Thread: Video For 8 diagrams?

Default Video For 8 diagrams?

whats the deal, is there any videos for this album??? There should be a couple

'

The video should start off with Rza at band camp learning new instruments, and then ghost (playing the role of the older god cooler big brother) picks him up and takes him to a waffle house where they meet raekwon whos sleeping on the table covered in crumbs. Then they get on a train and all start cyphering about how John Henry was the original asiatic black man, until Steven Segal punches them all in the throat. But cappadonna whos wearing a disguise playing solitaire in the caboose car hears the commotion and runs up and throws hot cappachino in segals eyes.

Thats all i got so far

no therse not. Why? I don't fucking know. It's stupid as hell that a legendary group try's to make a comeback and doesn't have a video for it. It shows that real hip-hop can never really be seen unless it's by young people. Face it, don't nobody wanna see 40 years olds with 20 year old women.

Quote Originally Posted by FiRe WaTeR View Post
    Face it, don't nobody wanna see 40 years olds with 20 year old women.
    Why not?

One time at bandcamp I heard that January was the realease date for the single. Just wait.
    http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

Quote Originally Posted by *Robbydigital* View Post
    The video should start off with Rza at band camp learning new instruments, and then ghost (playing the role of the older god cooler big brother) picks him up and takes him to a waffle house where they meet raekwon whos sleeping on the table covered in crumbs. Then they get on a train and all start cyphering about how John Henry was the original asiatic black man, until Steven Segal punches them all in the throat. But cappadonna whos wearing a disguise playing solitaire in the caboose car hears the commotion and runs up and throws hot cappachino in segals eyes.

Thats all i got so far

HAHAHAHA

Yes i don't want to see wu tang with some chicks that's not their style i wanna see some video like CREAM or something. Typical Wu video (36 chambers).

wuswordz95

Quote Originally Posted by *Robbydigital* View Post

Thats all i got so far

haha hee hee hoe hoe.

Prospect

weren't they saying Heart gently weeps will be the single? I doubt Ghost will spend time doing a video for an album he doesn't care about... he's on that song so... I doubt we will ever see a video...unless it's like an anime or something...

Maybe hentai.

De mijne is 4x duurder!

85 %ER

rza said there doin 2 videos,one for hgw and take it back.they were shooting it this month.he talked about it,its on youtube