Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Atlantis and Khem (Egypt)

Default Atlantis and Khem (Egypt)

This is specifically for those of you who think you know.

I'd like to hear your theories and guesses, to see if any of you have any idea at all.

Go in depth.

Why are the Pyramids there? I know they point to the 3 stars in the Orion Belt, but what else is there to thier purpose?

Why did Atlantis sink?

What, if any, is the connection between Atlantis and The Bermuda Triangle?

What is the significance of The Sphinx?

Before the panzies who are going to be shot down ask, yes, I do know and no, I'm not going to tell you because it's just not a good idea. So, before you try that pathetic attempt at reverse psychology and say that I'm not telling you because I don't know, and because I feel offended, I'll end up telling you because I feel like I have something to prove, know that A: It won't work, because I'm not as weak as most and B: It's old, try something else. Having seen the behavior, and therefore, the mindset, of some of you here, if I were to tell, a lot of you would not believe it and the other half would dismiss it for reasons of ignorance, bais and habit.

So....

Dig in....
    Last edited by Urban_Journalz; 12-18-2007 at 01:24 PM.
    "Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)

i don't believe atlantis has anything to do with the bermuda triangle, and also doesn't exist.

idk about the 3 stars on orions belt but i think constellations are as relevent as kids tracing dots on paper and making pictures...only 90% of constellations don't look like that they supposed to

tho it's weird how well lines the 3 stars are

nevertheless, yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    i don't believe atlantis has anything to do with the bermuda triangle, and also doesn't exist.

idk about the 3 stars on orions belt but i think constellations are as relevent as kids tracing dots on paper and making pictures...only 90% of constellations don't look like that they supposed to

tho it's weird how well lines the 3 stars are

nevertheless, yeah.
    What doesn't exist?

The lining of the 3 pyramids at The Giza is relevant because a lot of speculation, including hieroglyphics in one of the pyramids that look like our modern aircraft, and some spacecraft, points to these people having contact with alien beings.

The area where The Bermuda Triangle is at, specifically, it's North-Eastern point, is exactly where Atlantis is thought to have been.

Here's a look at those hieroglyphics I mentioned earlier....

http://www.crystalinks.com/ancientaircraft.html

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post

I'd like to hear your theories and guesses, to see if any of you have any idea at all.

Go in depth.

Why are the Pyramids there? I know they point to the 3 stars in the Orion Belt, but what else is there to thier purpose?

Why did Atlantis sink?

i wanna know

Prince Rai

the annunaki were sick and tired of human rebels, caused a flood to sink atlantis and other places such as the pyramids in japan. (reflect upon the noahs arc story and the great flood). the pyramids still stand because they may return near enough the mayan calendar ends to see what else they could do here on Earth.

*freestyle ramble but kind of in relation to this*

peace

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Go in depth.

Why did Atlantis sink?

Before the panzies who are going to be shot down ask, yes, I do know and no, I'm not going to tell you because it's just not a good idea. So, before you try that pathetic attempt at reverse psychology and say that I'm not telling you because I don't know, and because I feel offended, I'll end up telling you because I feel like I have something to prove, know that A: It won't work, because I'm not as weak as most and B: It's old, try something else. Having seen the behavior, and therefore, the mindset, of some of you here, if I were to tell, a lot of you would not believe it and the other half would dismiss it for reasons of ignorance, bais and habit.

So....

Dig in....
    Why'd you make the thread if you were just going to be negative about people wanting to contribute to the topic?

Couldn't you have just said:

What are your guy's views on Egypt and Atlantis?

?

FRESH FISH

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Rai View Post
    the pyramids still stand because they may return near enough the mayan calendar ends to see what else they could do here on Earth.

Your Smart........

yeah, looks like a freestyle rable too.

Close, but no.

Your take on the pyramids was WAY off.

Also, the Anoo-noo's had nothing to do with Noah's, peace be upon him, flood. If so, then they were ordered to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by CS View Post
    Why'd you make the thread if you were just going to be negative about people wanting to contribute to the topic?

Couldn't you have just said:

What are your guy's views on Egypt and Atlantis?

?
    Because it's my thread and I can put therein whatever I like.

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    i wanna know
    Honestly, I could tell you exactly where to go, but you already know why I won't do that.

I think if you want to know, you have to seriously change your views about certain things first.

The builder of these structures, the guardians thereof and those who keep the records of these events and those to come aren't what you might call "easy-going".

You have a better chance than most here from the things you post, so just keep on. I'll be checkin' on you.

And yes, it IS that serious.

All these people guessing at things and trying to unlock the secrets through mathematics are wasting their time.

In truth, the answer is actually written down in a full translation.

But many of the people here will moan about, "You shouldn't believe everything that you read...." etc. Meanwhile, they'll take the DUMBEST parts of what THEY read, and present it as truth.

I don't know.

^^Tell us Swami
    Break fast is served

Because it's my thread and I can put therein whatever I like.
    That's cool I guess..............

i'm gonna say "aliens". it's all about the extra terrestrial. atlantis was way too advanced, the pyramids are impossible to replicate. aliens.

fucking aliens.

gotta find that magic mushroom thread, but WTC search function sucks.

I've heard a couple of theories:

The pyramids:

Theory 1:

The pyramids were established by the Subordinates to the creator at the time of creation, as place them to hold council, and a place for men to bring them food.

Theory 2:

The pyramids were created by men from the knowledge of God's subordinates, to prove people had knowledge of each other across the ocean without ever crossing the ocean.

Theory 3:

They're evidence of the trade route between africa and South America- how people once shared culture.

Atlantis Theory:

One of the first advanced cultures in the world, that was lost during a shift in either the earth's axis or plate tectonics, and is now currently known as Antarctica.

Bermuda Triangle theory:

At the creation of earth the creator make the earth a female companion, yet this companion was mean hearted and jealous, and so she was cast in the sea. Before the world was finished- the creator pittied her and gave her some power to aid in creation- this is where the evil in people came from- and all things in the world that cause you harm- for example Poison Ivy.

If this were true, then I think it is possible she dwells in the Bermuda triangle, which is why ships and plains go missing.