Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: ABOVE'S "slaughter those" THREAD

ABOVE

GOUGE GOVERNENCE,ISOTONICS PHOTONIC,FREEZE FRAMES CRYONIC DESPISE ITALICS,SQUEEZE GRIP ON GAME,PRESSURIZE THE BREEZE OF CONFLICT THAT KEEPS PROFIT,LOGIC COSNSTRICTS LIKE BOAS DISEMBARK THE JOURNEY BIGGER THAN THE ARK OF NOAH,IMPLANTED MORE SEEDS THAN THE OVA SUNRISE SOLAR,LEGIONARY SOLDIER REVOLUTIONARY MENTALITY,DRUM BASE MOHAGONY BRINGS DEADLY HARMONY,NO LOVE CRYS OF A MOURNING DOVE,ABRUPT WHEN I ERUPT ON CORRUPT FORMS FOLDING,WEIGHT HOLDING STEADY MOLDING PATHS WAR AMBIANCE ARTISAN,KILL THE WILL OF MOCKING MEN,LIFES SINS WHERE TO BEGIN THE REPENT,PEN SCRIPT TRUTHS BROUGHT TO LIGHT LOST IN THE DARK SHADOW BOX SLY AS A FOXTAIL,TELL THE TALES OF A SMOKER RAISE THE SCALE,PLANE OF THOUGHT ONE WITH GOD A FORCE YOU CANT STOP,SO HEAR ME OUT NEVER DOUBT WHAT YOU QUESTION IF NOT POSITIVE OF THE SEDITIVES,DUST COTOUR THE DIRT GRAVES MODERN DAY SLAVE MENTALS CRUCIAL TO CHANGE EARTHS CORE FROZE ICE AGE IN THE BRAIN.

If you are from tha street? Seems2 me you've been spending your time in a library. Lyrics are real nice tho! MAYBE TRYIN 2 BE TO TECH! Keep bringin it tho!!!!! peace
    Rise like tha SUN

SHAOLIN STUDENT

Shiiit, thats some top quality rhyming.

ABOVE

library very scary for the weary teary eyed non g mentality, bred from the st.'s son what you carry?

ABOVE

Brain boxing mind shadow metabolics,Immune to biologic toxins,Laser precision pin point targets,Expert marksman warlord swing swords,
    Cranials soaked in the knoledge I purport,In coordinance with divine coordinates at ultra wave length frequency I aproach,Substance contains intellegence in every subatomic particle,Street article,Cellestial essence of great radiance cosmic rays energize my radius,The heart is the nucleius of my circumference,The name ABOVE is in reference to the most transcendent,Equinox year of the paradox,Mental sphere stay sharp as a spear,End of the sun spot cycle,The stars spyrol into somthing bigger than 100 mill. quazars,Space gods cant detect me on there radar because I only one god.

ABOVE

elogance flows-matic elements grow static fricction electronic message to those trapped in hell live well exel do what you must to survive in god we trust to survive thats why we rise come time to die ride against the fatal tide of reprecussion cussing busting off darts pin-point the bulls eye glide through the matrix face it i laced it cant nothing replace it weather change but city life stay the same sometime different faces paper chases empty cases get picked up to avoid the jury fist of fury no worry here control my sphere with preccaution never flossing what goes down hit the ground split sound eye expect it lock and load move undetected from depths deep in the underground you can hear the thunder pound.
    Last edited by ABOVE; 11-27-2006 at 11:44 PM.

ABOVE

hot like an active core my sight spot the target in this art of war where the belly froze this the ice age every body wanna pose not really knowing to what their exposed anger in my heart i fight rage even so take flight on mic i rock a tight stage open minds like a star gate propell swarming trap hell in him plunder full throtle tips rip the skull all hollow day sorrow night follows the horror ignite a scene split second everythang change brain blown out your krane then what you gonna do with no frame?

ABOVE

reciting the thirdteen contallations of the codex mathematical computations concieve the instance to percieve beyond dimention allocate all knowledge hidden deep inside of ones self to trigger the consciounce of your inner soul freeze frame in motion the winters cold stay on point sharpen my sword cant afford to fold exercise my mental state mad weight to pull yet no one wanna carry it above in the sky like a chariot accumilate wealth bury it beneath the ground where it cant be found in this biz i roll through the dark where the snake hyss is the sound of the shadows strike first to disembark upon the battle

ABOVE

yeah yeah yeah, this strickly for the real motherfuckers and bitches in this bitch.yo im a colaborate with none chosen one is where its from, elaborate for the dun, burning sun smoking gun, Don Carreon what! you know where to find me MurderValley is where i stay, sick Cali bitch we dont play, run everythang from heron to coccaine, fuck around and get slain, talking to much and feel the pain, of dying bitch, thats all you are im out to ball, like a street motherfucker ghetto superstar, by far the best when it comes down to this, other motherfuckers claim they prophets,but never make no profits, who im talking about, punk motherfuckers you know who you are claim you bouts the art of war but in the temple you cacthing darts, im about pimping bitches and grinding hard now you ask me who be the GOD, ABOVE motherfucker you can find me on the boulevard................... see real O.G.'s like me we never starve, stay down for mines holding down my car, South Side motherfucker if you dont know by now ABOVE does it!
    Last edited by ABOVE; 12-21-2006 at 08:16 AM.

