Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Raaddrr Van Appreciation Thread

Yo Junior member, Mr. Novel T and your 53 posts,

Whats the matter why are you all upset over a meaningless thread which has absolutely no affect on your life?

It is clearly obvious that your are hating for absolutely no reason. Why would you feel the need to attack something so irrelavant to your longevity on this board.

Raaddrr Van, my junior member PAL, is in fact affiliated with the wu. Sorry to prove you incorrect. He has laid tracks for the POPA Wu 10th chamber PT2, laid tracks with Killah Priest and O.C.

So unfortunately, for your sake, your information and the basis for your unneccessary interjection are 100% false. I can tell you, that if I was a third party observer, I would clearly and transparently see that you are not a credible, and genuine character.

Sorry abot that, but as you can see, I did not instigate you in these circumstances.

I am sorry to Claaa7 and Abbot and Jammin for wasting your time with this specific post. But, as you can see, I had to take care of a small little business matter.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could up some of the promo. I am real interested in listening to it. And thanks for contributing to this post.

---------------------

Novel T - Sorry Son.
    Last edited by SHAoLiN LoRD; 12-19-2007 at 10:37 PM.

oh yea, he is on the lam? oh my man, this kat is thle man? he getz better than ever.

john john blazini

Quote Originally Posted by SHAoLiN LoRD View Post

I would greatly appreciate it if you could up some of the promo. I am real interested in listening to it. And thanks for contributing to this post.
    Ok , i'll up you dat soon

Quote Originally Posted by The Abbott View Post
    Ok , i'll up you dat soon
    Thanks man. No Worries. Do it whenever you have a chance.

I

Raaddrr Van, my junior member PAL, is in fact affiliated with the wu. Sorry to prove you incorrect. He has laid tracks for the POPA Wu 10th chamber PT2, laid tracks with Killah Priest and O.C.

i did a track with havoc from mobb deep so iam a mobb deep affiliate?

L~>1<~NKS

werd.

^^ he's trying too hard seriously, how can yall believe he's wu, even the real wu fam arent promoting themselv like that

seriously after reading that, raaddar you're paying too much attention to us, i never heard a wu member coming on a forum to speak to the fans, also you're doing it very bad

you're a looser

Original Nastukao Bucellito 136's Avatar

i heard a few times of him and i've got some track but i've never been able to find an album
    this guy sounds good and of course he's from the wu fam

you're 17 and you're from marseille shut the hell up u don't know shit

Jammin,

I hear you loud and clear. I actually agree with you.

However, I find this guy (Raaddrr) so comical. The guy tries way too hard to rep wu.

What is the big deal of having him as a killa bee. I really have to say, the tracks I heard on the mic the booth the lyrics are actually not half bad. Some of them are certainly better than some of the other stuff different killa beez put out.

I also think his voice is hysterical. Its like I picture a big fat old guy when he rhymes.

The guy would probably do anything for anyone associated with Wu. Why would it be a bad thing to have a guy like this in your lineup?

His posts on these boards are priceless. Did you see the one where he is callin out kats for being internet computer geeks.

This kat is funny man. To me, he is hip hop. He obviously tries very hard to "keep it real"

FRESH FISH

Jammin,

I hear you loud and clear. I actually agree with you.

However, I find this guy (Raaddrr) so comical. The guy tries way too hard to rep wu.

What is the big deal of having him as a killa bee. I really have to say, the tracks I heard on the mic the booth the lyrics are actually not half bad. Some of them are certainly better than some of the other stuff different killa beez put out.

I also think his voice is hysterical. Its like I picture a big fat old guy when he rhymes.

The guy would probably do anything for anyone associated with Wu. Why would it be a bad thing to have a guy like this in your lineup?

His posts on these boards are priceless. Did you see the one where he is callin out kats for being internet computer geeks.

This kat is funny man. To me, he is hip hop. He obviously tries very hard to "keep it real"

Keep it real, is this his mom posting this shit?! ^^

What the fuck, we already got a fan-boy that became a "Wu-Fam" artist (Cilvaringz). We don't need a fuckin nother!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wu bucellito View Post
    i heard a few times of him and i've got some track but i've never been able to find an album
    this guy sounds good and of course he's from the wu fam

yoyo! t francais? moi ossi , si tu veut je peut te up les albums de Raddrr Van , Peace!

(je suis d'Avignon lol! )

Quote Originally Posted by Novel T View Post
    Keep it real, is this his mom posting this shit?! ^^

What the fuck, we already got a fan-boy that became a "Wu-Fam" artist (Cilvaringz). We don't need a fuckin nother!!!
    please son....you got herbed already.

here's the Prelude of Kannadi Spadez album , coming in '08.

http://rapidshare.com/files/77969151/Kannadi_Spadez.rar

Exclusive from my blog : Wu-World Order!!

Peace