Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: This week Wu Tang 67,937, C Brown 108,451, Beans 48,122, A Keys 299,164

its a flop, dnt kno why this is surprising to y'all. look at the state of hip hop today. look where wu tang is, no one cares about a clan album. so no ones buying it.

Corny Nuh! Capitalizing Cilvaringz's Avatar

alicia got my vote

Veteran Member

i'm happy it's all over.
    Da Universal Magnetic Bitch Oppressor

"Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"

Quote Originally Posted by INS View Post
    Don't say "well then we won't see another clan album if it doesn't sell well" or some shit either. The problems within the Wu are gonna prevent that for years or forever anyways.
    Rza said that they would do more albums if people supported it. nobody is supporting it so....
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Who fucking cares ? I bought 2 copies, I love it, move on.

king disguised as beggar. the silencer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Twilights_Own View Post
    Who fucking cares ? I bought 2 copies, I love it, move on.
    c/s

big deal..i listen to this daily and don't get tired of it..

hell, i still listen to Great Migration all the time almost 2 years later and that probably didnt crack 20,000..people ain't buying it? shit if i care, it's their fucking loss..

Wu forever..

PS: i was also feeling the Alicia Keys album after hearing it while high..

seeing first week sales, im considering buying bow bow & omarion instead of clan album :P

Digital Henchman,IronStrk 61stkillah's Avatar

Default Go

can't expect much dere was no promotions.. even the damn Ice water album gotta F'n commerical and video
    ________
    THE CIGAR BOSS
    Last edited by 61stkillah; 04-10-2011 at 11:03 AM.

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

No video is pathetic. Every rapper has videos these days, even songs that arent on albums get videos, look at my sig!

Prospect

the only thing promoting the album was ghost and rae shitting on it... I know they say any publicity is good publicity, but I doubt that worked out for the clan...

I like the album, but I actually care about the wu doing good in sales, otherwise they won't be anymore clan albums... or clan members wanting rza to produce songs for them etc...

wuswordz95

Quote Originally Posted by SL33 View Post
    i'm happy cause alicia keys runs shit now.....i hope she'll go diamond with this one.

alicia keys new hit is so anoying. thats straight out garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by fukyallbitchesw4vr View Post
    Its possible. Big fan base in canada and europe. It will give the sales numbers a good boost for sure.
    nope

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyIronman View Post
    Im sure theres a thread on this already but im lazy...

WHY isnt there a single or a video??
    cause they're fuck ups, lets face it, wu-tang is the greatest collective of fuck ups in the history of man

Quote Originally Posted by INS View Post
    Who the fuck cares about record sales? Seeing the fucking garbage that tops the charts these days should tell you what people want.

Don't say "well then we won't see another clan album if it doesn't sell well" or some shit either. The problems within the Wu are gonna prevent that for years or forever anyways.
    faggot

Quote Originally Posted by HAN View Post
    its a flop, dnt kno why this is surprising to y'all. look at the state of hip hop today. look where wu tang is, no one cares about a clan album. so no ones buying it.
    EVERYONE cares about wu-tang, it's evident as fuck, the majority of college students in the world have Wu-tang on their top 5 at least, these guys are selling out shows and growing bigger crowds each time...they're just fucking stupid.

Rza: Let's see....when should we drop this album.....hmmm.......close to RockTheBells when the entire internet was talking about Wu-tang......no......After HipHop Honors when Wu-tang was all over TV for a good 2 weeks......no.......While the #1 song in the nation has a chorus "ima tell you like wu told me...cash rules everything...around me"...no.

AH-HA! When ghost drops!bubdududuududu

Quote Originally Posted by conrad View Post
    the only thing promoting the album was ghost and rae shitting on it... I know they say any publicity is good publicity, but I doubt that worked out for the clan...

I like the album, but I actually care about the wu doing good in sales, otherwise they won't be anymore clan albums... or clan members wanting rza to produce songs for them etc...
    No, seriously it worked good for them

if it they wouldn't have it would have sold 3,500 cause NOOOBODDYYYY out side of this site knew they had an album..NO-BO-DY. Not even the biggest Wu fans i knew....they had no fuckin clue. Honestly this was as well publicized as Cilvarings' album. Only thing is that Rings was atleast smart enough to put an ad on THE OFFICIAL WU-TANG SITE....Where wu-tang fans flock in the thousands....

Instead we come on here daily so that one of us could be clever enough to stumble upon on of Rza's obscure european interviews talking about how he's studying music theory and post it on the forum....

Washed up.

add that to the fact it sucks and ppl have to force themselves to like it cause the truth hurts.

"..Macy grey in a head lock...gobbly gaggly gah.!"

yeah, that's what we need Rza, no more Soulja Boy and more George Clinton wallowing in his 73 year old piss and fart.

:..I got this single called....the heart gently weeps....george harrisons son guitars on it!......bububu

: Fuckin hippie.
    Last edited by TSA; 12-18-2007 at 11:59 PM.

wuswordz95

i got to words for ya!
    alicia keys sucks. well that 3.