Thread: RZA at belo, san diego

Default RZA at belo, san diego

RZA will be in san diego at the belo nightclub this thursday. Should be a hot show, I will def. be there as I cant pay fuckin 75$ to go see wu in LA. Man what a steep price, $15 in SD sounds much better. Hope to see some of you there!

does anyone know if he's still gonna be there tonight? is $15 for real?

yeah its $15 and yeah hell be there tonight. Should be good

deluxe luxury

How was the show?

the show was poppin. RZA did his thing. Tickets were actually $10 at the door if you came before 9:30. and they had an open bar til 9:30 so i definitely got my money's worth. anyways, the show was packed considering it wasnt that advertised. it was pretty much at Birth of a Prince concert, as he did most of the songs on that album. he did a live band type thing, with some dude on drums, someone on a piano, guitar dude (i think) and a girls singing along...he performed for a good 2 1/2 hours at least. there was no opening act, he got there like at 11 and stayed until almost 2am. he ended the show doing a couple gravediggaz songs from 6ft deep. he got hooked up with a bottles of goose and belvadeer, and at the end of the show started fucken around with the piano. he also had north star with him too doing there own verses. he did not do any 8 diagrams songs, nor did he really promote it. kind of weird considering it dropped 2 days before. it didnt really matter though, cause when he did ask who got the album, to me it seemed like half the crowd didnt even know a new wu album came out...

wuswordz95

i wonder if northstar came out to the l.a show. did he perform any afro samuari songs.

Quote Originally Posted by secretmasta View Post
    the show was poppin. RZA did his thing. Tickets were actually $10 at the door if you came before 9:30. and they had an open bar til 9:30 so i definitely got my money's worth. anyways, the show was packed considering it wasnt that advertised. it was pretty much at Birth of a Prince concert, as he did most of the songs on that album. he did a live band type thing, with some dude on drums, someone on a piano, guitar dude (i think) and a girls singing along...he performed for a good 2 1/2 hours at least. there was no opening act, he got there like at 11 and stayed until almost 2am. he ended the show doing a couple gravediggaz songs from 6ft deep. he got hooked up with a bottles of goose and belvadeer, and at the end of the show started fucken around with the piano. he also had north star with him too doing there own verses. he did not do any 8 diagrams songs, nor did he really promote it. kind of weird considering it dropped 2 days before. it didnt really matter though, cause when he did ask who got the album, to me it seemed like half the crowd didnt even know a new wu album came out...
    He's the only one that was strongly promoting the album and he didn't even perform any songs off of it or promote it? Weird but the show sounded good. I'd definitley go see a RZA solo show given the opportunity and for fucking 10 bucks! That's insanely cheap!
    "There’s not too many jewels being dropped these days. Everyone wants to shake their ass. I call the club the devil’s box. Hip-hop is at an all-time low. It’s sad. It’s going nowhere but down. We’re living out the last days, the last two pages of the bible." - Ghostface Killah (REAL TALK)

WU-TANG, HIPHOP'S LAST HOPE!?!?!?

^ghost gave it the most promotion by saying it sucked