Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Proof that Lil' Wayne is fake

Default Proof that Lil' Wayne is fake

from this month's XXL Magazine, page 76, quote

"I dress different now. I act different."

aren't rappers supposed to be real? how real can you be if you admit to ACTING different? not being different but ACTING different, acting implies you are just a character, not a real person. the only real thing Lil Wayne is, is a HOMO...YOU ALL SEEN THE PICTURES
    "We accept tires" - Cappadonna

also to add to the madness ---

"Talk to me like you talking to MLK or Malcolm X"

PRODIGAL SUN

Get the fuck outta hea wit that second quote..

fuck that nigga, and fuck everyone who stands with him

represent real hip hop

not that water down shit you see....

Rip Big L

Yeah, wayne is b.s. - his lyrics are SO dumb and people think they are so good because he has these punchlines repeating over and over that even I can think of.. "i like brain so i fuck with nerds" or something like that.. that is not creative at all.. there are too many wayne hate threads on this site already so i won't go on..

Quote Originally Posted by Crack Killz View Post
    Get the fuck outta hea wit that second quote..

fuck that nigga, and fuck everyone who stands with him

represent real hip hop

not that water down shit you see....

Rip Big L

you know i read that post a few times, knowing there was something more to it than what i was initially seeing. then i caught it. Rip Big L. that right there is it. cause really, Lil Wayne is just a wanna-be Big L with not even 10% of the talent. every Lil Wayne bar is "i'm *blank* like a *blank*" and we all know that the greatness punchline rapper of all time was Big L and trust me, Big L is not only turning over in his grave, but buckin' shots out the mafucka trying to hit Lil Wayne

shit is WEAK!

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by buckshotstheone View Post
    you know i read that post a few times, knowing there was something more to it than what i was initially seeing. then i caught it. Rip Big L. that right there is it. cause really, Lil Wayne is just a wanna-be Big L with not even 10% of the talent. every Lil Wayne bar is "i'm *blank* like a *blank*" and we all know that the greatness punchline rapper of all time was Big L and trust me, Big L is not only turning over in his grave, but buckin' shots out the mafucka trying to hit Lil Wayne

shit is WEAK!
    exactly.

i really have a feeling if lil wayne dies young he will be treated like tupac and biggie by a ton of kids.. anyone know what i mean?

Quote Originally Posted by iammzac View Post
    i really have a feeling if lil wayne dies young he will be treated like tupac and biggie by a ton of kids.. anyone know what i mean?

sadly, yes.....however, i don't think we are lucky enough to have that mafucka sniped

people love lil wayne, ive gotten into countless arguements with my friends who think hes the goat, fuckin pisses me off.

I hate that mutherphuker... everytime i see him i go to toilet... he's ugly as fuck and dumb as fuck... BTW ^^same here

^yeah you really hate people being successful

but anyways, I dont think he will go out like that ENLESS he gets shot. Think about Pimp C, he should be considered with the likes of that but the talk isnt as high because the way he went out was peacefulish.

however pimp C is someone who has had an impact for years, and lil wayne has been around for a while but is at the top right now. You cant name 1 other rapper where you can walk into a party and the whole bitch will be rapping it out(not just the chorus, the whole song), hes definitely had the most impact (love it or hate it) in rap this decade, and if u disagree name 1 person whos had half the impact

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

from this month's XXL Magazine, page 76, quote

"I dress different now. I act different."

aren't rappers supposed to be real? how real can you be if you admit to ACTING different? not being different but ACTING different, acting implies you are just a character, not a real person. the only real thing Lil Wayne is, is a HOMO...YOU ALL SEEN THE PICTURES
    yeah fuck lil wanye he's gay and will not cop any artist that has a feature with him on it i mean i still copped little brother because they're dope not cuz he's on it so let re-justify that statement fuck him he ain't the new raekwon he ain't shit juvinile and bg were better than him and i don't even like them that much

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    You cant name 1 other rapper where you can walk into a party and the whole bitch will be rapping it out(not just the chorus, the whole song), hes definitely had the most impact (love it or hate it) in rap this decade, and if u disagree name 1 person whos had half the impact
    eminem, and 50 cent

STYLE

sadly, yes.....however, i don't think we are lucky enough to have that mafucka sniped

damn did he fuck you and never call back? if you don't like wayne don't listen but to wish death on a man is gay. specially a young successful black man. fuck u cracker.

personally i think wayne has dumbed down his content. back when the hotboyz had juvie wayne was tight. "clear the set" check that song out.

wayne has been rappin and in the biz since he was 11. s its really hard to believe any street claims. he's lke bow wow or romeo. his cred comes from assoc.

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Quik17 View Post
    people love lil wayne, ive gotten into countless arguements with my friends who think hes the goat, fuckin pisses me off.
    yeah i don't argue with ignorant people