Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Atlantis and Khem (Egypt)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

i'm gonna say "aliens". it's all about the extra terrestrial. atlantis was way too advanced, the pyramids are impossible to replicate. aliens.

fucking aliens.

gotta find that magic mushroom thread, but WTC search function sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Koolish View Post
    i'm gonna say "aliens". it's all about the extra terrestrial. atlantis was way too advanced, the pyramids are impossible to replicate. aliens.

fucking aliens.

gotta find that magic mushroom thread, but WTC search function sucks.
    Closer than most with this one, and not too far off. Nice one. You're a fool for the mushroom comment tho homie. lol
    "Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

I've heard a couple of theories:

The pyramids:

Theory 1:

The pyramids were established by the Subordinates to the creator at the time of creation, as place them to hold council, and a place for men to bring them food.

Theory 2:

The pyramids were created by men from the knowledge of God's subordinates, to prove people had knowledge of each other across the ocean without ever crossing the ocean.

Theory 3:

They're evidence of the trade route between africa and South America- how people once shared culture.

Atlantis Theory:

One of the first advanced cultures in the world, that was lost during a shift in either the earth's axis or plate tectonics, and is now currently known as Antarctica.

Bermuda Triangle theory:

At the creation of earth the creator make the earth a female companion, yet this companion was mean hearted and jealous, and so she was cast in the sea. Before the world was finished- the creator pittied her and gave her some power to aid in creation- this is where the evil in people came from- and all things in the world that cause you harm- for example Poison Ivy.

If this were true, then I think it is possible she dwells in the Bermuda triangle, which is why ships and plains go missing.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

nice pictures

when the ship hit, it bore a hole/shaft half way into the earth

the great one was built on top of it

who or what came out of that ship - were they covered in gold ?

Why are the Pyramids there? I know they point to the 3 stars in the Orion Belt, but what else is there to thier purpose?
    to keep the earth balanced and in tune with the other planets - all planets have pyramids

Why did Atlantis sink?
    what is Atlantis ? -

what is its original name ?

a city underwater ?

i believe that the cities of people/beings under water/ground, are about 80 times larger than the ones we occupy

What is the significance of The Sphinx?
    don't know - but its said that 9 metallic large objects were discovered beneath it using some form of electro magnetism device type thing lol
    why do you ask ?
    mAn being < mixed with beast was the big move - Let Us make man - who is this beast ?

the writing on the walls could be prophesy

Fresh 2 Deff

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post

don't know - but its said that 9 metallic large objects were discovered beneath it using some form of electro magnetism device type thing lol
    why do you ask ?
    something like that yeah, i heard there was surposed to be sum hollow chambers underneath it, which where rumorered to answer alot of questions surrounding the whole thing.. but the only thing keepin em from checkin it out is that it would destroy the whole "statue", cuz they are scared the chambers are filled with water.

nice pictures

to keep the earth balanced and in tune with the other planets - all planets have pyramids

what is Atlantis ? -

a city underwater ?

i believe that the cities of people/beings under water/ground, are about 80 times larger than the ones we occupy

why do you ask ?
    mAn being < mixed with beast was the big move - Let Us make man - who is this beast ?

Atlantis was a nation.

It's original name is just that, not that that actually matters in this conversation.

The original inhabitants are dead. This is not to say that there's no one down there though.

You're close on the Pyramid theory, but still no cigar. Keep the "balance" idea in mind though, also those "metallic objects" that you laughed at as well. Funny, in teh preface of the source where I got all of the information on the truth of these matters, a line goes, "Many will scoff".

I don't know about Pyramids being on all of the planets, I do know about Cydonia, Mars having a striking similarity. Where did you get this information and do you have any evidence?

Quote Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post

You're close on the Pyramid theory, but still no cigar. Keep the "balance" idea in mind though, also those "metallic objects" that you laughed at as well. Funny, in teh preface of the source where I got all of the information on the truth of these matters, a line goes, "Many will scoff".

slow down - i wasn't laughing at the possibility that there may be 9 metallic objects located under the sphinx - i was laughing at myself for not knowing the correct name for the device they used to find these objects -

a line goes - in all things, seek understanding

and another lines goes - the arrogant will be brought low

slow down - i wasn't laughing at the possibility that there may be 9 metallic objects located under the sphinx - i was laughing at myself for not knowing the correct name for the device they used to find these objects -

a line goes - in all things, seek understanding

and another lines goes - the arrogant will be brought low
    Seen.

And both are true. The latter, more than the former, only because this seems to be the age of extreme ignorance among the greater portion of mankind.

nice pictures

what is Atlantis ? -

a city underwater ?

why do you ask ?

Who says it was a ship? How do you know it wasn't a ( or many ) drilling tools? If you want to know who or what came out, then you should keep searching.

It would take more than 3 pyramids to manage the whole planet. If that were the case, which is isn't, you would've done well to incorporate the other pyramids scattered throughout the world. One hint though, don't count all of them.

