0 0%

0 0%

0 0%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Lupe Fiasco - The Cool

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    my brother keeps trying to shove this album down my throat, so idk

i listened to it (ps if you dl'd you and don't like it eat a dick, if you dl an album it's not going to feel as good, straight up)

it was good, but i didn't like, just wasn't my style, that song where he'd take a bitch to brazil....fo real...is the nastiest shit to drop in a good 15 years tho. It had that vibe that doesn't exist in rap anymore and didn't sound forced

i think the album was too well thought out and everything seems polished and concrete, and emo-rap is gay.

but yeah the album is great, im not gonna be a fuck up and say it's garbage like all the fuck ups, but it's just not my style.
    I respect you for saying that, never thought I would hear something like that from your mouth. Props.

I agree lupe has mad talent and i'm feelin this album but that mathew santos dude shouldnt be all over the album wit wack choruses superstar was enuff
    I got styles sick as hell, sicker than sickle cell anemia, slaughter your circulatory like lukemia

- AZ

oooga booga bitchez

Quote Originally Posted by PoisonousDarT36 View Post
    corny and weak? this is miles ahead of 8 diagrams lyrically. what are you talking about? It blows you away that people like non-Wu rap?
    no. it blows me away that people who i thought liked real hip hop just like shit for its name and what other people think. without the Lupe gimmick and the corny rnb hooks no one would be checking this ablum. and i said nothing about 8 diagrams. i said wu fans because this is a wu tang site.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by CommSense View Post
    no. it blows me away that people who i thought liked real hip hop just like shit for its name and what other people think. without the Lupe gimmick and the corny rnb hooks no one would be checking this ablum. and i said nothing about 8 diagrams. i said wu fans because this is a wu tang site.
    What Lupe gimmick are you talking about? And I already explained why I like this album, it has nothing to do with what other people think.

i have no idea why people are hating on lupe. this album was ill and 'streets on fire' was the best song for 2007. the whole album was solid from start to end apart from 1 track or 2. 4.5 stars