View Poll Results: Should we unite to expose and get TRUTH out?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes?

14 70.00%
  • No?

6 30.00%
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Iam not feelin the vibes in here anymore....i think we should work together!!

Banned

So...what the fuck? Did this group vanquish before it was even started? All joking aside..people are going to disagree!!! Thats not necessarily a bad thing. Doubters are needed in a way. THink about it...Was every concept perfect when it was first introduced?

STYLE

i'm only willing to build with like minded individuals. any group i inject my talents/energy/resources into has to move as a cohesive unit. i don't want to have to explain "why" to someone when the "why" should be understood and respected before hand.

ex: we focus our spiritual/mental/will at "idea A" inorder to manifest "object B"

discussing the importance of idea A and object b is expected and welcomed but,
    i don't want to get into a discussion about the validity of "thought manifests reality" concepts and "is there a god" "who is god" ect ect. IMO if you are not aligned with my core set of values and belief system then we are not in the same battalion. we still fighting on the same side but i'm on some airforce shit you on some army shit.

so sometime soon we need to lay down what we believe, expect, have to offer, and are willing to sacrifice.

i'm down to explore this build until we take that step then i will decide if it is for me.

FYI- i'm not a fringe type personality there are just a few things that i personally feel are essential when i look for teammates. i sense that there are a few of yall out there that are of the same mindset.

STYLE

sunny as to the symbolism.....
    i am not suggesting we wave our flag. we can be on some hidden masonic shit. but we need that symbolism to aid in mental/spiritual reinforcement.

these are things we should discuss in private. i can get into detail at that time. i def don't want to be a target.

but if you look at ANY movement, they atleast had a name. asnd most likely a symbol to identify themselves with. illuminati, masons, panthers, 5%, frnch revolutionaries, communists, americans ect ect. all have an identifier, whether it is public knowledge or not,
    Last edited by STYLE; 12-14-2007 at 12:30 AM.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by STYLEMASTERR View Post
    sunny as to the symbolism.....
    i am not suggesting we wave our flag. we can be on some hidden masonic shit. but we need that symbolism to aid in mental/spiritual reinforcement.

these are things we should discuss in private. i can get into detail at that time. i def don't want to be a target.

but if you look at ANY movement, they atleast had a name. asnd most likely a symbol to identify themselves with. illuminati, masons, panthers, 5%, frnch revolutionaries, communists, americans ect ect. all have an identifier, whether it is public knowledge or not,

the key words are in Bold - i hear you loud and clear soldier

those movements, They at least had a name ... so they can be identified ....

but identified by who ?.........

so others can say "there they go
    Lets praise em" - or "there they go,lets get em" ?

yall got MSN ?

Quote Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
    Dead

I brought it here because you keep bringing it everywhere I go. And this is a collective where two people in the collective will not see eye to eye.

But it's dead.

I cant be a part of this.
    You out vader!, man your one of the original members G, you gotta be in this, you have expertise that i dont have, theres all something we can bring to the table...when we have all the members we can start making a decree detailing our shared beliefs therefore giving us a shared ground to start building from......

but dont cop out B....for the sake of the babies
    Bank heist in Kathmandu, it was a slaughter
    The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water

sunny if your gonna be constantly at war with vader, that aint good for no one, you two need to sort shit out man!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sidious_katana View Post
    sunny if your gonna be constantly at war with vader, that aint good for no one, you two need to sort shit out man!!!!

have you been following the trails and details of this war ?

i'm in the right 100%

you cannot "put someone on" just because

there is a personality type that likes to say things to be seen heard and adored - then there are those who want to get the job done by all means, and it is necessary - you have to have a good high level of understanding to be able to get this work done - knowledge without understanding can be dangerous - if you cannot see where your boy V is at, you are not fit to lead a group to move and shake some sense into a world like this.

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
    CS - HAU

You need to have a seat - think for a minute real good.

This is nothing to do with ego It has to do with changing shit.

Look at the bigger picture.

