View Poll Results: Should we unite to expose and get TRUTH out?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes?

14 70.00%
  • No?

6 30.00%
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Iam not feelin the vibes in here anymore....i think we should work together!!

STYLE

i'm in, but lets you (sidious) and i discuss some things privately.

who out of the group reads the metu neter? who has read 48 laws of Power? Art of War?

i feel these are required reading for any movement. the metu for spiritual ammunition and the 48 laws and AoW for tactical execution.

just a suggestion. what ever direction we choose to travel, i think a shared experience like reading a book will synchronize our minds and spirit and unite our will. so if we can agree on a book to read and discuss together it wil be good.

^^ thats great stylemsterr, yes we can definetly talk privatley, just pm me

I have read the art of war which had a very powerfull message, and i took lots away from it, i havent read metu neter of 48 laws of power, but iam on the case!!

yeah your right there should all read a couple of the same books, it will get us on the same wavelength 4sure!!!!

And out of interest i saw you went to china, have you developed your energy/chi/aura since (and during) the visit? because thats what i think people need to do to unlock their potential, to go to a place with special/mystical history, and leave all the western materilistic values we hold so dear behind, therfore going back to nature.
    Bank heist in Kathmandu, it was a slaughter
    The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water

STYLE

i signed up for a foriegn exchange school when i got there. univ of Chi.
    1 so i would be around some american kids
    2. there were 2 black dudes in the program

so i learned how to speak read and write mandarin.

the dope part was, our program director was a white dude that had been living in china since like 1983. and was studying to be a taoist monk. he was also working to preserve the ancient texts from various temples around the country. he would do all type of indiana jones shit then have to spit his lessons for the monks in order for them to trust him. his name is Micheal Sasso he has a few books, "white tiger /blue dragon" and "the taoist cookbook"
    but he taught taoism to us as a class, part of the curriculum. we also took frequent trips to temples around beijing and when we went on our 2 week field trip, we had special access to people and places normally deemed off limits to foriegners.

by the time i moved back to the states i WAS chinese. i spoke very little english, i had a local girlfriend and local friends, though i did hang with a group of soviet kids cause they smoked hash (legal in china). i could live comfortably on $20 a week. so i would get 20 from my folks then be out for a week. thats how i went to shaolin. me and some friends just decided to go. hopped on a train and bus.

i felt so "unplugged" when i got back, they say USA is free but i felt free-er in china (commie) there are so many laws and rules here. there are too many people in china for them to regulate your every action. if you don't wanna wesr a seatbelt...hey thats your ass. one less MF. but here you can possibly go to jail.

the hardest part of staying activated for me is my diet. i love junk food and my eating habits are so random. lately (3months) i been trying to eat right and eat about 6000-5000 cal a day. to gain weight but i keep cheating and good food is few and far between here in the A. my garden has been harvested so its back to buying my veggies which is expensive

yeah i'll pm you .

^^sounds like a real cool trip man, i have always wanted to travel the world, with china being one of the main places i wanted to visit...i would have loved for a monk to teach me about taoism that would be real enlightening for me.

by the way how long did you stay there?, and how much was the trip all in all?

The group now consists of:

sidious_katana
    v4d3r
    bigben
    SUNNY WINTERS
    Nicky tooch
    stylemasterr

we need 4 more people before we can start working!

so anyone else??

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

there are allot of books and a whole lotta training that the group should have
    however the group was/is already grouped based off of what needs to be done - to stop the progress and lose focus of the goal by making certain books/experiences mandatory is just silly.

there are things that need to be known in order to establish and maintain a group - these need to be clear before anything else - there are thoughts and misunderstandings that lead to talk and gossip among the group and this brings a split/sections within the group

consistency and a schedule for the group needs to be established shortly after

the goal has to be made clear to everyone

of course, when the group is officialy established, were gonna write a decree detailing our beliefs and what we agree and stand for, we will then think of a group name, and start gettin some projects done!

do you think having a group name is like having a target on your forhead

"look at us, this is what we are doing, this is what we believe"

i think that this gets in the way of progress and leads the group into performing/entertaining the masses with their knowledge of self

logos, costumes, fancy names isn't soldier like

we meet, we talk, we get the job done

we make plans and figure out how to get the job done faster and more effectively

i see that all of the other stuff is a portion of what levels groups to nothing

STYLE

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    do you think having a group name is like having a target on your forhead

"look at us, this is what we are doing, this is what we believe"

i think that this gets in the way of progress and leads the group into performing/entertaining the masses with their knowledge of self

logos, costumes, fancy names isn't soldier like

we make plans and figure out how to get the job done faster and more effectively

i feel where you are coming from but you need to understand the importance of symbolism.
    every movement has a physical manifestation. whether it be a logo, anthem, flag, ect.
    even religions have metaphorical stories to objectify the subjective thought.

are you familiar with the metu? it could really give you some insight on the relationship between the physical and mental.

since it is not feasible at this point for us to meet inperson and have a shared experience i feel it is necessary to have some sort of shared experience. we all have watched zeitgeist, the matrix and starwars. you can see how these common events can unite a group under a single cause. i think that we need an infrastructure to build upon. whether it be secular or religious.

don't want to run the risk of demagnetizing the build by exposing these discussions to the general pulic. we need to find a private discussion solution. ichat conferences? aim? msn?

