Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Has RZA not going on tour affected your decision to buy tickets?

Default Has RZA not going on tour affected your decision to buy tickets?

Personally, I was like 2 clicks away from purchasing way overpriced tickets to see this tour (42.50 for a venue i paid 25 to see the wu-tang last time around), then i decide i'm gonna sleep on it. Wake up today, start bullshitting around catching up (wifey was here all weekend so i wasn't doing too much internet "research") and i come up with "RZA ain't going on the tour". I'm like fuck dat, i ain't going now. I saw them when they were unified and shit was insane, I ain't trying to wait outside in the cold for 2 hours, wait inside listening to some shitty band for 2 hours, wait 1 hour for wu-tang to actually come out, to not even see all of them. fuck dat even if you hate on RZA, it ain't Wu-Tang without all of them, form like Voltron and that shit. plus by the time they come on i'm as straight as i could ever be and i ain't getting kicked out a show and/or popped for puffin a blizz, it's a fucking wu-tang show
    "We accept tires" - Cappadonna

No the fact that I don't live in the states has

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Nigga I bet you went when ODB wasnt there .
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

there is a different between "schedule conflicts" and BEING DEAD!

I bet you went if Cappa not there!
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

i'm from s-WU-tzerland swizz-chef's Avatar

now, that was a good one.

I bet you went if Cappa not there!

you really reachin' huh, when the fuck is the last time that poor mafucka ain't showed up to collect his check for saying "diggilah" a few more times?....cab driving ass mafucka

LOL nigga I'm joking, but I'm still going fuck that, this is a Shaolin vs Wu-Tang tour.

yeah, unless a member is dead or in jail im not gonna go to a wu concert thats billed as a wu-tang clan concert and they all not be present.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

nah only white kids are checkin for rza that hard

Rza should be the Dj

I was all ready to get my tickets for the Philly concert that got re-scheduled since I can't hit up NYC because I'm working both dates then I heard RZA wasn't gonna be there and now so now I'm undecided.

I still want to go but it's going to be weird without the RZArecta on stage with them. I'm still gonna go though unless it sold out already.
    "There’s not too many jewels being dropped these days. Everyone wants to shake their ass. I call the club the devil’s box. Hip-hop is at an all-time low. It’s sad. It’s going nowhere but down. We’re living out the last days, the last two pages of the bible." - Ghostface Killah (REAL TALK)

WU-TANG, HIPHOP'S LAST HOPE!?!?!?

It's one thing for Ghost to miss a show here, GZA to miss a show there...but for RZA to consciously not participate on the tour (if that is really what is happening) is a different story. If this is a "Shaolin vs. Wu-Tang" tour then be up front about it...don't promote the shit as the "Wu-Tang Clan 8 Diagrams Tour" when the fuckin' head of the Clan and producer of the album ain't showin' up.

Quote Originally Posted by clandestine36 View Post
    It's one thing for Ghost to miss a show here, GZA to miss a show there...but for RZA to consciously not participate on the tour (if that is really what is happening) is a different story. If this is a "Shaolin vs. Wu-Tang" tour then be up front about it...don't promote the shit as the "Wu-Tang Clan 8 Diagrams Tour" when the fuckin' head of the Clan and producer of the album ain't showin' up.

knowledge