Thread: One Line Meltdown

Post One Line Meltdown

Ill Kill Ya Baseball Team In A League Ball Shootout/WHEN I COME THROUGH YOUR WHOLE CREW HIT THE DUGOUT/ I BE THAT MAN EDISON I PUT YA LIGHTS OUT/ LOCK ON YA BLOCK AND CALL THAT CRAZY BLOCK DROUGHT/MANY DONT WANT THAT DANGER/GET YA BLOCK BURN IT DOWN GIVE IT BACK THATS COLLATERAL DAMAGE... ITS A SNOW STORM.
    Last edited by BLIZZARD.9; 12-13-2007 at 08:26 PM.

Exclamation

The Land Is Too Dry My Desert Eagle Needs Water

eh yo i make a lot of money ...and tell no lies
    but if i do and the bitch cry its funny to me
    every dog get his day in the cage..mines coming to me
    its like karma shit go'n hit one day..
    and thats ok - im wit it - my dirt and I did it
    never half way i was wrong fully comitted
    bully foot on tbe block wooly mammothin ninjas
    can you imagine them witness grimmaces watchin me get in?
    damn!

Smile Sunk'n Ship

You Could'nt Hit Water If You Fell Out A Boat... I'm Hotter Than Indiana Jones Scavenger Hand On Your Heart... Call Me Riddick See Through You Wit Poisonous Darts...yeah I Said It!!!! Im In Line Like Your Girlfriends Thong... Ya She Bangkok She Fell For The Banana Down Her Wind Pipe... Call Me The Plumber I Lay Pipe... Hair On Her Head Like She Got Shocked From A Electrical Kite... Ben Franklin What The Hell You Thinking Shatter Yo Fish Bowl And Make Crystal Orniments Out Of Your Fragments...

These Roads Can Get Icccccccccy.

My man marcus got snuffed in the darkness,that fuckin angel dust got me feasting on his carcus....

....Even a Great Teacher must learn from his Best Student....

Wink French Kiss

Your Friend Marcus...dont Wan,t To See How I Marc This... I Fuck Around And Turn This Into Starkist...kiss You In Yo Hot Ass Mouth You The Hottest Rapper Fire Extingust That Ass Now You Melted Plastic...dont Act Like You That Dude Dress Up In Black Kid... My Lyrical Dots Crawl Up That Ass Like Ahracnids...sit Back And Watch The Real Dogs Race...before I Etch N Sketch My Cirica In Yo Face...