For the sake of the importance of this - I'll let it slide Sunny for dissing my beats.
    That shit aint right though. Got to stop right here and now.
    Break fast is served

Quote Originally Posted by STYLEMASTERR View Post
    i feel where you are coming from but ....

logos, costumes, fancy names (Flags) isn't soldier like

everything else is just show - but if yall insist on being seen and having a target on yalls back so be it -

every movement has a physical manifestation. whether it be a logo, anthem, flag, ect.
    even religions have metaphorical stories to objectify the subjective thought.
    the ones who are doing the job and producing results are unknown
    just like the president does not own or control america
    he is a logo

Quote Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
    For the sake of the importance of this - I'll let it slide Sunny for dissing my beats.
    That shit aint right though. Got to stop right here and now.
    there are 2 other threads where your beats and my disses are being discussed why bring it here right now ?
    what is your motive for bringing it here ?
    why do you always try to unite everyone here against me ?
    why do you want the whole WU corp to see me the way you see me ?

stop seeing me - stop looking - mind your business - go your own way -
    you told me things about yourself that you don't want me to talk about here -
    is this what you are afraid of ?
    so now you wanna discredit me to make anything i say appear invalid
    is this why you keep apologizing to me ?
    then backing it up with disses ?

For the last time man
    LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE ALREADY - Keep my name out of your mouth and keep it moving - i know a snake when i see one - i know a gossiper and a lier when i see/read one -

From here on - Just Leave Me alone - i won't reply to you nor answer you - and i suggest you do the same

Default Food for thought...

Didn't the Hippies try this in the 60's? Drugs may have led to their spiritual awakening but drugs also led to their inevitable downfall.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
    No one will come to any large agreement. There are far too many different philosophies that are just completely incompatible with one another. We might agree on a few things, but there were always be major, unresolvable dissent because no one can claim to know the complete "TRUTH" of a certain matter.

Now that's the "TRUTH"! Pun intended of course. But seriously, just for an example right now, right here... I am Agnostic, I myself do not deny the possibility of a divine deity but I highly doubt the probability. We as human beings existing in such a short amount of cosmic time are nowhere near having sufficient evidence to prove either the existence or the non-existence of any God, deity, creator, whatever you call "it" if "it" exists, etc. My point is... Everybody will not agree with me even though I believe my logic to be undeniably true. I’m sure some of you reading this right now are dying to "school" me by dropping some "knowledge"... Prove me wrong, because to attempt to prove me wrong is to prove me right... P.E.A.C.E.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMASSIVE View Post
    Didn't the Hippies try this in the 60's? Drugs may have led to their spiritual awakening but drugs also led to their inevitable downfall.

Now that's the "TRUTH"! Pun intended of course. But seriously, just for an example right now, right here... I am Agnostic, I myself do not deny the possibility of a divine deity but I highly doubt the probability. We as human beings existing in such a short amount of cosmic time are nowhere near having sufficient evidence to prove either the existence or the non-existence of any God, deity, creator, whatever you call "it" if "it" exists, etc. My point is... Everybody will not agree with me even though I believe my logic to be undeniably true. I’m sure some of you reading this right now are dying to "school" me by dropping some "knowledge"... Prove me wrong, because to attempt to prove me wrong is to prove me right... P.E.A.C.E.
    maybe you are fighting what people say they believe "God" is -

may be thier idea of this creator threw you off so far that you couldn't even go out and seek for the root of this belief -

there are 2 other threads where your beats and my disses are being discussed why bring it here right now ?
    what is your motive for bringing it here ?
    why do you always try to unite everyone here against me ?
    why do you want the whole WU corp to see me the way you see me ?

stop seeing me - stop looking - mind your business - go your own way -
    you told me things about yourself that you don't want me to talk about here -
    is this what you are afraid of ?
    so now you wanna discredit me to make anything i say appear invalid
    is this why you keep apologizing to me ?
    then backing it up with disses ?

For the last time man
    LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE ALREADY - Keep my name out of your mouth and keep it moving - i know a snake when i see one - i know a gossiper and a lier when i see/read one -

From here on - Just Leave Me alone - i won't reply to you nor answer you - and i suggest you do the same
    Dead

I brought it here because you keep bringing it everywhere I go. And this is a collective where two people in the collective will not see eye to eye.

But it's dead.

I cant be a part of this.
    Break fast is served