Thread: Lil Kim Explains Remy Ma Diss, Blames Remy For The Beef

Default Lil Kim Explains Remy Ma Diss, Blames Remy For The Beef

Lil Kim is back. And as of late, new material has made its way to the internet. Most recently, a diss freestyle to Remy Ma.

According to what the Queen Bee told MTV recently, the diss over 50 Cent's "I Get Money," was retaliation.

"At the end of the day, I'm not gonna sit there and not say nothing," Kim told MTV. "I spoke how I felt. She can take it how she wanna take it. She goes in on me, I go in back. It ain't even nothing to think about. At the end of the day, it's on wax, but whatever ... because if you go in on me, I got the right to go in on you -- bottom line! Next! I don't even look at it as competition."

Kim went on to say that the pair was on cordial terms at one point in time, but actions by Remy Ma set her off.

"A lot of people was coming to me like, 'Why you say something about Remy?' ... These chicks kill me," the rapper said. "One minute they wanna be my friend, then the next minute they on the radio going in on me. The next minute they on songs going in on me. I can't let nobody take that away from me. It's only but so much you can take."

"I'm the hottest bitch out," Kim continued. "I'm real cocky these days, huh? I'm loving it."

Despite her confident attitude, Kim says female rappers should all be "cocky" because each one of them are the best at what they do.

"Shout out to all the females in the game," she told MTV. "All females should have the right to be cocky and boast about what they do. One person might be the best at what they do. Trina is the best at what she does. She's the baddest bitch in the South. Missy is the baddest bitch, I'm the baddest bitch. It's gotta be love for the next person -- love and work. It's art. At the end of the day, it is what it is."

Kim has a new mixtape called Ms. G.O.A.T. with DJs Whoo Kid and Mister Cee. It includes remakes of Hill's "Lost Ones" and MC Lyte's"Cha Cha Cha," according to MTV.

As far as her next official album, she revealed that it may be released as early as February.

http://www.streethop.com/forums/article.php?t=96633

-

LOL@picture of Little Kim above. Her face is so fucked up. She should've never had plastic surgery. Her face was fine the way it was when she first started rapping. She looked so good on Hardcore album cover. Little Kim and Remy Martin beefing is retarded. I'm so sick of these dumb rappers beefing. Every rapper is getting paid so why they gotta be beefing? There's too much jealousy in rap music and i don't know why. When Biggie said Mo Money Mo Problems, he was right.