Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: The truth about the Wu

Default The truth about the Wu

Wu dick riders are one of the lowest forms of life. Pitiful little pissants who disgrace the Wu name. Read this.......

-As an mc, Rza is nowhere near worthy of all the dick riding he's subjected to.....so cut it out. Yeah, he spits some really good verses, but he spits a lot of average ones too, and his flow suffers at times.

-People who ride Ghosts's dick, and hate on U-God, need to recognise the lunacy in that. Both of them spit equal amounts of random shit, so if you're gonna hate on one, then rather than being a blind dick rider, hate on both.

-As a solo artist, Inspector Deck is one of the biggest wastes of talent in hip hop. Although Uncontrolled Substance is good, it doesn't come close to living up to his ability.

-Gza is the most consistent lyricist in the Clan, and probably in the industry. Deck matches him on Clan albums, but loses points for his solo albums. Along with Masta Killa, Gza is also the only member to stay true to real hip hop throughout his career.

-Back to the Ghost dick riders, the most despicable of the Wu dick rider species. If you're gonna be a blind fuck and let Ghost get away with including pop and r & b tracks on his albums, and working with popstars, then afford the other members the same priveledges.

-The Prequel is the biggest disgrace in Wu history, along with Ghost's "Tush, Tush".

-"The Last Shall be First" was the last classic Wu realease, and will be the last classic Wu release. Which is to say there will never be another classic Wu release.

-Masta Killa and Gza are the only members still likely to drop solid solo albums, although exceptions are of course possible.

-"The Cure" will never drop, and if it were to, it would be a huge dissapointment.

-Gza, Deck and Raekwon are the strongest mc's in the Clan, although Rae has been headed in the wrong direction for a while.

-The Clan, obviously, missed a huge opportunity by not recording an album after OBD got out of jail.

-Streetlife is an average mc.

-Aside from Ironman, and Cuban Linx to a smaller degree, Cappadonna is an average-to-bad mc. He has no place in the Clan.

-All 9 generals are talented mc's, but they're not God's, so don't act as if they are.

-Terms like "Cipher", "Knowledge of Self", "Third eye", "God" (in reference to another person), etc, are reserved for those who actually know what the fuck they're talking about (which is so very few), so don't be an ignorant fucken dick riding fool and humiliate yourself by using such terms because your "heroes" do.

-The Wu-Manual was basically a waste of time that will do pretty much nothing but lead ignorant, mindless sheep to pretend, and probably even convince themselves, that they know about, and are interested in, certain things it talks about, because they wanna be like their "heroes". A book written solely about the history of the clan and its members would have been much more interesting, informative and useful.

-It's not cool to pretend you're into kung fu movies because Wu uses samples from them in their music. It's fucken pathetic actually.

-Killarmy are not a good group of mc's. Killa Sin and Dom P should have found some other rappers of their calibre to share 4th Disciple's beats with. No disrespect to the rest of the group, but they're not even close to being on the same level as the aforementioned artists.

-Sunz of Man are one of the strongest hip hop groups of all time, so their career has been quite disappointing. Like the Clan, if they had the sense to put differences aside, and create some focused, well directed music, they could easily still be a strong force in hip hop.

-Islord, Freemurder, and Jamie ******* should have never gone anywhere near a mic.

-G Clef is a stupid wanker, and the crowd who worship him at Chamber Musik should be ashamed of themselves.

-Prodigal Sunn is an immensely talented artist, and his recent solo album is one of, if not the, biggest disappointment(s) in Wu history.

-The Wu logo now provokes scepticism when placed on music, and suggests that there's a good chance you're gonna be getting some pretty average product.

That's all for now.

__Goddess__

Default Re: The truth about the Wu

-G Clef is a stupid wanker, and the crowd who worship him at Chamber Musik should be ashamed of themselves.
    I like that one.

Veteran Member

i agree, except for your comment that gza and masta killa are the only ones that make "real hip hop" anymore. wtf is that? why cant you make songs with a popular artist? sure, the Missy elliott song was horrible, but how bout the Mary J Blige track All that i got is you?

like wu wasnt famous like that at one point? i dont get it. sticking to underground doesnt mean its good. theres good mainstream artists too, dont be so close minded

FRESH FISH

lol another frustrated wannabee who post here for a therapy...visit a psy

__Goddess__

Wake up PowerHouseKickout

__Goddess__

Chambermusik is for the children? I thought ODB said: "Wu-Tang is for the children"

Sorry but I don't understand.. Maybe I'm stupid...

every one has different taste when it comes to music, whats dope for u doesnt necessarily mean that its dope for every one. And i dont think decks solo albums were that bad. Nothing is perfect man, and thats the truth.
    "but as the world turned, i learned life is hell, livin' in a world no different from a cell..."

Kinicks, I said that Gza and Masta are the only ones to have stayed true to real hip hop throughout their careers, and the only ones likely to still release solid albums. I say the former because they have never compromised their music to gain commercial success, unlike the other members. I say the latter because I feel the rest of the Clan are either headed in the wrong direction, or do not have the creative sense to put together a good album.

There's nothing wrong with making songs with popular artists if they're decent tracks, but songs like "Tush Tush", and "Say What" are cliche, mindless pop rubbish.

I know the Clan were famous at one point. They still are really. Your point?

And feel free to quote me on the part where I mentioned anything about "underground".

You seem to have gotten my whole post twisted. The only instance of me mentioning popularity, or pop music, was to say that people who let Ghost off for making candy ass shit, but condemn the other clansmen for doing it, shouldn't be such blind dick riders.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerHouseKickout
    lol another frustrated wannabee who post here for a therapy...visit a psy
    Tell your mother to give her crusty old pussy a good scrubbing. The come I left in her last night is infected with aids.

Quote Originally Posted by LordSerious
    every one has different taste when it comes to music, whats dope for u doesnt necessarily mean that its dope for every one. And i dont think decks solo albums were that bad. Nothing is perfect man, and thats the truth.
    Wow, you people just don't take things in very well do you? I said Deck's solo albums don't live up to his ability. I actually even said that Uncontrolled Substance is still a good album.

And I wasn't talking about what's "dope". I was talking about Wu fans' misconceptions, blindness, and failure to recognise and acknowledge key factors in judgements surrounding the Wu and their music.

Wu-Veteran

People have such big mouths behind keyboards its disgusting.... Hey "TRUTH" ....Would you approach a clan member and say everything u just said?

Wu-Veteran

Somebody kick this negative ass cherryhead off the site..he dont belong here

Quote Originally Posted by JEM
    People have such big mouths behind keyboards its disgusting.... Hey "TRUTH" ....Would you approach a clan member and say everything u just said?
    No. It's not my place to do such a thing. However, an internet forum is a place to do such a thing. It's actually the point of a forum if you can believe that. Crazy isn't it?

However, if a clan member were to ask me my opinion on any of the things I have spoken on, then I would offer my opinion as stated in my original post. What am I supposed to do? Lie and kiss their ass? And what are they gonna do if I don't agree with some things they've done? Are they gonna beat me up because of my opinion?

Quote Originally Posted by JEM
    Somebody kick this negative ass cherryhead off the site..he dont belong here
    Why not? Because I'm honest and offer an objective view?

You know what Truth? Suck a dick and get a life aight?

Peace