Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Proof that Lil' Wayne is fake

Quote Originally Posted by STYLEMASTERR View Post

wayne has been rappin and in the biz since he was 11. s its really hard to believe any street claims. he's lke bow wow or romeo. his cred comes from assoc.
    i've been rappin (not in the biz obviously) since i was 10, that don't mean shit, just means i got a lot of tapes with shitty freestyles over Bring The Pain and Tic Toc on them
    "We accept tires" - Cappadonna

PRODIGAL SUN

oh, & the "reality" of "American Gangster" is... where the fuck exactly?

i'm not a Lil' Wayne fan-- sometimes his guest spots are OK, sometimes not, & I can't deal with a solo any more I can from Talib (fuck you nerds)...

re: "real" versus "fake," at least show some consistency ya'll if that's the line you wanna hold.

^^^ but do u have millions upon millions of downloads of mixtapes, in which u drop every month?

eminem is definitely a great rapper and for many will go down as a top 10 or 5 or a personal favorite. He was the first "gangsta" white rapper so he will definitely be mentioned when talking about hip hop history. and 50 Cent came in and basically wins hustler of the year every year. But really all he did was made money and will go down for all of the beefs he had really. Lil wayne has influenced the game in how the mic is approached, you notice a lot of people bite him, and can hear the lil wayne in a lot of rappers. Plus if your not tryin to make a club song and get t pain ur goin to get lil wayne, and thats from little brother to lloyd.

and im not tryna defend lil wayne like all that, im jus sayin stop hatin and give him credit. I agree he is over hyped like a crazy, but hes doin his thing.
    Last edited by TSA; 12-11-2007 at 03:52 PM.

PRODIGAL SUN

1) i'm not a fan post-"Paul's Boutique" but the Beasties contribution to gangsta can't really be overlooked, tho' i know what you're saying about Eminem.

2) if you wanna get historical about it, you're seriously underrating 50s best music. i fucking scorn almost all of Jay-Z but i do know his commercial stature, & his great mentorship of a guy like Memphis Bleek. 50's verse of "Hate It Or Love It (Remix)" > all WTC Buckshot (not the BDI Thug, obviously, tho' at his best, 50 is actually quite a bit better & more diverse than Buck, tho' I'm definitely a big Buckshot fan.)

Quote Originally Posted by Quik17 View Post
    people love lil wayne, ive gotten into countless arguements with my friends who think hes the goat, fuckin pisses me off.

it's a shame that most cats don't realize Wayne ain't that nice. plus the fact he's givin all his album sales money to Birdman is ho-ish, and it's extremely obvious (at least to me and a few others i know) that he's suckin on that glass dick, if y'all get what i'm sayin. that's why i can't listen to DMX these days.

the debut album: Better 8 Than Never NOW AVAILABLE!!!

coming soon to Newbury Comics!!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/8bzagnojusticenopeace
    http://www.myspace.com/8bzabeatspage

Quote Originally Posted by iammzac View Post
    Yeah, wayne is b.s. - his lyrics are SO dumb and people think they are so good because he has these punchlines repeating over and over that even I can think of.. "i like brain so i fuck with nerds" or something like that.. that is not creative at all.. there are too many wayne hate threads on this site already so i won't go on..
    Weezy was wack when he was with the Hot Boyz, so I have never understood how he got "hot"?

STYLE

Quote Originally Posted by buckshotstheone View Post
    i've been rappin (not in the biz obviously) since i was 10, that don't mean shit, just means i got a lot of tapes with shitty freestyles over Bring The Pain and Tic Toc on them
    i was rappin when you were i diapers (1986)whats ur point?. my point is all about being in the biz. he has lived a "hollywood " childhood. he wasn't poor for very long. and he had baby juvie and mannie to look out for him. he def wasn't sellin dope or shootin anybody.

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

yo you looked way too deep into his words, to " i act" is just a turn of phrase homie, and if you think there is ONE rapper out there today who is not putting on an act, you ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by crds View Post
    Weezy was wack when he was with the Hot Boyz, so I have never understood how he got "hot"?
    co-sign

People actually giving weezy lyrical credit should make u mad too gambino

And all you that don't like Weezy must love 50 huh?

