Remy Ma is never one to bite her tongue, despite all the legal trouble she is currently in. And even though her legal team and the people around her try to coach her on what to say, she ain't having it.

Most recently, via an interview with XXL, the Bronx, New York native aired out Fat Joe. She didn't slam him for possibly not pushing his debut album, There's Something About Remy: Based on a True Story, she revealed the problems she went through with him to get out of her contract.

Get this, she says Fat Joe would only release her if she signed off on a "no G-Unit clause" as a condition of her release.

"Universal signed the papers. Steve Rifkind signed the papers. But for 11 months I was going through paperwork with Joe," Remy told XXL. "He put a 'no G-Unit' clause in the papers. How are you involving my career in your personal grudges? If I'm not with you, why can't I do what I want?"

The female rapper couldn't believe it. She did agree to the terms, but felt Joe is being petty about the situation.

"Everybody's like, 'Are you serious?!' And then everyone laughs," she said. "I'm telling you, their government names [are all in the paperwork], like even Prodigy, Havoc, Whoo Kid, Olivia, Hot Rod! I don't even know this guy Hot Rod! Young Buck, Yayo. It's like, 'Calm down, are you that pressed?' It's so petty... Am I saying to him, 'You can't do any songs with Lil Kim or Foxy Brown?'"

Despite the terms, she may be able to work with G-Unit in the future -- three years to be exact, she said.

During the interview, she also speaks on her relationship with Makeda Barnes-Joseph, the woman accusing Remy of shooting her; her solo debut; and the hate she gets on the internet.
http://www.streethop.com/forums/article.php?t=96644