Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Sun Signs

armynavyairforcemarines Sgt Holly Wood's Avatar

oh word ^^

ive noticed that the sign i least get along with is capricorn

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Black Man View Post
    how are you going to drop knowledge on the 85% when you don't know yourself?
    You don't need to be a master to drop knowledge son. Life's a constant class were the final test does'nt overvalue the journey.

Why don't you say something intellectual rather than casting a negative force over everyone else?

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Sun Signs

I'm a Libra and I have practically none of the traits. So it's a wash.

Diplomaitic and urbane - I'm rarely diplomatic and usually crude, I like to push buttons.
    Romantic and charming - I'm romantic, but I'd say I'm more callous than charming.
    Easygoing and sociable - I get extremely worked up about things and I like being alone...
    Idealistic and peaceable - I'm cynical and I like to upset people.

Indecisive and changeable - Very true
    Gullible and easily infuenced -Very untrue
    Flirtatious and self-indulgent - I don't really flirt with people and I'm too miserable to be self-indulgent.

So that's 2/7.

I've looked through other ones. They all are ~2/7 unless I feel like deluding myself, which I don't. I seem to be a bit of a capricorn which is strange because that's nowhere near where I was born. It is however the time of year it is now...
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

Who changes like a season?
    Who holds fast and let's go without any reason??
    Who cannot stick to any adhesion???
    It is the Cancerian !!

The Cancerian character is the most perplexing of the signs. Cancerians can range from the timid, shy, dull and withdrawn to the brilliant, friendly and famous. Cancerians run the entire gamut of human emotion.

^^ all that is super accurate
    the site sunny provided got me about half right

somethin like this:
    The overall nature of Cancerians is deeply emotional.
    couldn't get any more opposite from me tho

my element is water and lucky number 7 which is dope

...born of a future war Face of the Golden Falcon's Avatar

The website provided on the first page has the dates of the tropical calander. The tropical calander doesn't take into consideration the precession of the equinoxes. If there are inaccuracies in the descriptions this may be the reason. Many people are not the sign they think they are.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/taui/20...-sign-is-wrong

HETEPU

Req Em Ab

Quote Originally Posted by Face of the Golden Falcon View Post
    The website provided on the first page has the dates of the tropical calander. The tropical calander doesn't take into consideration the precession of the equinoxes. If there are inaccuracies in the descriptions this may be the reason. Many people are not the sign they think they are.

HETEPU
    So apparently I'm a Virgo?

Its dead on. from my goal of self perfection to my bad nerves, mild hypochondria, and liking warm yellow earth tones for paint... (Which is the color of every room I like in my house)

Damn you Golden Faced Falcon God!

HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace pro.Graveface's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Face of the Golden Falcon View Post

HETEPU
    I see simularitys in my astrojointz and my life and I had a birth agenda which came out equal in most pointz, but this is krazy yo and what does hetepu mean ? and what belief system are U on?
    sorry jus mad interested,
    PEACE
    Art of Graveyardpoetry
    http://www.reverbnation.com/c./a4/21...86/Artist/link
    http://www.myspace.com/mc-gravespace
    Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
    Graveface is now Gravespace

Libra

Libra is the seventh sign of the zodiac and is ruled by the planet Venus which rules the natural seventh house. When a planet or house cusp contains Libra, it will show where one will strive for harmony, creativity and balance as indicated in the natal chart.

Its glyph represents the balance of the scales. Its meaning is equilibrium and justice. It is considered to be the sign of cosmic reciprocity, of cooperation rather than competition.

Personal Traits

The basic Libran nature is diplomatic and charming. Libras have an idealistic and generally peace loving nature. They are easygoing and sociable. Librans are considered by many astrologers to be among the most civilized of the twelve signs. Often good looking, they exude certain elegance, charm and fine taste.

As lovers of beauty and harmony, both in art and life, their nature is gentle and kind. Pleasure oriented people, Libras are intuitive and very aware of the power of image. They are happiest when socializing, and at the top of their social strata. You will find many Librans in local organizations volunteering their time and services and rising to a position of prominence. They are fence sitters and will not take a stand on an issue, but prefer the middle of the road, until they are forced to choose. They make good diplomats .

They are known to be objective and impartial in making judgment calls. They are more interested in making friends than enemies, and are willing to go along with others and do whatever it takes to maintain a relationship.

Very sociable, they abhor cruel or vicious actions, and shy away from vulgar and offensive behavior. They prefer to cooperate and compromise, and will give up, even when they feel they are in the right, rather than put up with the ordeal of an argument. Discord makes them totally insecure, and uncomfortable. They need and want harmony in their lives, and will do whatever it takes to have it.

Positive Traits

T hey are gifted with a strong sense of justice and fair play, and have fine analytical abilities. Librans are sensitive to others and understand the emotional needs of their associates.

They are optimistic and cheerful people and have an ability to charm and delight their friends and acquaintances. Librans are not loners, and do better in partnership both in their personal, and in their business life.

Main positive traits: Romantic, cooperative, gracious, sociable, tactful, diplomatic.

some of the traits above fit me to a T, but others dont, for example it says that most libras are social but im more observant and soft-spoken

Sunny, do you think that a person's traits are exactly who they are? Or do you think it's more a thing of what your weaknesses and strengths are and a way of mapping out what to keep and not to keep?
    "Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)

BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace pro.Graveface's Avatar

PEACE lord sorry for answerin, a wise man dominates his starz and planetz, it should make 1 aware on the strength and weak pointz of the mind/ego
    Art of Graveyardpoetry
    http://www.reverbnation.com/c./a4/21...86/Artist/link
    http://www.myspace.com/mc-gravespace
    Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
    Graveface is now Gravespace

Quote Originally Posted by pro.Graveface View Post
    PEACE lord sorry for answerin, a wise man dominates his starz and planetz, it should make 1 aware on the strength and weak pointz of the mind/ego
    True indeed. Being a Leo, it's difficult sometimes to temper the natural ego that goes with being related to the center of our solar system. Still, it's always best to do so, no matter your sign.
    "Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
    Sunny, do you think that a person's traits are exactly who they are? Or do you think it's more a thing of what your weaknesses and strengths are and a way of mapping out what to keep and not to keep?

people pick up habits and ways - the positions of the planets during the time of conception/ birth must influence that person - the people that bring that person into this world also influenced that person - where on the planet you were born matters - and what you pick up through life -

DeeBlock

Taurus is on point.