Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Long list of things that upset millennials

Default Long list of things that upset millennials

First up is desks.

--- Marriott is removing desks from hotel rooms in a strange bid to please millennials

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/marrio...174249488.html

I wonder if millenials are afraid of mirrors since they fear both the mundane and the unexpected
    Retired.

Seriously....People/Media are blowing this way outta proportion. People are dying on a daily basis, Starving etc..... and all people are worried about is 'Steve Harvey getting the Miss Universe pagent winner wrong' lol. I mean........ so WHAT !!!!!

This new millennium is going to be full of brain dead people. I blame Kim Kardashian ! Ahahahahaha

Ps This isn't a shot @ Eagle, it's a shot @ this millennial garbage generation/zeitgeist.

Eating cereal for breakfast

- Millennials: Almost 40 percent doesn't eat cereal for breakfast, cause the lazy oddballs don't want to clean the bowl afterwards

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/1976...report-claims/

{>____<}

It saddens me that I'm a millennial.

cereal is overrated anyway, and milk is gross
    plus i rather eat at work so i get paid while eating
    Last edited by Mumm Ra; 02-29-2016 at 11:22 AM.

'

I started eating cereal again occasionally. Like frosted brown sugar shredded wheat, so I at least get some fiber at times.

Cereal is pretty nasty. It's stupid to point out that 'millennials' aren't big on cereal because most millenials are over 18 and cereal is for small children, as it has always been.

Hotel desks are pretty useful because you can keep shit on top of them. In fact I fuck with desks in general

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    It saddens me that I'm a millennial.

You seem to be unsatisfied with your entire birth lot as a whole.

tsa is a prime example of the whiney millennial

Millenials also have to do more than previous generations like go to school and work at the same time more (full time work, since you'll die working part-time).

Frankly I find people who bash groups that they themselves belong to as complete weirdos. You can be critical, but just digesting every insult thrown at you and eating the shit on a plate is very ridiculous.

Someone wrote an article about how Check Two is too lazy to wash a plate, and Check Two, without thinking objectively about what is being said, feel the need to let us know how the ordeal tasted.

Millenials can't want homes because that's entitlement, they can't not want homes because that's laziness, they can't chose to not eat cereal even if it's made of woodchips and sugar. They can't want a hotel room that looks different from the 1931 model we've been using even if life is different today than then. If they start businesses it's cause they're too lazy to work, if they don't it's cause they don't have ambition.

so when you're reading stuff like this and can't say, dude wtf, use deductive reasoning or even name anything amiable about previous generations, you're retarded.
    Someone is mad and insulting you because they're mad. You'll now come on here and tell me about how millenials won't eat cereal with you. You reason like a sperm cell

Quote Originally Posted by señor check dos View Post
    tsa is a prime example of the whiney millennial
    and you're a prime example of an inexplicably embittered mouthpiece for other people's thoughts.

Nigga do you eat cereal? LOL
    you can lie to the internet all you want but you know damn well you don't eat cereal, nor should any sensible person address you respectful for pointing out how a bunch of 31 year olds don't eat Tootie Frootie the way they used to.

I'm 38 and I eat cereal once in a while. you may all proceed to mock me now

tsa, there might be a connection here with me watching 'Supergirl' but maybe I should leave the analysis to yall

somebody send me some power ranger pyjamas quick so I can go full on Peter Pan syndrome
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    I started eating cereal again occasionally. Like frosted brown sugar shredded wheat, so I at least get some fiber at times.
    I stole Bens Big Gay Breakfast idea from that gen chat thread, bought a juicer and have been juicing breakfast every morning for 4 weeks now. The cleanup is way worse than a cereal bowl but worth it. It all but eliminates hangovers too

Theres plenty of cereal thats popular with adults. Not sure where TSAs getting his information from.

'

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    They can't want a hotel room that looks different from the 1931 model we've been using even if life is different today than then.
    Haha what kind of foot juice stank ass hotel rooms are you being forced to sleep in? Does your job make you travel on a strict budget?