ABOVE

Quote Originally Posted by ABOVE View Post
    yeah yeah yeah, this strickly for the real motherfuckers and bitches in this bitch.yo im a colaborate with none chosen one is where its from, elaborate for the dun, burning sun smoking gun, Don Carreon what! you know where to find me MurderValley is where i stay, sick Cali bitch we dont play, run everythang from heron to coccaine, fuck around and get slain, talking to much and feel the pain, of dying bitch, thats all you are im out to ball, like a street motherfucker ghetto superstar, by far the best when it comes down to this, other motherfuckers claim they prophets,but never make no profits, who im talking about, punk motherfuckers you know who you are claim you bouts the art of war but in the temple you catching darts, im about pimping bitches and grinding hard now you ask me who be the GOD, ABOVE motherfucker you can find me on the boulevard................... see real O.G.'s like me we never starve, stay down for mines holding down my car, South Side motherfucker if you dont know by now ABOVE does it!
    hold up wait i aint finish diminish negative energy like the past above got the microphono on full blast relative melody despite the last their remains the love emotion is what they say fucks us up so i ... stays on lock glock to block phyco dulo fucking with me yous a fool yo collapse the sedative aint no mind controling me xcept my own to each a zone yea right war is how im forced to reach my throne teach the clone so he can mimick my reply i ask god oh why oh why and he sighs and says nothing what the fuck. believe in what you believe in but my god aint yours and your god aint my own stoned to death for my poems read what the heck is he talking about the universal god that is what you question peace i be back gimme a break to contemplate the situation much to say to the attention paid still underground for now but know this yo i aint no terrorist.

ABOVE

Default new upload "CRITICAL" on soundclick/myspace

devils nemesis killa lyricist reign terror militant rampage insane guerilla warefare age in the urban jungle to the desert concrete elite soldier from the darkside sent to battle light war ignites fight the demon that has you possesed rebel supreme of my level conform to my rage like a bevel
    Last edited by ABOVE; 02-07-2007 at 06:38 AM.

ABOVE

cosmic ryme master sonic time blaster out last ya street poetics deep relics magnetic force solar rays diatonic course pave ways music composed built in the text flow revelence wisdom inheretence attack the mic contestant non hesitant shot bust like a gamma wave omnipotent most magnificant gain recognition through my vision inscriptions wrote precious moment invoke my persistance to overtower any resistance check my capability strike electricity mind shine light guide you past the dark spaces bar count eternal reign posses the strain keep up or get left behind hazardous conditions are met and conquered speak freely style redeem me in hellish stakes earth quake raps all my soilders on attack deadly combat once contact is made register third eye precision darts accurate scrolls emaculant mutate my armor grow stronger son ill bomb ya hit hard might of the god dominant think with common sense logic in my essence galactic ora explode like a super nova killa high rolla straight boulder

ABOVE

Default 1998

Father Of Modern Thought Like Sigman Barbarian Like Ghanghis Khan I Flipp Wigs Split Vonveeitoven Like Ludwig Classic Like That Music Spawn Of Photosynthesis Like Lil Cronik Plants Invade Colonys Like Fire Ants Its Intriguing What I Be Achieving Without Even Skeeming Most Articulate Indelicate Iminent Intriquate Definate Let The Investment Acummilate Consulate The Premises Alter Generations With Digenesis Generate Preminitions Separate The Mind Into Infinate Divisions Prime Nine Exclusive Deffusive Insitions To Da Cerebellum Brain Surgeon/im The Bravest Dog Of Them All Battles 4 Freedom And Survival Arrivals Triffo Challange Of Da Unknown Eating Up Knoledge Like Fruit Treez Innovative Thinking Hynotic Effects Create A Audio Visual Vortex Hop Skip And A Jump Like Rok On Water Frog Leap From One World To Another Grow Old Rejuvinate Fluctuate Philosophical Till The Curtains Fall Sippin Out The Fountain Of Youth Ill Drink It All

ABOVE

justificate elaborate and create, divine manifestations corrolate what god authenticates, beauty can be found in the most profound reverberations harmonic is my essence, request it and you shall recieve if rewards is life then what good is a good deed, desalinization of our liquid ocean now what a beautiful thought like flowery meadow breeze, I walk with a kind face gentle as a father nursing a child nesstled in his arms craddled, its time for mind freeing like the babies commonwealth and well being.