Get some sage - and come back after you have thought and asked whats right.
    I'm not trying to ruin the integrity of the group.

But, if your gonna have a group like this you need Akicita to keep people in line.

SK sayin he's the divine and shit, and then sayin he's a humble person.

That's two lashes for ego trippin.

MLK was divine. Right now we're all just some mother fuckers talking shit on the net.

Let's keep it based in reality so real progress can be made.

and

Vader- fuck your stereotypes.

I'm in.

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    maybe you are fighting what people say they believe "God" is -

may be thier idea of this creator threw you off so far that you couldn't even go out and seek for the root of this belief -

I have sought out the root of this belief, from the root to the highest branch... It has only reinforced the idea that "we" (homo-sapiens) do not have sufficient evidence of any God. I see the "root" of this belief as the primal urge to know the unknown, in this case existence & non-existence, life & death... How, who, what, where, when, and most importantly... WHY? It's what set us apart from the rest of the animal kingdom, the ability to ponder and imagine... Without that ability we probably would have died off as a species. But I'm just alluding the "root" of this belief, its gets much deeper into a convoluted cesspool filled with the worst of human attributes leading to the wickedest of atrocities committed by our fellow man upon our own human race.

I appreciate the way you approached me on some "maybe" type suggestions to do the knowledge, instead of just assuming I'm ignorant. But I've been doing the knowledge for about 9 years now, my quest for knowledge will never be over. In fact, Wu-Tang's music is partially responsible for my own awakening. The words of the RZA in particular have influenced me to learn because when I was 15, 16 years old, I didn’t fully understand him so I wanted to know what he was talking about... So I took it upon my self to research the 5% Nation, various Chinese philosophies, etc. just so I could see where he was coming from. See, I was raised Catholic and believed myself to be Catholic, but then I realized I didn't choose this path, it was inherited... The time I was born, the region of the world I was from, the family I was born into would have all dictated what I would believe for the rest of my life. I have Wu-Tang to thank for digging that grave to wake me up, but I can't discount my history teacher Sifu who was actually the one who forced me to answer my claims of belief... When he was asking me questions that I couldn’t answer that got me wanting to learn more about what I supposedly "believed" in at that time. So ever since then, I've been on this quest for scientific, geologic, genetic, theological, philosophical knowledge... I know I left alot stuff out but you get the point... P.E.A.C.E.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMASSIVE View Post

I have sought out the root of this belief, from the root to the highest branch... It has only reinforced the idea that "we" (homo-sapiens) do not have sufficient evidence of any God. I see the "root" of this belief as the primal urge to know the unknown, in this case existence & non-existence, life & death... How, who, what, where, when, and most importantly... WHY? It's what set us apart from the rest of the animal kingdom, the ability to ponder and imagine... Without that ability we probably would have died off as a species. But I'm just alluding the "root" of this belief, its gets much deeper into a convoluted cesspool filled with the worst of human attributes leading to the wickedest of atrocities committed by our fellow man upon our own human race.

I appreciate the way you approached me on some "maybe" type suggestions to do the knowledge, instead of just assuming I'm ignorant. But I've been doing the knowledge for about 9 years now, my quest for knowledge will never be over. In fact, Wu-Tang's music is partially responsible for my own awakening. The words of the RZA in particular have influenced me to learn because when I was 15, 16 years old, I didn’t fully understand him so I wanted to know what he was talking about... So I took it upon my self to research the 5% Nation, various Chinese philosophies, etc. just so I could see where he was coming from. See, I was raised Catholic and believed myself to be Catholic, but then I realized I didn't choose this path, it was inherited... The time I was born, the region of the world I was from, the family I was born into would have all dictated what I would believe for the rest of my life. I have Wu-Tang to thank for digging that grave to wake me up, but I can't discount my history teacher Sifu who was actually the one who forced me to answer my claims of belief... When he was asking me questions that I couldn’t answer that got me wanting to learn more about what I supposedly "believed" in at that time. So ever since then, I've been on this quest for scientific, geologic, genetic, theological, philosophical knowledge... I know I left alot stuff out but you get the point... P.E.A.C.E.

