Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Atlantis and Khem (Egypt)

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    slow down - i wasn't laughing at the possibility that there may be 9 metallic objects located under the sphinx - i was laughing at myself for not knowing the correct name for the device they used to find these objects -

a line goes - in all things, seek understanding

and another lines goes - the arrogant will be brought low
    Seen.

And both are true. The latter, more than the former, only because this seems to be the age of extreme ignorance among the greater portion of mankind.
    "Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)

Quote Originally Posted by Heavy-Mental View Post
    The pyramids were many things, they were used as energy chambers, they were beacons, they were corridors to the heavens. They align with orion because of the alignment and balance of earth and other planets. This is why precise mathematics are layed out in the position of the pyramids.

The bermuda triangle is a stargate.
    Possible about the alignment with the stars. Especially since it's the best theory I've heard yet.

Mathematics in the construction though is really just an extra. It has nothing to do with the secrets within them or the people who constructed them.

They were beacons? Or they are beacons?

When you say, "corridors to the heavens", do you mean physically, or spiritually. In either case, how would you make such a journey? I know the 3 chambers in the Great Pyramid line up with more stars as well, but to me it seems as if the energy from these stars would be a kind of boost for those who would follow the rules of ascention.

As for The Triangle, it is a portal, but to where? What is it's primary function?

Why is it that the disappearances are "selected", in that some ships and planes that vanished, vanished within a mile of other vessels that experienced no kind of electro-magnetic disruptions?
    Last edited by Urban_Journalz; 12-20-2007 at 11:58 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
    I have been studying this very topic for years.

Through years of practiced meditation one becomes capable of changing the way that he breathes. Once breathing in rythm with nature and rebirthing a spirit can change dimension. A man in deep meditation can live years in an alternate dimension then return to his earthbound body as if time had not passed at all. Even in your dreams you live out epics of dreams in only seconds. You think you've been dreaming all night but your adventurous dream happened in only seconds before you woke up.

Now let me touch another topic. Shall i explain crop circles to you? pole shifts?

Egyptians knew sacred geometry. sort of like the energy of a crystal because of its shape and the way it manipulates light. the eye over the pyramid is the right eye of Horus.

ummm...the layout of the pyramids is the same as the Fibonacci Sequence. 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, 233 the golden mean spiral you know like a seashell. nature portrays it in many forms. life doesn't know how to deal with something that has no beginning so this is its natural solution.

1 divided by 1= 1
    2 divided by 1 = 2
    3 by 2 = 1.5
    5 by 3 = 1.66
    etc you get closer to the phi ratio

you talk shit about mathematics but mathematics are truth. Now if there is a direct translation of whatever you claim then it would be able to be proven by mathematics. Or else mathematics can prove it wrong. Mathematics is TRUTH. numbers do not lie unless you're a tax accountant.

and of course you know the secret government is true. You can claim its made up of the richest but even money isn't real. Gold is only valuable because its accepted as having a value thats equal to something else.

anyways yeah some of the most skilled meditators are in India still to this day. It is more productive/quicker to meditate in thinner air. a sort of purifying detoxifying the body is neccesary. Something that most people today wouldn't have the patience or self dicipline to do.

do you know that all mass has magnetic pull. Anything large in space has its "pull" moons satellites planets get stuck revolving around others masses. Look into an electron microscope and you start seeing the same patterns. time size not quite Real or permanent isn't this getting back to what Einstein was trying to tell us in his simplest words he proved it with equations you want to be a scientists you better know your math if you want anyone to take you serious otherwise you'll just sound KOO KOO
    Well said. I learned Fibonacci numbers this past semester. Amazing the correlation it has to nature.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
    Possible about the alignment with the stars. Especially since it's the best theory I've heard yet.

Mathematics in the construction though is really just an extra. It has nothing to do with the secrets within them or the people who constructed them.

They were beacons? Or they are beacons?

When you say, "corridors to the heavens", do you mean physically, or spiritually. In either case, how would you make such a journey? I know the 3 chambers in the Great Pyramid line up with more stars as well, but to me it seems as if the energy from these stars would be a kind of boost for those who would follow the rules of ascention.

As for The Triangle, it is a portal, but to where? What is it's primary function?

