Thread: Yo Philly concert is on again

85 %ER

Default Yo Philly concert is on again

yea they canceled the electric factory concert for jan.10th but they moved it to the trocadaro now on jan.10th go on ticketmaster.com you can get tickets now and how many people going to be at the premire tuesday dec.11th in philly hit me if yall going to be there

how fast do u think this shit will sell out?
    "There’s not too many jewels being dropped these days. Everyone wants to shake their ass. I call the club the devil’s box. Hip-hop is at an all-time low. It’s sad. It’s going nowhere but down. We’re living out the last days, the last two pages of the bible." - Ghostface Killah (REAL TALK)

WU-TANG, HIPHOP'S LAST HOPE!?!?!?

I don't think a lot of people are aware of it yet.
    But when word gets out, they will go FAST.
    The place isn't that big.
    Its probably half the size of the Electric Factory.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

yo where is that place?
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Quote Originally Posted by Below Zero View Post
    I don't think a lot of people are aware of it yet.
    But when word gets out, they will go FAST.
    The place isn't that big.
    Its probably half the size of the Electric Factory.
    damn, i've been to the electric factory. that place is the shit. the troc ive been wanting to go to for years but never have. it's half the size of the electric factory! fuck. i wanted to go to hammerstein ballroom to see wtc.

i live about the same distance from philly and nyc. about 2 hours.
    "There’s not too many jewels being dropped these days. Everyone wants to shake their ass. I call the club the devil’s box. Hip-hop is at an all-time low. It’s sad. It’s going nowhere but down. We’re living out the last days, the last two pages of the bible." - Ghostface Killah (REAL TALK)

Troc sucks. Go to NYC. I got my ticket. Hopefully they dont check id's. I guess this is better than the Electric factory cause of the smaller space but this place sucks as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    yo where is that place?
    I think it's on 11th and Arch

Quote Originally Posted by Below Zero View Post
    I think it's on 11th and Arch
    yea it's easy to get to depending on how familiar u are with philly. even if ur not it's still easy just mapquest it. the directions are simple as fuck. 11th and arch st. is right.