Thread: Foxy Brown Needs "Clinical Help" According To Close Friend

Default Foxy Brown Needs "Clinical Help" According To Close Friend

Brooklyn rapper Foxy Brown, who is currently serving a year in Riker's, has become known as much for her temper as for her records.

Foxy (born Inga Marchand) has faced several assault charges, all results of her eruptions of anger. She's faced charges for hitting her neighbor in the head with a cellphone, throwing some hair glue at a beauty store employee, harassing a personal assistant and several other similar run-ins.

But a close family friend said the time hasn't done Foxy any good, according to the New York Post.

"If they release her today, she'll be back in a week," Geoffrey Davis, a friend of Foxy's, told the news outlet. Davis has visited the rapper at Rikers several times since she was locked up for violating her probation.

According to Davis, who is also an activist who runs a nonprofit, anti-violence organization in Brooklyn, Foxy can't change alone. He thinks the rapper needs professional help.

"I love her, and I have her best interests at heart, but I think she needs clinical help with anger management," he said.

Davis said he's tried to reach out to Foxy, sharing his own experiences in dealing with anger and emotional distress. Davis' brother, City Councilman James Davis, was slain by a political rival inside City Hall in 2003. But Davis said Foxy won't listen.

After three incidents in October, including a shoving match with an inmate and a verbal tirade on a corrections officer, Foxy was thrown in the hole at Rikers. But the rapper only served 40 days in solitary of a 76 day sentence of segregation. She was released back into general population for good behavior.

Yet Davis isn't moved.

"She has to deal with her attitude," he said.

Foxy is scheduled to be released in September of '08, and possibly sooner on good behavior.
    http://www.streethop.com/forums/article.php?t=97294

-

I agree with her friend. She definitely needs to see a psychiatrist because she has a serious attitude problem.

I didn't need her friend to tell me she's a crazy bitch.

-

LOL. She's a crazy bitch with a sexy body and i wanna massage and kiss her feet and kiss her body LOL.

Just send her to me I'll take care of her. Come see me, Fox, love you baby!

P.E.A.C.E.

It's because she has no talent and no one wants to listen to her fake mafia, coke rap anymore, but if she seriously has a mental problem then she needs to get professional help and she needs to get it away from the cameras and the press.

-

She was tight when she first came out but i stopped liking her after Chyna Doll album. The picture of her on Chyna Doll album cover is hot. That outfit she has on is sexy with those opentoe shoes showing her feet. She got nice looking feet. I gave up on her after Broken Silence album. That shit is wack except for BK Anthem song. That video is hard too. Her brother Pretty Boy is a terrible rapper. LOL@his rap name. That's a gay name. I used to have her unreleased album Ill Na Na 2:The Fever. The album sucked except for the song Superfreak which she raps about how much of a freak she is when she's having sex. I like her freaky songs when she raps about how she has sex like the song Fuck Somebody Else from The Firm album. LOL@Fuck Somebody Else skit that has her fucking a dude and she asks him if he eats pussy and he said i don't be doing that shit hahahahahahahahahaha. So then she starts playing with her pussy since he won't eat it LOL.