LMAO!!! Fuck outta here...

Wayne >>>> Backpack-whats-his-name weirdo rapper with a myspace page.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    ^yeah you really hate people being successful

but anyways, I dont think he will go out like that ENLESS he gets shot. Think about Pimp C, he should be considered with the likes of that but the talk isnt as high because the way he went out was peacefulish.

however pimp C is someone who has had an impact for years, and lil wayne has been around for a while but is at the top right now. You cant name 1 other rapper where you can walk into a party and the whole bitch will be rapping it out(not just the chorus, the whole song), hes definitely had the most impact (love it or hate it) in rap this decade, and if u disagree name 1 person whos had half the impact

idk what this thread is about, and i haven't read a word of it except this, but dude, rap sucks.

ppl on here don't like lil wayne because theirs something in old rap that was fucking amazing that lil wayne, more so then other rappers, has a sever lack of. There's no word for it, it's hard to pin point, you can't explain it, and only people that live hip hop can feel it.

these people live hip hop

it's not in lil wayne.

plus you've gotta take a product (wayne) as a package, and if black people weren't so fiercly corny these days then Lil wayne would just be an all around faggot.

kissing men?

tattoos ALL over your face?

rapping like Dexter off Dexter's lab?

that shit's corny man. He just not a cool person in general, and if you were to get into his music you would have to think he as a person was cool.

ppl on here aren't as corny as the average human being, and therefore it's hard for them to except lil wayne as cool.

even ppl that listen to beethoven this he's a "brilliant person"...which equates cool.

im sure he's not a fag in real life, idk him so i can't say, but his shit is just flat out uncool.

and uninspired

and over produced

and over done.

it's like he raps as a factory job....which if your into that kind of thing you like him, and that's not a problem, otherwise he's impossible to get into cause he's not what people that live hip hop are looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    ^^^ but do u have millions upon millions of downloads of mixtapes, in which u drop every month?

eminem is definitely a great rapper and for many will go down as a top 10 or 5 or a personal favorite. He was the first "gangsta" white rapper so he will definitely be mentioned when talking about hip hop history. and 50 Cent came in and basically wins hustler of the year every year. But really all he did was made money and will go down for all of the beefs he had really. Lil wayne has influenced the game in how the mic is approached, you notice a lot of people bite him, and can hear the lil wayne in a lot of rappers. Plus if your not tryin to make a club song and get t pain ur goin to get lil wayne, and thats from little brother to lloyd.

and im not tryna defend lil wayne like all that, im jus sayin stop hatin and give him credit. I agree he is over hyped like a crazy, but hes doin his thing.

see that!...that's exactly why this whole hip hop thing is corny. it's based on factory packaged gimmicks that have little to nothing to do with actual music.

there are ppl out there (most of the world) that doesn't sit down and listen to music due to a gut instinct to have you mind boggled or ultered or just feel good in general.

Sadly this is 90% of the countries hip hop audience.

Why would Eminem, one of the most talented musicains in modern time go down for being the first white gangsta?

Why would somebody respect 50 cent's music ability based on his bank account?

It will never make sense.

The ppl on here a tired of having to like or respect a rapper cause "they're making money" or "they work hard"

That's not why we listen to music, it's why other ppl do, but not this crowd.

There's something that makes our eyes feel like watering while listening to this...while smiling...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u4weF6vICo
    Even though they're not saying anything mind blowing and there aren't smilies in every line, it's just fucking beautiful and true.

Lil Waynes music lacks that, even when he's being deep, it doesn't have that.

whatever that thing is..that's what ppl on here respect, not work ethic, not bank roll, and not "gangsta" cause in the end of the day this shit will be played in 15 more years and feel just as good.

................damn.

the debut album: Better 8 Than Never NOW AVAILABLE!!!

coming soon to Newbury Comics!!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/8bzagnojusticenopeace
    http://www.myspace.com/8bzabeatspage