Why is it that the disappearances are "selected", in that some ships and planes that vanished, vanished within a mile of other vessels that experienced no kind of electro-magnetic disruptions?
    The mathematics were precise inorder to align to Sirus and Orion. All of the other mathematical skills were just shown as a sign of perfection. They were connected to the heavens spiritually, you cannot connect to them physically. The universe deals with magnetism, alignments, and timely ordered cycled events. The ancients wanted to be aware of these cycles and remain highly enlighten spiritually.

The Bermuda Triangle was a portal to other dimensions, possible to other planets, galaxy's.
    Im not certain about the selected ships...maybe some ships/crafts had a greater effect on the magnetic pull and speed of the ships. Its function was to get 2 other locations instantly.

My eyes the vision, memory is the film.."

Quote Originally Posted by Heavy-Mental View Post
    The mathematics were precise inorder to align to Sirus and Orion. All of the other mathematical skills were just shown as a sign of perfection. They were connected to the heavens spiritually, you cannot connect to them physically. The universe deals with magnetism, alignments, and timely ordered cycled events. The ancients wanted to be aware of these cycles and remain highly enlighten spiritually.

The Bermuda Triangle was a portal to other dimensions, possible to other planets, galaxy's.
    Im not certain about the selected ships...maybe some ships/crafts had a greater effect on the magnetic pull and speed of the ships. Its function was to get 2 other locations instantly.
    What if you could physically travel to the places through the means of constant spiritual climbing? Because this is what I've been led to believe through the core research lately.

That not only did the pyramids serve as markers and spiritual chambers of meditation, but in truth, it seems like the common "burial chamber" scenario is actually a severe transgression of the orders given from the teacher to his students. The original idea of these body-length chambers, was to serve as a place of meditation. Once you were there long-enough, the teacher would come to you and teach you how to ascend through time and space.

Once the master left, just like many other great lessons, such as Christianity and Islam, some of the followers invented things to incorporate into the practice that has nothing to do with the original teaching. Such as turning a meditation chamber into a burial chamber and so forth.

I feel you about the mathematical stats though.

The Bermuda Triangle is a portal, no doubt, but it takes you to where you want to go, as it's function is Time/Space. All of us can access this portal, but the proper entry is through meditation because no matter where the soul is, a part of it always remains attached to the body.

The reason why the people that were swept away in The Triangle can't return, is because their entry was all wrong. The physical is supposed to stay in this realm, so the soul has a place to return to.

One of the ways of ascending to this level of wisdom was set forth also, not surprisingly, it was through the activation of the chakra system.
    Last edited by Urban_Journalz; 12-23-2007 at 12:17 AM.

^co-sign

Big talk for two people who haven't contributed anything to the thread at all, aside from a mere opinion, which is nothing new.

This is the very reason why I refused in the beginning to disclose where I got this information. Not only because most won't and can't believe it, but because there's also morons runnin' around who will do something dangerous with such knowledge.

Call me all the names you like, all you do in the end is show your intelligence level. Until you bring a concrete arguement to the thread, sanve the 2nd grade antics for someone willing to stoop to your level. Such as it is.

Urban Journalz is classic.

Iron that one out.
    Break fast is served

it's kinda gay that a thread of people discussing the bermuda triangle as a "portal to another world" is also a threadful of people that find christianity hard to believe

i wouldn't call myself a christian, but you guys are real selective in your logic

the pyramids were built by people.

atlantis doesn't exists, it's a greek legend.

that's like 30,000 years from now aliens find human artifacts and acutally think that Bluffington from the Doug Funnie cartoon is an actual place, and dedicate countless amounts of money and discovery channel specials to finding it.

it was TOO real

which makes it suspect for being fake

Mr. Dink
    Mr. Bone
    Skeeter

...TOO real.

