Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Atlantis and Khem (Egypt)

There ars so many theroies regarding the creation of the pyramids, let me add one

I talked to a lot of people in n.africa and egypt and they all believe that there were very big, strong men in the old days (something to do with the nile water and a special diet and lifestyle) sort of like the numenarians in lord of the rings. Without there assistance the creation of the pyramids would have been impossible there say, they were between 7 and 8 foot tall...........

But there all theroies, just like alien contact, the main thing is that there was a lot of mystical energy back in the days, which was needed to help and support such HARD HARD times of living, not only the pyramids but the ancient temples and pagodas in cambodia the ancient temples of peru and s.america and stonehenge in england, they were all acts that seamed impossible back in the day, but they were performed under the guidence and support of strong natrual energy. Now technology has replaced the need for energy so we have forsaken the natrual order, for man made trinkets and gadgets, i say we all go back to the ancient lands and re-build the guiding aura that was once vital to live, then maybe we will understand more about "god" and our purpose.

PEACE
    Last edited by SID; 12-18-2007 at 06:00 PM.
    Bank heist in Kathmandu, it was a slaughter
    The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

nice pictures

when the ship hit, it bore a hole/shaft half way into the earth

the great one was built on top of it

who or what came out of that ship - were they covered in gold ?

Why are the Pyramids there? I know they point to the 3 stars in the Orion Belt, but what else is there to thier purpose?
    to keep the earth balanced and in tune with the other planets - all planets have pyramids

Why did Atlantis sink?
    what is Atlantis ? -

what is its original name ?

a city underwater ?

i believe that the cities of people/beings under water/ground, are about 80 times larger than the ones we occupy

What is the significance of The Sphinx?
    don't know - but its said that 9 metallic large objects were discovered beneath it using some form of electro magnetism device type thing lol
    why do you ask ?
    mAn being < mixed with beast was the big move - Let Us make man - who is this beast ?

the writing on the walls could be prophesy

Prince Rai

Quote Originally Posted by Malcom Guevera View Post
    Your Smart........
    It's "you're smart",

my pleasure.

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sidious_katana View Post
    There ars so many theroies regarding the creation of the pyramids, let me add one

I talked to a lot of people in n.africa and egypt and they all believe that there were very big, strong men in the old days (something to do with the nile water and a special diet and lifestyle) sort of like the numenarians in lord of the rings. Without there assistance the creation of the pyramids would have been impossible there say, they were between 7 and 8 foot tall...........

But there all theroies, just like alien contact, the main thing is that there was a lot of mystical energy back in the days, which was needed to help and support such HARD HARD times of living, not only the pyramids but the ancient temples and pagodas in cambodia the ancient temples of peru and s.america and stonehenge in england, they were all acts that seamed impossible back in the day, but they were performed under the guidence and support of strong natrual energy. Now technology has replaced the need for energy so we have forsaken the natrual order, for man made trinkets and gadgets, i say we all go back to the ancient lands and re-build the guiding aura that was once vital to live, then maybe we will understand more about "god" and our purpose.

PEACE
    One of those "large" people. I've heard stories about those too. A skeleton for one was discovered in the homestake mine. It never made it to the public, but a relative seen it, which is how I learned about it.

Now the homestake mine is going to be turned into an underground labratory- you do the math on that one.
    Last edited by Slippy The Pimp; 12-18-2007 at 06:21 PM.

PEACE

seriously man - were you born somewhere at the end of July or in august sometime ?

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    seriously man - were you born somewhere at the end of July or in august sometime ?
    yeah i was born in august...why?

yeah i was born in august...why?
    early august or or at the end of august - my guess is around the second week of august maybe if it is indeed august

i was born august the 17th, why is this relevant?

i was born august the 17th, why is this relevant?
    thats deep - i was thinking somewhere in the teens but wasn't sure

its not relevant to the thread at all - i did ask you in another thread in general chat - i just thought i'd try to exercise what i think i have - if you were really born on august 17 and you're not playing with me,then i'm just getting good - if not,back to the drawing board.

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    thats deep - i was thinking somewhere in the teens but wasn't sure

its not relevant to the thread at all - i did ask you in another thread in general chat - i just thought i'd try to exercise what i think i have - if you were really born on august 17 and you're not playing with me,then i'm just getting good - if not,back to the drawing board.
    somwhere in the teens?

what do you think you have? please explain.....

Banned

I think that the annunaki theory is not as far fetched as some think it is. Knowing what we have accomplished on Earth, and the vastness of the cosmos, its only logical to think there is other lifeforms out there, both more and less advanced.

As for Atlantis and the pyramids....well, I dont know, but the fact that there were giant people back in ancient times is not much of a stretch. Dinosaurs were gigantic reptiles so why would it be any different for hominids. Our history is so long and uncharted, the possibilities are endless.

But I do strongly believe that there were advanced civilizations that were lost because of climate and geologic changes of Earth. Atlantis, just like the garden of Eden is somewhere beneath a body of water.

Quote Originally Posted by Humanface Huggah View Post
    ooo ooo me next!

when's my birthday?

i'm afraid to guess yours cause i believe that i'll be right -

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    Atlantis, just like the garden of Eden is somewhere beneath a body of water.

Eden is Arabia

i believe in aliens 100%, but i do not believe we have had contact with them, and i do not believe there are a specific race of aliens called the annunaki who have interfered with the earths affairs.............i follow logic, reason, certain scriptures and living proof, anything else is a product of the imagination

PEACE

somwhere in the teens?

what do you think you have? please explain.....
    Well sunny tell me.......