Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: R.I.P. Pimp C of UGK

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

Damn... Seems that every year a great rapper must die.

R.I.P. Pimp C, you still with us.
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

{>____<}

I can't believe this shit. Does anybody know how he died?
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

:O :O

WUT???

fuck

R.I.P.
    bring back begongo!!

-

I know i'm gonna piss some of ya'll off with what i'm about to say but when you live ignorant like Pimp C and Spice 1 do, you put your life in danger. I'm a fan of UGK and Spice 1 but they're ignorant. They hang around ignorant black men who aren't doing shit with their life and all they wanna do is leech off of rappers who got money. Rappers got this stupid ass mentality that it's cool to hang out in the hood and it's not cool to hang out in the hood because there's a lot of ignorant black men in the hood who are criminals and they aren't interested in getting a real job because they aren't interested in education and intelligence. That's why so many stupid ass black men in the hood only wanna be criminals, rappers, NBA players, NFL players because they think those professions are the only way they can make a lot of money. How did Pimp C die? Why did Spice 1 get shot?

damn..i hope it ain't true, i'll look into it cause he was my favorite southern rapper

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I know i'm gonna piss some of ya'll off with what i'm about to say but when you live ignorant like Pimp C and Spice 1 do, you put your life in danger. I'm a fan of UGK and Spice 1 but they're ignorant. They hang around ignorant black men who aren't doing shit with their life and all they wanna do is leech off of rappers who got money. Rappers got this stupid ass mentality that it's cool to hang out in the hood and it's not cool to hang out in the hood because there's a lot of ignorant black men in the hood who are criminals and they aren't interested in getting a real job because they aren't interested in education and intelligence. That's why so many stupid ass black men in the hood only wanna be criminals, rappers, NBA players, NFL players because they think those professions are the only way they can make a lot of money. How did Pimp C die? Why did Spice 1 get shot?

think about it though, Pimp C and Spice one died, and we're all here paying respects because they're achieve a lot, from nothing.

your going to die, and absolutely nobody will care ya know..

It's like you might as well kill yourself... you've gone this long and your still a cartoon character on an internet forum...

in fact think about it, if you've gone this long and nobody loves you, it's not gonna get any better.

infact if it leaks on the internet that you died, we'd just sit back and make jokes about it.

the thread wouldn't even pass 2 pages homie.

that's your legacy...2 pages on Wu-tangcorp.com

anyways, RIP Pimp C and Spice 1

i've always liked Spice since my boy put me on to his shit not to long ago and even before that when i heard him murder "hard to kill" with Meth

-

I don't give a fuck that some people on here don't like me. When i die, only people i know that will care is my relatives, parents and my brother. I'm just speaking the truth about Pimp C and Spice 1 and for those who don't like what i said, i don't give a shit. If Pimp C and Spice 1 had lived their life differently, they wouldn't have put themselves in danger. Spice 1 died? How do you know? Somebody said he got shot in the neck. The person who said that didn't say that he died.

{>____<}

No disrespect to you, but two men just died.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

-

So Spice 1 really is dead? Damn he was one of my favorite rappers. Anybody know why he got shot? I'm not disrespecting the dead. All i'm saying is they wouldn't be dead if they had lived their life differently. Pimp C and Spice 1 i'm sure liked to smoke and drink alcohol a lot and they know that that's not good for your body which can cause you to die.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Damn, Hip-Hop has lost a great contributor in the South. R.I.P.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

PRODIGAL SUN

Rest In Peace to the Pimp

I don't give a fuck that some people on here don't like me. When i die, only people i know that will care is my relatives, parents and my brother. I'm just speaking the truth about Pimp C and Spice 1 and for those who don't like what i said, i don't give a shit. If Pimp C and Spice 1 had lived their life differently, they wouldn't have put themselves in danger. Spice 1 died? How do you know? Somebody said he got shot in the neck. The person who said that didn't say that he died.
    lol that's what im talking about though

you die only you immediate family MIGHT care, think about that, your influence or achievements haven't touched anyone outside of ppl that are genetically drawn to caring about you.

Even look at your brothers, you know that you'll be one of the less missed in the family. I guarentee you've got brothers that if they died they'd be missed more then you. This is the internet, so you can say im wrong, or deny it, or pretend that's not the fact but your only lying to yourself.

you KNOW they're the only one's that'll care, that's a sorry legacy, just die now homie, at least they'll care more now that your young.

or atleast i hope your still young, cause then you'd REALLY be a failure.

-

You're ignorant and i could care less what you have to say.

"lived differently"

and then you ask how he died?

so how do you know it had something to do with how he lived?

make a list of the ppl that'll care if you died and give an amount of time it'll take them to get over it homie

Pimp C couldn't do that, Spice 1 couldn't do that, you can

do it