Atlantis is what you may call, The Mother of all colonies. It was a nation situated in The Atlantic Ocean. The Eastern equivalent of Lemuria/Mu/Pacifica (of which the remnants can be experienced through visiting Hawaii and Easter Island).

The original name of Atlantis isn't relevant to the conversation. But, if you must know, it's, "Atlantis".

No, not a city underwater. A nation beneath the ocean floor.

80 times larger? And where did you get this from?

Those 9 metallic objects are chambers.

I ask because it's called a, "discussion."

Prophecy* even. Be that as it may, the fact remains that a lot of scientists say that these people didn't have anything to work with except bronze tools. Therefore, how and why would they make carvings that resemble sci-fi and modern air and spacecraft?
    Last edited by Urban_Journalz; 03-13-2009 at 11:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CS View Post
    I've heard a couple of theories:

The pyramids:

Theory 1:

The pyramids were established by the Subordinates to the creator at the time of creation, as place them to hold council, and a place for men to bring them food.

Theory 2:

The pyramids were created by men from the knowledge of God's subordinates, to prove people had knowledge of each other across the ocean without ever crossing the ocean.

Theory 3:

They're evidence of the trade route between africa and South America- how people once shared culture.

Atlantis Theory:

One of the first advanced cultures in the world, that was lost during a shift in either the earth's axis or plate tectonics, and is now currently known as Antarctica.

Bermuda Triangle theory:

At the creation of earth the creator make the earth a female companion, yet this companion was mean hearted and jealous, and so she was cast in the sea. Before the world was finished- the creator pittied her and gave her some power to aid in creation- this is where the evil in people came from- and all things in the world that cause you harm- for example Poison Ivy.

If this were true, then I think it is possible she dwells in the Bermuda triangle, which is why ships and plains go missing.
    Stick with the second theory of the Pyramids and dig deeper.

Atlantis was a nation, just like any other, only thing is, they had access to The Great Mysteries at a nationwide rate.

And just like any other power, some wanted it for good, most wanted it for evil. Thus came the destruction of Atlantis.

The Pyramids themselves are markers, definitely. The interesting part comes in what they mark and why they're marking them.

Dig.

There ars so many theroies regarding the creation of the pyramids, let me add one

I talked to a lot of people in n.africa and egypt and they all believe that there were very big, strong men in the old days (something to do with the nile water and a special diet and lifestyle) sort of like the numenarians in lord of the rings. Without there assistance the creation of the pyramids would have been impossible there say, they were between 7 and 8 foot tall...........

But there all theroies, just like alien contact, the main thing is that there was a lot of mystical energy back in the days, which was needed to help and support such HARD HARD times of living, not only the pyramids but the ancient temples and pagodas in cambodia the ancient temples of peru and s.america and stonehenge in england, they were all acts that seamed impossible back in the day, but they were performed under the guidence and support of strong natrual energy. Now technology has replaced the need for energy so we have forsaken the natrual order, for man made trinkets and gadgets, i say we all go back to the ancient lands and re-build the guiding aura that was once vital to live, then maybe we will understand more about "god" and our purpose.

PEACE
    Last edited by SID; 12-18-2007 at 06:00 PM.
    Bank heist in Kathmandu, it was a slaughter
    The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sidious_katana View Post
    There ars so many theroies regarding the creation of the pyramids, let me add one

I talked to a lot of people in n.africa and egypt and they all believe that there were very big, strong men in the old days (something to do with the nile water and a special diet and lifestyle) sort of like the numenarians in lord of the rings. Without there assistance the creation of the pyramids would have been impossible there say, they were between 7 and 8 foot tall...........

But there all theroies, just like alien contact, the main thing is that there was a lot of mystical energy back in the days, which was needed to help and support such HARD HARD times of living, not only the pyramids but the ancient temples and pagodas in cambodia the ancient temples of peru and s.america and stonehenge in england, they were all acts that seamed impossible back in the day, but they were performed under the guidence and support of strong natrual energy. Now technology has replaced the need for energy so we have forsaken the natrual order, for man made trinkets and gadgets, i say we all go back to the ancient lands and re-build the guiding aura that was once vital to live, then maybe we will understand more about "god" and our purpose.

PEACE
    One of those "large" people. I've heard stories about those too. A skeleton for one was discovered in the homestake mine. It never made it to the public, but a relative seen it, which is how I learned about it.

Now the homestake mine is going to be turned into an underground labratory- you do the math on that one.
    Last edited by Slippy The Pimp; 12-18-2007 at 06:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CS View Post
    One of those "large" people. I've heard stories about those too. A skeleton for one was discovered in the homestake mine. It never made it to the public, but a relative seen it, which is how I learned about it.

Now the homestake mine is going to be turned into an underground labratory- you do the math on that one.
    Secrets of the Mojave
    Break fast is served

Quote Originally Posted by sidious_katana View Post

PEACE

seriously man - were you born somewhere at the end of July or in august sometime ?

seriously man - were you born somewhere at the end of July or in august sometime ?
    yeah i was born in august...why?
    Bank heist in Kathmandu, it was a slaughter
    The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water