Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Proof that Lil' Wayne is fake

lol whatever his fakeness made him millions

everybody knows wayne is fake , u dont need to show us proof ,
    http://www.openentrance.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/jay-z-beyonce-0614073.jpg

Man, you guys are funny...

either way, Wayne has his fans and he satisfies his fan base... can't say the same for other artists...

STYLE

its that the south has a diff vibration and speed to it. mfs ain't grimey. not meaning gangsta but the up north grimey= corney down south.
    i've seen ny niggas get clowned out here. its like "see all these fine women? feel this beautiful weather? why you tryn to sweat me and be all hard? get money and get pussy"

plus the souths education system is way behind. i moved to SC from IL in the 10th grade. these mfs were reading tom sawyer. i read that shit in the 4th grade. so yeah the avg souther rapper is not gonna rap about alot of highbrow concepts. thats why mcs like 3000 and scarface who can realy stand out as rappers.

bu i could name a million ny mcs that don't say shit either...all of dipset is garbaggio, for example. i think santanna is the same caliber as wayne but wayne has more appeal.

kissing dudes.....have you kissed your pops? baby is waynes dad. if you haven't maybe you should. is it wrong to love your father? i think its a sign of the times that dudes can't relate to having a close relationship to their dad.

think that alot of yall just don't relate. i didn't at 1st

^i dare you to kiss you dad on the lips nigga.

just go plant a wet one on him

Quebec Gold

His clothes tell me that he's more into dicks

Television tells lies to your vision so, beware of the trick-nology set off to fool the mind if you're dumb you're lost, if you're wise you will find that poison is a devil substance made for scratch' cause one rotten apple destroys the whole batch

Quote Originally Posted by HarlemDiplomat View Post
    Man, you guys are funny...

either way, Wayne has his fans and he satisfies his fan base... can't say the same for other artists...
    which is what i like about hi, my point was that what ppl on here look for in music and what earns respect from them towards a musician can't be found in lil wayne, so before ppl say "give him credit" they have to understand why it's hard to give.

Quote Originally Posted by frosted592 View Post
    His clothes tell me that he's more into dicks

Nope, thats called style...

Lets see a pic of how you dress...

Quebec Gold

Quote Originally Posted by HarlemDiplomat View Post
    Nope, thats called style...

Lets see a pic of how you dress...
    Television tells lies to your vision so, beware of the trick-nology set off to fool the mind if you're dumb you're lost, if you're wise you will find that poison is a devil substance made for scratch' cause one rotten apple destroys the whole batch

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    see that!...that's exactly why this whole hip hop thing is corny. it's based on factory packaged gimmicks that have little to nothing to do with actual music.

there are ppl out there (most of the world) that doesn't sit down and listen to music due to a gut instinct to have you mind boggled or ultered or just feel good in general.

Sadly this is 90% of the countries hip hop audience.

Why would Eminem, one of the most talented musicains in modern time go down for being the first white gangsta?

Why would somebody respect 50 cent's music ability based on his bank account?

It will never make sense.

The ppl on here a tired of having to like or respect a rapper cause "they're making money" or "they work hard"

That's not why we listen to music, it's why other ppl do, but not this crowd.

There's something that makes our eyes feel like watering while listening to this...while smiling...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u4weF6vICo
    Even though they're not saying anything mind blowing and there aren't smilies in every line, it's just fucking beautiful and true.

Lil Waynes music lacks that, even when he's being deep, it doesn't have that.

whatever that thing is..that's what ppl on here respect, not work ethic, not bank roll, and not "gangsta" cause in the end of the day this shit will be played in 15 more years and feel just as good.
    yeah that was some real shit.
    "We accept tires" - Cappadonna

LOOK AT THAT NIGGERS LIPS!

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH!

What brand made that sweater.... blistex!AHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHA!!!

AHHHHH!

Quebec Gold

What brand made that sweater.... blistex!AHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

!
    which one?

And it ain't lips, it's a tongue... Picture was took while moving

that white boy right there in that picture above is the reason i hate hip hop these days, fuck all these white kids don't even dress hip hop cause they are hip hop, they dress that way cause they think it's cool. and the push the limits to far with doo rags and shit, fucking retards
    "We accept tires" - Cappadonna

Quebec Gold

Okay
    I probably know more hiphop than u but Okay...

And my friend is fkn recording tracks with havoc and Tragedy Kadafi but Okay

I'm a wigger I don't mind

Keep on hating on what u know not
    Last edited by frosted592; 12-11-2007 at 11:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by frosted592 View Post
    which one?

And it ain't lips, it's a tongue... Picture was took while moving

not you, the black one with the chapped upper lip

Quote Originally Posted by buckshotstheone View Post
    that white boy right there in that picture above is the reason i hate hip hop these days, fuck all these white kids don't even dress hip hop cause they are hip hop, they dress that way cause they think it's cool. and the push the limits to far with doo rags and shit, fucking retards

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!! AAA

HHAAAAHHHHHAAAAA!

Quebec Gold

not you, the black one with the chapped upper lip
    Okay... she's a girl. She always wears Bape... I guess that's why I got this "bape/gay" association since she's into pussy. Here in Montreal if u hang around the gay hood you'll noticed a lot of dem chichi man are wearing Bape.