Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Atlantis and Khem (Egypt)

Quote Originally Posted by CS View Post
    I've heard a couple of theories:

The pyramids:

Theory 1:

The pyramids were established by the Subordinates to the creator at the time of creation, as place them to hold council, and a place for men to bring them food.

Theory 2:

The pyramids were created by men from the knowledge of God's subordinates, to prove people had knowledge of each other across the ocean without ever crossing the ocean.

Theory 3:

They're evidence of the trade route between africa and South America- how people once shared culture.

Atlantis Theory:

One of the first advanced cultures in the world, that was lost during a shift in either the earth's axis or plate tectonics, and is now currently known as Antarctica.

Bermuda Triangle theory:

At the creation of earth the creator make the earth a female companion, yet this companion was mean hearted and jealous, and so she was cast in the sea. Before the world was finished- the creator pittied her and gave her some power to aid in creation- this is where the evil in people came from- and all things in the world that cause you harm- for example Poison Ivy.

If this were true, then I think it is possible she dwells in the Bermuda triangle, which is why ships and plains go missing.
    Stick with the second theory of the Pyramids and dig deeper.

Atlantis was a nation, just like any other, only thing is, they had access to The Great Mysteries at a nationwide rate.

And just like any other power, some wanted it for good, most wanted it for evil. Thus came the destruction of Atlantis.

The Pyramids themselves are markers, definitely. The interesting part comes in what they mark and why they're marking them.

Dig.
    "Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)

Quote Originally Posted by sidious_katana View Post
    There ars so many theroies regarding the creation of the pyramids, let me add one

I talked to a lot of people in n.africa and egypt and they all believe that there were very big, strong men in the old days (something to do with the nile water and a special diet and lifestyle) sort of like the numenarians in lord of the rings. Without there assistance the creation of the pyramids would have been impossible there say, they were between 7 and 8 foot tall...........

But there all theroies, just like alien contact, the main thing is that there was a lot of mystical energy back in the days, which was needed to help and support such HARD HARD times of living, not only the pyramids but the ancient temples and pagodas in cambodia the ancient temples of peru and s.america and stonehenge in england, they were all acts that seamed impossible back in the day, but they were performed under the guidence and support of strong natrual energy. Now technology has replaced the need for energy so we have forsaken the natrual order, for man made trinkets and gadgets, i say we all go back to the ancient lands and re-build the guiding aura that was once vital to live, then maybe we will understand more about "god" and our purpose.

PEACE
    Illest and most accurate response thusfar, by far.

Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    nice pictures

when the ship hit, it bore a hole/shaft half way into the earth

the great one was built on top of it

who or what came out of that ship - were they covered in gold ?

to keep the earth balanced and in tune with the other planets - all planets have pyramids

what is Atlantis ? -

what is its original name ?

a city underwater ?

i believe that the cities of people/beings under water/ground, are about 80 times larger than the ones we occupy

don't know - but its said that 9 metallic large objects were discovered beneath it using some form of electro magnetism device type thing lol
    why do you ask ?
    mAn being < mixed with beast was the big move - Let Us make man - who is this beast ?

the writing on the walls could be prophesy

Atlantis was a nation.

It's original name is just that, not that that actually matters in this conversation.

The original inhabitants are dead. This is not to say that there's no one down there though.

You're close on the Pyramid theory, but still no cigar. Keep the "balance" idea in mind though, also those "metallic objects" that you laughed at as well. Funny, in teh preface of the source where I got all of the information on the truth of these matters, a line goes, "Many will scoff".

I don't know about Pyramids being on all of the planets, I do know about Cydonia, Mars having a striking similarity. Where did you get this information and do you have any evidence?

Quote Originally Posted by Palehorse View Post
    what i understand is.....

altantis existed in the area of crete. it was destroyed in the blast of krakatoa

after atlantis sank the minoan civilization formed or was the remnants of atlantis, which turned into the byzantine empire and so forth
    Wrong location.

Wrong era.

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    I think that the annunaki theory is not as far fetched as some think it is. Knowing what we have accomplished on Earth, and the vastness of the cosmos, its only logical to think there is other lifeforms out there, both more and less advanced.

As for Atlantis and the pyramids....well, I dont know, but the fact that there were giant people back in ancient times is not much of a stretch. Dinosaurs were gigantic reptiles so why would it be any different for hominids. Our history is so long and uncharted, the possibilities are endless.

