The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    i don't know

i'm really not the expert on this subject
    i just like the good things my sun sign says about me lol

i don't even know why its called a sun sign

but someone in here does

start the Splaining

Last edited by V4D3R; 12-14-2007 at 07:35 PM.
    Break fast is served

Enki/Ptah is the one who gave us astrology.

Enki states that we humans are doomed to repeat the mistakes of the anunnaki, global warming and nuclear war.

York was on point about that shit.

I overstand why York was targeted.
    Last edited by LORD NOSE; 01-15-2011 at 04:04 PM.
    Break fast is served

Mine explains me exactly.

Aquarius
    The ruler of Aquarius is Uranus. Its symbol represents water, a universal image which dates back into prehistory. This will also be recognized in the Egyptian hieroglyph representing the same.The association in Aquarius is that of the servant of humanity pouring out the water of knowledge to quench the thirst of the world.
    Personal Traits

Aquarians are interesting and attractive people. They can be shy, sensitive, gentle and patient or enthusiastic and lively with a tendency to be exhibitionists. Both types are strong willed and forceful in their own way. Very opinionated with strong convictions, they fight for what they believe in. They will argue vehemently for what they believe to be true.

These are farsighted people and innovative. They are generally without prejudice and quite tolerant of the point of view of others. They have an interesting side to their nature that allows them to see a valid argument even when they disagree with it. They are quite objective folk and never get waylaid by being too close to an issue or person.

Aquarius is truly a humane, human being. Known to be frank and outspoken, Aquarius makes for a serious and genial companion. Refined and idealistic, romantic but practical, they are personable and likable people.
    Quick in mind and quick to respond, Aquarians love activity and are quite reasonable, though difficult to get close to. They cherish and guard their independence, and are a strange mixture of caring concern and cool detachment. They will go out of their way to help when needed, but never get involved emotionally.
    Positive Traits
    Aquarians are usually intelligent, cool, clear, logical people. They have good imaginations and are quite intuitive. Aquarius is drawn to and inspired by great causes.They are not limited to their environment and disappointments don't deter them from their goals. They often adopt a life style that goes against the trends, because the odd and unique fascinate them.
    Whether the retiring or the outgoing Aquarian, both types appreciate opportunities to be alone. They enjoy their own company and are recharged by this quiet time. Rarely content being followers, they are more often society's trend setters. They do not take kindly to interference by others, even if it is well intended. Most Aquarians appreciate beauty and balance, possessing an excellent sense of aesthetics. This is often expressed by interests that can span drama, music, art, and science.
    Main postive traits: Progressive, independent, inventive, friendly, humaitarian, originality.

Negative Traits
    Aquarians are an enigma. On one hand they are warm, kind, and outgoing, the sort to make friends easily and willingly. On the other hand, they are quite aloof people, who do not actively seek out relationships, and resent any infringement on their time or resources. They are engaging, yet unreachable. They can be fascinating and dynamic, while lacking any real warmth or endearing qualities.

Among the faults, which are typically Aquarian, are extreme eccentricity, and an unwillingness to participate in any standard of protocol. When angered, they become seriously rude, alternating between deafening silence and sudden outbursts of temper.

Main negative traits: Unemotional, aloof, tempermental, unpreditable, eccentric, fixed opinions.
    Profession
    Aquarians work best in group projects, but must be recognized as having a leading role. They make excellent researchers and admirable scientists, especially astronomers and natural historians. They may lead the field in photography, computer technology, Radiography or electronics .Aviation is also a natural vocation for Aquarians
    In the arts and humanities, their progressive talents are expressed well in writing, particularly poetry, and in broadcasting. In the theater, they make good character actors, and are natural mimics. Possessing an affinity for rhythm and timing, many Aquarians make fine and progressive musicians. In the service fields, they can be effective welfare workers or educators.

Someone knows this well??? Is he a "Solarian"???

I'm Pisces - and so is my boy due in March.
    Break fast is served

Quote Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
    Mine explains me exactly.
    mines does to

Veteran Member

Mine too. It really surprises me. How did they get it right? I've even tried some numerology sites and they get it right too. Its weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Palehorse View Post

do you believe that the position of the earth and how it lines up with the stars at the time a child is born will effect that childs mind and character ?

I AM HIPHOP

I'm a Scorpio and I resemble perfectly with the horoscope description of my sign. Most people that I know fit very well to the description I find in the horoscope.
    Sunny what sign are you?
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55138
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54919
    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.

Quote Originally Posted by begongo View Post
    I'm a Scorpio and I resemble perfectly with the horoscope description of my sign. Most people that I know fit very well to the description I find in the horoscope.
    Sunny what sign are you?

same as you man

Quote Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
    yes its called natal astrology
    it where u get your sun sign from
    a natal chart is what horoscopes are based on
    natal astrology

never heard of it

i can look it up in google and shit but would be better if you splain

Quote Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
    Someone knows this well??? Is he a "Solarian"???

i don't know if LHX is a solarian

Veteran Member

It's silly to believe that the stars arrange themselves with any consideration for people or that people develop personality traits with any consideration for the stars. The way astrology works is that it lists all sorts of ambiguities and abstract language that anyone can find what they are looking for in it. Humans by our very nature have a tendency to take in evidence of what we want to be true and ignore everything to the contrary, hence why people find all sorts of bullshit significances for certain number patterns. Calling astrology a "science" is laughable....it has nothing to do with the scientific method. Like most superstitions and pseudo-sciences, it works on the principle of claiming to already have answers divined from some higher power whereas ACTUAL SCIENCE operates on the premise of asking questions and TRYING TO DISPROVE theories until they withstand our best testing.

And just cause something is old, doesn't make it better or wiser. Slavery, monarchy, blood feuds, infanticide, human sacrifice, and believing the earth is the center of the universe are all old things too.