Thread: Solange Knowles Recording Second Album

Default Solange Knowles Recording Second Album

NEW YORK (Billboard) - Solange Knowles, Beyonce's younger sister, plans to release her second album in the second quarter of 2008 under a new deal with Geffen Records.

Knowles, 21, is currently in a Los Angeles studio recording Hadley Street Dreams, the follow-up to 2003's Columbia release Solo Star, which reached No. 49 on the Billboard 200 and spent four weeks on the tally.

"Her record is totally bananas," Geffen Records chairman Ron Fair told Billboard.com. "It's not what people would expect from her. The music is more eclectic and international. She's in her own lane."
    http://www.streethop.com/forums/article.php?t=97289

"Her record is totally bananas," Geffen Records chairman Ron Fair told Billboard.com. "It's not what people would expect from her. The music is more eclectic and international. She's in her own lane."

^^^LINES TO GET IN DA DRAWLZ

-

LOL. Who cares about Solange? Why is this even in the hip hop forum anyway? I want her sexy ass cute sister. I wish i could snatch her away from Jay.

thats what the rza said about 8d

Not as ugly as Beyonce but close and just as fake.

I intercept weed dealers. JKDRevolutionary's Avatar

^^^co-sign

word up son nobody gives a fuck

ya dig?
    Too much horsing around with unrealistic stances and classic forms and rituals is just too artificial and mechanical, and doesn't really prepare the student for actual combat. A guy could get clobbered while getting into this classical mess. Classical methods like these, which I consider a form of paralysis, only solidify and constrain what was once fluid. Their practitioners are merely blindly rehearsing routines and stunts that will lead nowhere...

-Sijo Bruce Lee.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by crds View Post
    Not as ugly as Beyonce but close and just as fake.
    wtf...u gay?

Quote Originally Posted by PoisonousDarT36 View Post
    wtf...u gay?
    Nope, I just don't buy into all of the bullshit that Hollywood feeds the masses, and way to show your mentality junior...what the fuck r u gay?.

That's the easy way out youngster, get some balls and come with something with better.

Alicia Keys ahhh now there is some real beauty and talent,she doesn't sport fake weaves, hasn't had any surgery done to make her look 'perfect' and can sing and dance and doesn't wear pounds of make up or suck white record company dick or try and act and wish she was white like Beyonce does, Solange's last album failed, why are they doing another one?
    Last edited by crds; 12-16-2007 at 11:26 PM.

Veteran Member

agreed on alicia keys she is in my top 5...but you said beyonce was ugly. that's just ridiculous and you know it, you might hate her but it's clear shes not ugly, and what surgery are you talking about

alicia keys wears more makeup than beyonce usually...she has to cover up her acne though

Quote Originally Posted by PoisonousDarT36 View Post
    agreed on alicia keys she is in my top 5...but you said beyonce was ugly. that's just ridiculous and you know it, you might hate her but it's clear shes not ugly, and what surgery are you talking about

alicia keys wears more makeup than beyonce usually...she has to cover up her acne though
    Make your own mind up

http://www.celebrityplasticpics.com/beyonce.htm

That nose has mos def had work on it if you ask me,I find her fake and annoying and unattractive, we are all different.

Fuck, give me Norah Jones or Alica Keys any day man

-

CRDS you bugging. Beyonce isn't hardly ugly. Beyonce is too fine. I doubt it that she had plastic surgery done to her nose. I do think that Beyonce is way too overexposed but i'm happy for her success because she's worked hard to get to where she is. She's been singing since she was a little girl. I also think that Beyonce wants all the attention on her and that's why those 2 girls who were the original members of Destiny's Child left the group because they probably didn't like the fact that Beyonce was getting all the attention and they were also having problems with Beyonce's dad managing their money. Letoya who was one of the original members, her solo album is pretty good. I didn't buy it but i saw it at the library so i checked it out and listened to it. It's pretty good and she can sing. I didn't like the guest appearances from wack rappers Slim Thug, Paul Wall and Mike Jones.

-

CRDS that's a nice picture you posted of Alicia Keys. Alicia is fine but her music is boring to me.