Veteran Member

fuck a pyramid and fuck an unrelated triangle.
    Da Universal Magnetic Bitch Oppressor

"Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"

Quote Originally Posted by Palehorse View Post
    why would CERTAIN people dedicate the above to the mystery of atalantis? 2 reasons come to me...to find truth about it OR disbunk and discredit the thruth about and giving these crooked criminals past history and actions i would suggest the latter.

and if there intention was to find truth why would they broad cast miniscule facts on the boob tube to millions of people who dont give a fuck other then they dont have shit to do for that half hour?

what?

cause it's the Discovery channel.

idk what your getting at, but anyone that thinks Atlantis is real should NOT have a problem believe in Unicorns. For real.

a lot of ppl on here dedicate themselves to proving white people are lab accidents, black people are actually god, a cone headed scientist made white people (and there's NO explaination for asians arabs indians lations pacific islanders and so forth), a secert consel of 12 jewish men control the ENTIRE globe, the US government is so bored it makes up terrorist enemies and attacks itself for fun cause nobody really wants to destroy america from free will, the bible acutally a pagan worship book and is fake, Islam is somehow more legit when it's the same thing, and now the bermuda triangle teleports people into another world.

and ALL of these cause they found it on obscure websites and various Wu-tang songs.

so when i come on here with a Thread called Proposal for Ending Iraq War, don't Dan Cooley that shit and let this shit chill like it makes sense.

even IF i was just trying to get my paper proofread.
    Last edited by TSA; 12-23-2007 at 10:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    what?

cause it's the Discovery channel.

idk what your getting at, but anyone that thinks Atlantis is real should NOT have a problem believe in Unicorns. For real.

a lot of ppl on here dedicate themselves to proving white people are lab accidents, black people are actually god, a cone headed scientist made white people (and there's NO explaination for asians arabs indians lations pacific islanders and so forth), a secert consel of 12 jewish men control the ENTIRE globe, the US government is so bored it makes up terrorist enemies and attacks itself for fun cause nobody really wants to destroy america from free will, the bible acutally a pagan worship book and is fake, Islam is somehow more legit when it's the same thing, and now the bermuda triangle teleports people into another world.

and ALL of these cause they found it on obscure websites and various Wu-tang songs.

so when i come on here with a Thread called Proposal for Ending Iraq War, don't Dan Cooley that shit and let this shit chill like it makes sense.

even IF i was just trying to get my paper proofread.
    your summary of whats discussed in here is missing some keys that i can't give you -

you're late and you cannot understand where we are in all of this - you can answer this with a diss or a funny picture -

i know you will - but you seriously lack a great deal of understanding of these topics that we have been building on for some years now - and you don't understand where most of us stand concerning these things -

you are like a small 2nd grade child swerving in your chair in a college classroom wanting to go home,being disruptive, oblivious to whats being said and why its being said -

you are funny sometimes and i guess humor is needed in these parts at times - but stick to what you are good at, making people laugh...sometimes -

Quote Originally Posted by Humanface Huggah View Post
    right.

so this guy starts his thread off by sticking his tongue out saying "i know something you don't."

and let's keep this in perspective: if what he was claiming was true, and could be proven using sound logic and was supported with actual evidence, then it would be considered one of the biggest discoveries of all time.

but that's not what we're getting. instead we get gems like this:

it's so commonplace in this forum that it doesn't even stick out to most of the regulars. in fact, i'm sure a lot of you read that sentence and think "yeah that's real knowledge" without the slightest hint of irony.

and again, just so we understand each other: if you can prove that the bermuda triangle is some kind of intergalactic/dimensional space-time portal, or some of the other insane claims that are made on a daily basis in here, then i'm all ears.

but until that happens then i'm gonna keep calling you people on your bullshit.
    The Bermuda Triangle thing is just for entertainment - its entertaining to talk about these things in KTL - saying that they are a portal to another dimension makes us feel intelligent - connecting these finds with other smarty pants sayings makes us say "WOW, that sounds nice" - we find these things in books or websites and we automatically believe that these things are indeed real/fact and we hold onto these things tight so that when we put them into words at a gathering of people who may have never heard of these things before, we feel special - why you wanna take away someones special feelings huggah ?

Have planes/ships been reported missing after going into or around the bermuda Triangle ?
    if the answer is Yes, where did they go ?

you want facts ?

go look for them if what was said here on the surface confuses you
    look for documents stating that these ships/planes/people went missing after moving somewhere in or around the bernmuda triangle - how many times has this happened ?
    who is doing the reporting ?
    can the reporters be trusted ?
    is all of this really impossible ?
    do you really care about all of this ?