Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Method Man IS on the whole Wu Tour

aka, IRONROBE, WhiteFang

Default Method Man IS on the whole Wu Tour

I spoke with the Tour manager and with Method Man's manager today, and they both confirmed that Method Man IS doing the whole Wu Tour.

Do not believe any "blogspot" or other internet rumors that claim otherwise

RZA is not doing the tour though

One, G
    Last edited by "G" (the Promoter); 12-16-2007 at 02:41 PM.
    "Knowing ignorance is strength."
    "Ignoring knowledge is ignorance"
    Tao Te Ching, by Lao Tsu

Rza isn't on the tour at all?

aka, IRONROBE, WhiteFang

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    what about ghost

E V E R Y O N E with the exception of RZA is on the tour
    "Knowing ignorance is strength."
    "Ignoring knowledge is ignorance"
    Tao Te Ching, by Lao Tsu

wow. thats weak. first album in 5 years and rza cant even tour with them.

I'm back in the game, Smackin ya brain, Clappin dem things, Accurate aim, Snatching ya chain, Get back on the train, Traficking things, Package ya caine, Crack is the name, Sean is a rapper, But rappin is lame

Veteran Member

is there an official reason for that ??
    thanx

Damn. This is really sad.
    http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

A Wu-Tang tour without RZA...damn! Are his feelings that hurt? Or, maybe the rest of the Clan refused to do the tour if RZA was part of it. Shit, who knows, but this is crazy!

WTF?! The only dude that has actually promoted the album doesn't go on tour?

Makes no fucking sense.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    I didn't like it because of the beats.

So is there any reason he isn't doing the tour? And are they gonna be coming to Europe any time soon?

king disguised as beggar. the silencer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by "G" (the Promoter) View Post

RZA is not doing the tour though

no Rza at the tour for 8 Diagrams...but the other 8 will be there, and 3 of them already said they don't like the album..

this ought to be interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by Humanface Huggah View Post
    isn't it obvious at this point? none of them were fully satisfied with the final product, including rza himself (who said he gave it an "8") but instead of delaying it and making it the album it could've and should've been, he and wu music group and loud decided to put it out...

SvWT tour!
    from an old Rza interview around the time Forever came out..

What would you give “Wu-Tang Forever”?
    We voted on it, and I gave it an eight, though you may be able to squeeze an eight-and-one-half out of it.
    (source--from Jet Set's excellent blog--->http://www.vogeltjesdansbende.nl/weblog/?p=654)
    he gave 8 Diagrams an "8" cuz he was givin an honest rating to it...i think its about an 8 myself as i said in my review..

its gonna probly take years for alotta ppl to realize this because of the thick covering of bullshit and media dirt on top of the actual MUSIC, but 8 Diagrams is a good album. period.

A problem with RZA is tha he is always thinking those chess moves ahead. Even with producing. His mind is acorss the border before he even packed his bags. And this maybe source to his unfullfillment, personal and otherwise. In various interviews you can see he always wants to venture in to various topics. BUt how many of these ventures are fully mastered. Don't take me wrong here. It's just that I think that he needs to slow down a bit maybe or focus a bit more direct. He's all over.
    http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH

Apparently, Rza isnt going on tour with them because of scheduling conflicts

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Set View Post
    A problem with RZA is tha he is always thinking those chess moves ahead. Even with producing. His mind is acorss the border before he even packed his bags. And this maybe source to his unfullfillment, personal and otherwise. In various interviews you can see he always wants to venture in to various topics. BUt how many of these ventures are fully mastered. Don't take me wrong here. It's just that I think that he needs to slow down a bit maybe or focus a bit more direct. He's all over.
    i see what ur sayin and i think you're right...

that kind of attitude (or whatever it is) from Rza is probly what led him to start recording new Bobby Digital shit before puttin in the work on what was supposed to be his masterpiece, The Cure...now he's ventured so far away from that, who knows if it'll ever come out?

but, strictly talkin about his production (which seems to be a main spearhead in this little "beef") i think he's just trying to take a few steps up ahead of the sampling technique which he did MASTER to the fullest extent and then passed on to the other disciples whether directly or in-directly such as: 4th Disciple, Cilvaringz, Moongod Allah, Bronze Nazareth, Mathematics..
    ^^^most of those guys can use that technique and put out BANGERS as good as anything Rza can..

so he's just making beats a little more...shall we say "organically"

and if you do a track-by-track breakdown of 8 Diagrams, the beats ain't nothing to be ashamed of..

-i only don't like Stick Me For My Riches, and he didn't produce that..
    -i think the complaining members have an issue with the sound of Gently Weeps but again, he kind of just orchestrated that one..Frusciante and all them actually made the beat
    -you could say Take it Back is kinda plain, but he didn't produce it..
    -Unpredictable seems a little over-done, sure, but it can grow on you and some ppl love it..

besides that, WTF are they talking about? every other beat is quality, and some are DOPE...

i went off on a tangent there but.....i think Rza is a few beats ahead of alot his co-members and 8 Diagrams, as a completed album that'll last for years beyond this mini-turmoil, will stand as a testament to that..

i'd really just like to know the reason for Rza not attending any of these concerts cuz that is FUCKED up for the paying Wu fans...
    Last edited by the silencer; 12-16-2007 at 06:24 PM.