for the martyr head chop hannibal got rome on the move relinquish the power full bloom with the powder boom swept under the radar kill the traitor helicopter the loose paper movements made major in the dreamscape cobra commanders are ate G.I jakes force the hand to be played serenade lemonade gators in waiting watch wrist movement master illustrations remove illumination stop the air to blood suffocate to death and air out the lungs!

ABOVE

navigate through sonic sound as souls vibrate controlled photonic elements integrate compounds in the structure of my scripture assasinate those that attempt to altercate nickel plate to the face skulls i penetrate with the mini mags swiss cheese that ass when i blast strike swift bring death fast light sticks the sting project a flash gage spray and splash then tossed in the stash mash out the scene lay low to the earth none witness a dam thing not even seldom seen crush your spleen for that cream straps peel caps ducktape your mouth cause fuck a scream fuck with me put you in eternal dreamstate to forever sleep slugs and drug stings live the life of hard love show how a cali soldier gleem keep it gangster by any means lean and mean bred for war no emotions like a machine dirt clean hurt fiends hurting for that spot at the top bash your head in with a bat believe son there wont be no coming back from that rap bible archival rise higher knowledge appliers the word spread like flyers fire with fire fighter straight rider above the clouds glider game amplifier grind tighter rhyme solidifier pass the wire weak folks retired meek locked expired murder for hire by none inspired one with god build my empire sweat perspired on microphone cipher kill mc colliders militant king birth clean earth destine to quest the manifest control war manifold explode expose those who depose false hopes lies told repave roads gold kingdom come wher free we run without freedom rung no liberty bells hung the final war in hells just begun science of the gods we all wher born blind deaf and dumb

LyRiCaL sHiNoBi Father N Dangerous's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ABOVE
    navigate through sonic sound as souls vibrate controlled photonic elements integrate compounds in the structure of my scripture assasinate those that attempt to altercate nickel plate to the face skulls i penetrate with the mini mags swiss cheese that ass when i blast strike swift bring death fast light sticks the sting project a flash gage spray and splash then tossed in the stash mash out the scene lay low to the earth none witness a dam thing not even seldom seen crush your spleen for that cream straps peel caps ducktape your mouth cause fuck a scream fuck with me put you in eternal dreamstate to forever sleep slugs and drug stings live the life of hard love show how aa cali soldier gleem keep it gangster by any means lean and mean bred for war no emotions like a machine dirt clean hurt fiends hurting for that spot at the top bash your head in with a bat believe son there wont be no coming back from that rap bible archival rise higher knowledge appliers the word spread like flyers fire with fire fighter straight rider above the clouds glider game amplifier grind tighter rhyme solidifier pass the wire weak folks retired meek locked expired murder for hire by none inspired one with god build my empire sweat perspired on microphone cipher kill mc colliders militant king birth clean earth destine to quest the manifest control war manifold explode expose those who depose false hopes lies told repave roads gold kingdom come wher free we run without freedom rung no liberty bells hung the final war in hells just begun science of the gods we all wher born blind deaf and dumb
    Wow man i must say this was a str8 as fuck drop, your flow n consistency throughout the whole verse didn't waver with ya flow, you kept steadly incline'n on ya wordplay n concept.

Another thing that blew me away was that..
    the closeing line was hof material...in my opinion it should be there now but fa real that ending was ill.

-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`
    RED
    =Better then average lines
    White=Flawless
    My skills punish, you untill ya grills rubbish, make ya cry like peeled onions More electrifying. Then a eels touch is, got a girl thats real luscious Eat these rappers for real like sealed lunches More bad ass than a navy seals gun is
    More fly then everybody that wields luggage
    Im the beer clutchin career crushin fear nothin fierce one with...sheers cuttin blood spills gushin no need to worry bout the wounds cuz u wont heal from it

ABOVE

peace, above c-1

ABOVE

castrate minds detoxify earths liquify the enemy assasinate at a higher energy flow on a higher frequency illafier bring it to your ear like an amplifier no need to respond god ive been on fire burning blazing hot loke up on spot rock shit true artist guineafy what vacab off the hook like a cordless dont step cant nothing purport to this universal how i transport the script

ABOVE

verify versatility to boost my ability solidify the fragile lyricly the most agile best defy and boast my style while the rest try and act wild built to withstand the pressure unbeahrable to the masses embrace with the dignity that we embalmb in our structure manifest thoughts conjure

ABOVE

whats up to all my peoples feeling me peace to the gods browse through this thread freely one

Im feelin this lyrisict Above...this dude makes my brains buzz with them big words...

peace

ORPHANS OF CUSH

OUT SOON

yeah he's ridiculous with his lyics...... top two easy...

