Thread: Mortal Kombat Armageddon

Default Mortal Kombat Armageddon

Just wondering if anyone plays Mortal Kombat Armageddon...? I haven't played for about a month now but I go into phases where I'll play the shit non-stop on PS2 Online. I'm pretty UnFukWitAble with my Kreate-A-Fighter GodzGod. I'm also pretty dope with about a handful out of the 60+ fighters. I pity the fool who claims to like fighting games and doesn't own this one. MKA ALL DAY! If you play online on PS2 drop your name so we can battle... P.E.A.C.E.

Do a lot of people PLAY this Online? I just copped March Madness and they have no Online feature for Ps2 this year so I'm returning it ASAP and I may buy this instead.

And how are the controls?

Yeah, there is a good amount of people on everyday... I've never gone longer then five minutes without being challenged. The controls are pretty much the same as MK Deadly Alliance & Deception... But Armageddon has shorter combos then the last two but they take the same amount of damage and they are easier to remember since they're shorter but they also added in air combat too so you can do combos in the air as well. Kreat-A-Fatlity is fun for a while but it does lose some appeal after a while and then you wish each character had their own unique fatality moves. Oh, another dope thing I forgot to mention... Motor Kombat is fun online, you can race up to eight people at once in a Mario Kart style race while talkin shit n what not. Plus, if you happen to be lucky enough to get your hands on a "Premium Edition" of MKA it comes with Ultimate MK3! I can't believe I beat that game back in the day, I get to Shao Kahn now but I can't beat son anymore. But like I was saying... Cop it!!!

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Nigga, RENEGADE is my name online, i'll bust that ass, no KAK though....just tell me whenever you on there.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

meet me in the lobby TommySuits's Avatar

i havent played this one in some time but i've been up on all the Mortal Kombats

Just wondering if anyone plays Mortal Kombat Armageddon...? I haven't played for about a month now but I go into phases where I'll play the shit non-stop on PS2 Online. I'm pretty UnFukWitAble with my Kreate-A-Fighter GodzGod. I'm also pretty dope with about a handful out of the 60+ fighters. I pity the fool who claims to like fighting games and doesn't own this one. MKA ALL DAY! If you play online on PS2 drop your name so we can battle... P.E.A.C.E.
    i get pissed at you motherfuckas pickin your created fighter and constantly doin them cheap ass special moves.....the thing i loved about these games for the ps2 was the combo system....i go crazy with the combos...ill mop the floor with anybody as Johnny Cage, Tanya & Shang Tsung

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

U sure, my Sub Zero is nice...Fujin too...If you wack i'll even use Ermac
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

haha alright, let me get back to my game...

The Lyrical Anomaly Warrior Aggressive's Avatar

this is a good 2 player game i play it all the time with my uncle.

i was thinking of picking this up recently, i saw it at EB but i'm on a tight budget.

100% worth buyin

i have it but dont relly play it much if any one want to go up aganst the poison slug pm me and you will face the gratest galbadian of all time
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

poisonsl
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.