Understood and respected -

Some of the things you wrote in the beginning came off to be Atheistic Cliches IMO - the words you have chose to use shows me that you may have been influenced by the atheist community - from age 21 to 34 i've changed my views on the supreme being many times, looking at it from many angles - when you look for scientific proof of this god outside of self, you'll always miss the point when others give you info that points directly at you - Knowledge can be held in the hands, its physical - its info, words heard or seen - understanding is something different - if you look for proof based off of what others believe, you'll never find it man - if you step back and look,listen to what everyone is saying and how what they are saying effects themselves and others, you'll have a more rounded more effective search

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

I don't if you guys read comics but:

Last time a bunch eccentric ego trippin super mother fuckers like ourselves tried to collaborate......

They sent the incredible Hulk into outer space to save lives. Their thinking was since they were the only one that could do it than maybe it was their responsibility.......

The Hulk came back and whipped ass.

Are you ready to take responsibility for the outcome of your actions?

Understood and respected -

Some of the things you wrote in the beginning came off to be Atheistic Cliches IMO - the words you have chose to use shows me that you may have been influenced by the atheist community - from age 21 to 34 i've changed my views on the supreme being many times, looking at it from many angles - when you look for scientific proof of this god outside of self, you'll always miss the point when others give you info that points directly at you - Knowledge can be held in the hands, its physical - its info, words heard or seen - understanding is something different - if you look for proof based off of what others believe, you'll never find it man - if you step back and look,listen to what everyone is saying and how what they are saying effects themselves and others, you'll have a more rounded more effective search

Sifu was an atheist, and I believe he influenced me. I'm not exactly sure what kind of influence you speak of because influence has many degrees of meaning, but yes on some level. I've never really been in an Atheist community, I mean... I've had debates and conversations like this online every once a great while but I don't know many atheists or agnostics, and I've never been to any Atheist or Agnostic meetings or anything like that.

As far as Atheists go, I understand and empathize with them very much but I think intellectually its arrogant admitting being an Atheist because their is no way of knowing God exists. Their belief that God doesn't exist is exactly that, a "belief"... Which is a little hypocritical because most of them chose to be Atheist because they didn't believe in these gospel "belief" systems. I think if you want to learn the true "truth" (whatever its pertaining to) you have to be flexible, keep an open mind, and be willing to change your opinions and ideas. That's why I'm glad you mentioned from ages 21 to 34 you've changed your views on a supreme being many times, looking at it from many angles. It makes me happy to see people using their mind to really contemplate their own beliefs rather then just re-read one book over and over, or search for evidence that supports only their own beliefs.

As far as looking for proof based off of what others believe, I don't believe that’s what I'm doing. I don't believe I'm looking to prove or disprove anything or anybody. Because in doing that you are going into your quest for knowledge with a chip on your shoulder and an agenda, and everything you "learn" has to either fit into a box or get thrown away. So I agree with you there about having a more effective search. I’d rather encourage others in self-reflection... But alot of times I'm misunderstood because my methods aren't always easily perceivable, especially when I'm blunted, but there is a method to what sometimes appears to be my madness.

Quote Originally Posted by CS View Post
    I'm not trying to ruin the integrity of the group.

But, if your gonna have a group like this you need Akicita to keep people in line.

SK sayin he's the divine and shit, and then sayin he's a humble person.

That's two lashes for ego trippin.

MLK was divine. Right now we're all just some mother fuckers talking shit on the net.

Let's keep it based in reality so real progress can be made.

and

Vader- fuck your stereotypes.

I'm in.
    Iam not saying iam divine, but iam saying i have had a clear vision of my destiny since i was a young kid which is currently coming into play......

aight so we got......

sidious_katana
    sunny winters
    big ben
    nicky_nooch
    stylemasterr
    CS

are you in vader?

who else is down?