Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Raaddrr Van Appreciation Thread

Default Raaddrr Van Appreciation Thread

I have noticed in the past that some people have ragged on this guy and say he is not Wu fam.

If you do not feel Raaddrr, please do not post in this thread and just ignore it all together. (I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT, OUTTA RESPECT)

However he is truely Wu and he is one of the hardest working Kats out.

Raaddrr Van was known in the past as Lord Manafess. His is often workin shows with his DJ, Nino Carter.

He is from East New York.
    He is well known for holdin down the streets in Time Square freestyling all kats. I have personally witnessed his battles and freestyles and I have to admit he has talent.

He is not the glamor type kat flashin diamonds and rapping about cars....He is real, no put ons. You have to respect that.

He got into hip hop back in the day listening to Just Ice and all classic battle raps.

He met ODB in 1993 in East New York. ODB really felt his flow and he hooked him up to the RZA. He has laid tracks with Killah Priest and O.C. on the Black God album. Rza currently has the album but has yet to release it.

He released "the booth, the mic, the lyrics", which contains two tracks produced by the RZA.

If you haven't heard this LP yet, I really recommend picking it up. It really capture the old school wu flavor. I am not playing around, the album is really tight. Check the track Black Naussius, it is raw. I will try and upload a track in this thread so you can hear his flow.

I really think people are quick to judge without listening to his album.

I really hope he puts out some fire soon.

PEACE TO THE GOD RAADDRR VAN.

(AGAIN, I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU CAN REFRAIN FROM NEGATIVE POSTS IN THIS THREAD. IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING NEGATIVE TO SAY, CAN YOU PLEASE CREATE A NEW THREAD FOR IT, THANKS)

i agree totaly ! Raaddrr Van is a member of the Wu-Family .

So you've heard the Kannadi Spadez (Promo)?

Quote Originally Posted by The Abbott View Post
    i agree totaly ! Raaddrr Van is a member of the Wu-Family .
    dumbass i don't give a flying f*ck about what you'll say, but do the knowledge for god's sake

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    dumbass i don't give a flying f*ck about what you'll say, but do the knowledge for god's sake
    lol

For real,

Any of yall listen to The Booth, The mIC, The Lyrics???

I am serious, I think it is fire. The quality is not great, but the beats are hot and he really does spit fire. I am very impressed with the album.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAoLiN LoRD View Post
    For real,

Any of yall listen to The Booth, The mIC, The Lyrics???
    yeah and rza did not produce 2 tracks on it

Yo I did not know about this. Where can I download Kannadi Spadez promo?

Peace

The production credits said RZA, Who is it?

Thats crazy, he put RZA on there but it aint him? This kat is crazy, which is why i like his style

The production credits said RZA, Who is it?
    i don't know but if raaddaar said it's rza then it's probably raaddar who produced the track

FRESH FISH

My grandma is Wu-Fam as well. Please respect her and don't turn this into a thread dissin her. She met Ol Dirty once and RZA currently has her album, but he's waiting to release it.

Quote Originally Posted by Novel T View Post
    My grandma is Wu-Fam as well. Please respect her and don't turn this into a thread dissin her. She met Ol Dirty once and RZA currently has her album, but he's waiting to release it.
    I knew there had to be one. Whats the problem man?

If you do not agree with thread can you please not include negative posts? At least out of respect?

FRESH FISH

I knew there had to be one. Whats the problem man?

If you do not agree with thread can you please not include negative posts? At least out of respect?
    No, and fuck you very much for asking. You wanna put some no name lame on this forum, do it in the hiphop section. This is the Wu-Tang section, for Wu-Fam only. Your dude is not on any Wu albums, was never shouted out, etc, etc.

Fuck, doesn't this fuckin forum have moderators? Delete this shit! Or at the very least move it the fuck out the Wu forum. Damn!

Quote Originally Posted by Novel T View Post
    Your dude is not on any Wu albums, was never shouted out, etc, etc.
    oh man , you know the Future Chamber Project of Popa Wu?

Yo I did not know about this. Where can I download Kannadi Spadez promo?

Peace
    Ok , i send you dat god , Pm

Peace

upload something from the man..