But I do strongly believe that there were advanced civilizations that were lost because of climate and geologic changes of Earth. Atlantis, just like the garden of Eden is somewhere beneath a body of water.
    I'm not saying the theory is far-fetched, I'm saying that it was humans who did this, with knowedge that was taught to them by these beings. In fact, that's exactly what happened. They don't have the collective name aforementioned in the book that tells of these events, but it is obvious in how they were described in arrival, the vehicles they used, etc.

In truth, it had nothing to do with size, only ability to use the mind.

atlantis-not near egypt
    The location that most people believe Atlantis was, is dead canter of the Atlantic Ocean.

Location being ignored, it was an Atlantean who taught the Children of Khem what they knew. Therefore, he was diefied. Once Atlantis was being destroyed, this man was told to take his people to Khem.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

thoth,tehuti,loud bird

I have been studying this very topic for years.

Through years of practiced meditation one becomes capable of changing the way that he breathes. Once breathing in rythm with nature and rebirthing a spirit can change dimension. A man in deep meditation can live years in an alternate dimension then return to his earthbound body as if time had not passed at all. Even in your dreams you live out epics of dreams in only seconds. You think you've been dreaming all night but your adventurous dream happened in only seconds before you woke up.

Now let me touch another topic. Shall i explain crop circles to you? pole shifts?

Egyptians knew sacred geometry. sort of like the energy of a crystal because of its shape and the way it manipulates light. the eye over the pyramid is the right eye of Horus.

ummm...the layout of the pyramids is the same as the Fibonacci Sequence. 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, 233 the golden mean spiral you know like a seashell. nature portrays it in many forms. life doesn't know how to deal with something that has no beginning so this is its natural solution.

1 divided by 1= 1
    2 divided by 1 = 2
    3 by 2 = 1.5
    5 by 3 = 1.66
    etc you get closer to the phi ratio

you talk shit about mathematics but mathematics are truth. Now if there is a direct translation of whatever you claim then it would be able to be proven by mathematics. Or else mathematics can prove it wrong. Mathematics is TRUTH. numbers do not lie unless you're a tax accountant.

and of course you know the secret government is true. You can claim its made up of the richest but even money isn't real. Gold is only valuable because its accepted as having a value thats equal to something else.

anyways yeah some of the most skilled meditators are in India still to this day. It is more productive/quicker to meditate in thinner air. a sort of purifying detoxifying the body is neccesary. Something that most people today wouldn't have the patience or self dicipline to do.

do you know that all mass has magnetic pull. Anything large in space has its "pull" moons satellites planets get stuck revolving around others masses. Look into an electron microscope and you start seeing the same patterns. time size not quite Real or permanent isn't this getting back to what Einstein was trying to tell us in his simplest words he proved it with equations you want to be a scientists you better know your math if you want anyone to take you serious otherwise you'll just sound KOO KOO

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    thoth,tehuti,loud bird
    Nice.

ok we are talking about thoth the atlantean/egyptian, hermes as he is called in greece?
    Very good.

Now, keep going.

Oh, and he wasn't IN Greece, just worshipped there and given a Greek name. Kinda like Khem was nick-named Egypt by the same people.

Now, from here, since some of you know, what do you think all of this means for mankind? Especially with the 2012 Prophecy, if you believe in such things.

Also, no one's touched on The Bermuda Triangle much either. It does have significance in this topic.

If you don't believe it exists, then don't bother posting, but if you do, then enlighten me on what you think it is and why you think it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post

You're close on the Pyramid theory, but still no cigar. Keep the "balance" idea in mind though, also those "metallic objects" that you laughed at as well. Funny, in teh preface of the source where I got all of the information on the truth of these matters, a line goes, "Many will scoff".

slow down - i wasn't laughing at the possibility that there may be 9 metallic objects located under the sphinx - i was laughing at myself for not knowing the correct name for the device they used to find these objects -

a line goes - in all things, seek understanding

and another lines goes - the arrogant will be brought low

Quote Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
    Now, from here, since some of you know, what do you think all of this means for mankind? Especially with the 2012 Prophecy, if you believe in such things.
    the stars will line up and cause major change on earth and possibly everywhere in our system of planets

it will possibly cause those metallic objects (if they do indeed exist) to reactivate, being used by those beings who were here, or who come here every so often to take up those who are ready to be taken up - the rest will stay here and experience some hard times - this is all possible

The pyramids were many things, they were used as energy chambers, they were beacons, they were corridors to the heavens. They align with orion because of the alignment and balance of earth and other planets. This is why precise mathematics are layed out in the position of the pyramids.

The bermuda triangle is a stargate.

My eyes the vision, memory is the film.."