Thread: Motivation/ambition

Default Motivation/ambition

What fires you up?

What makes you stay disciplined and what do you do on the daily to maintain focus?

What do you do when something bad happens that can impede your progress?

How do you overcome and stay focused?
    Break fast is served

BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace pro.Graveface's Avatar

I lagh at everything! innerlagh neutral,
    int the mornign when I feed my fish I focus think say my own lil mix of sutra mantra pray, then I get in tai chi/yoga mode then kung fu mode then ninja mode haha all within 1 or 2 hours and then I try to act like a good example parent to my Son and tru the dayz try to be a good student of what life brings me and were it gots me at moment in the now its all been stirred by a greater force and I used to go against it till I ended up in jail.

and in the evening same thing as in the morning.
    When sjit goes fucup i jus lagh and think of the universe and how big it is haha
    PEACE
    Last edited by pro.Graveface; 01-14-2011 at 01:47 PM.
    Art of Graveyardpoetry
    http://www.reverbnation.com/c./a4/21...86/Artist/link
    http://www.myspace.com/mc-gravespace
    Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
    Graveface is now Gravespace

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
    What fires you up?
    a difficult task that must be completed

What makes you stay disciplined and what do you do on the daily to maintain focus?

i break my disciplines often and go the other way so that i can feel the pressure of not having what is right and exact - this is not always done purposely though - daily, i find something to accomplish - sleep feels better after a night of rigorous work

What do you do when something bad happens that can impede your progress?
    that's usually an indication that something in your life must change - you've been doing the same thing too long - this can cause bad things to happen

looking at all the other possible things that i can end up hitting besides my target - hitting all of those things and missing the target often - after suffering all those losses, the target gets clearer - in other words, in life look at all of the pitfalls and possibilities, get in them in order to lose the fear of them, then live

What fires you up?

knowing and understanding the potential that i have to do something and do it effectively

What makes you stay disciplined and what do you do on the daily to maintain focus? knowing that nothing good comes without much practice and understanding that everyone lives arent the same----some are in less unfortunate situations and some are no longer with us for the mistakes or errors that he/she made

What do you do when something bad happens that can impede your progress? stop evalute my error and try to fix it

think my first answer answers my last