CONservative goverMENt

ABOVE

yo yo up in the lab meditating on the come up this above constructing through math colaborating some stuff to get the industry to show me some luv/.,...........except it or hate it you love it even thou you hate to except it.......... yo world wide eyes on the cash prize stash burners to bloody knives girls feeling the vibe this is for my hustlers to st. scholars stay chasing that dollar like tupac im screaming holla my name if you deep in the game spitting shit with no shame much said in the forums to help releasing the pain relieving the strain of being stuck on this plane of knoledge that i sustain give a fuck if the words dont match this aint even about rhyming scratch your head trying to figure out what theres no need for finding stay grinding ride when the heat gets hot n the beef sets off grab the tech and proceed to start blasting.yo catch me in the battlefield to peep the skill in a verse of real cyphering/peace

ABOVE

quality high fatalities rise ride till the day i die slay any that tries to collide fortify the fortress for those who imply to cope this fiery touch artillery clutch mentalities crushed crazy shit whats happening on my block therse constant post funeral gatherings for street casualties burial grounds where spirits roam crome tucked many vanish in the damage caused by carnage unristricted pond shops and drug spots ipods and portable dvd players shady bitches to fakers those made and dragon slayer bloody swamps and wig wams i stomp on the beast fury unleashed upon the gods to listen glistine beyond the stars heat burn fricction ignites when i recite the pondered stay alert or get lost in the yonders

LyRiCaL sHiNoBi Father N Dangerous's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ABOVE
    quality high fatalities rise ride till the day i die slay any that tries to collide fortify the fortress for those who imply to cope this fiery touch artillery clutch mentalities crushed crazy shit whats happening on my block therse constant post funeral gatherings for street casualties burial grounds where spirits roam crome tucked many vanish in the damage caused by carnage unristricted pond shops and drug spots ipods and portable dvd players shady bitches to fakers those made and dragon slayer bloody swamps and wig wams i stomp on the beast fury unleashed upon the gods to listen glistine beyond the stars heat burn fricction ignites when i recite the pondered stay alert or get lost in the yonders

the highlighted part is wat stood out to me

ill words
    My skills punish, you untill ya grills rubbish, make ya cry like peeled onions More electrifying. Then a eels touch is, got a girl thats real luscious Eat these rappers for real like sealed lunches More bad ass than a navy seals gun is
    More fly then everybody that wields luggage
    Im the beer clutchin career crushin fear nothin fierce one with...sheers cuttin blood spills gushin no need to worry bout the wounds cuz u wont heal from it

ABOVE

Default twenty twelve

harmonic water radionics flower of life devise the hour hold power precise, methodic melodic radiate circumference in abundance intellegent insight activate waves running through your brain pump energy in your veins, jet thrust super max tag foes close range blow frames, distantance embrace the logic surpass the stars invade your radar true to this fuck a tradar, blast light beams lazar explode quazars ahead in time, space cant measure my measurements gather my regiments matter define my testaments, gain notariety at high volocity dropping theese potencies seen in every masterpiece written world spinning counter clock, wise is how i improvise the motion constant bombardments always on target. build momentum
    Last edited by ABOVE; 05-26-2006 at 10:11 PM.

ABOVE

Default street poetics

stroll through the block three eight o cocked safety off, hole on the tip of my shot true g from the gate got it locked, slung dope to sprung folk, ice make the street hot look out for the cops price is high stay awake before your ass get caught no doubt, clouds of smoke cans of coke rum guns toat, blunts lit beer lids pop bottle caps cards and craps, fly whips fine bitch on my lap, bomb hoe on my dick bricks sold same shit never gets old, hit the club taking calls at the bar, on the house no tab slide in the cut mash to the tilt last drink in the cup poured on the floor before i stab out.