Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Raaddrr Van Appreciation Thread

Peace to Raddrr Van

Banned

a yo jammin u-a dead man walkin u need 2 prey that u never meet me.2 novel t keep runnin yo fuckin pie hole .u gone end up shot n yo fuckin face.u need 2 prey as well.muthfucka----------------------------------------------------quots from jammin--seriously after reading that, raaddar you're paying too much attention to us, i never heard a wu member coming on a forum to speak to the fans, also you're doing it very bad

you're a looser. yeah i love jammin cee the diffrents between wu-tang clan and raaddrr-van which iz my self. chek it out fuckboy listen. wu-tang clan let yah come on the forums and disrespect them and don't adress it.i read how yah talk and talk and talk and talk shit about wu-tang.im not gone stand here as a man and read about how yah disrespect me.no fuckin way n hell. im gona make an account on wu-clan corp.like now and not be scared or ashamed.2 tell u jammin that when i evah n lyfe catch up 2 you imah off ya on switch.meanin that imah kill you kill u mama ya daddy imah reel n sane muthfucka.u dont belive that im a wu fam nigga then fine.1 thing u will belive iz u betta not let me find who u really are.ok pussy.and that goes 4 eany body that dont like me u have a problem about me sayim that im down with wu-tang clan.then thers 1 ting u can find out what state im livein in and cafrount me.but all yah on the internet love 2 hate the east new y0rk raaddrr-van nigga.word 2 my dead niggaz.if i evah and all yah herd me type this shit and say shit.i will fuck yo life up if i find u.and bet that on my ceeds. so 2 the people thats feelin me on wu-clan corp. i love yah peace. but 2 does jammin type muthfuckas i gat dat black gat commin at u. my name iz raaddrr-van im from kannadi-spadez a yo jammin im still wu-tang clan i keep gettin paid.na suck on dat one fuck boy
    Last edited by raddr vvan; 12-22-2007 at 08:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by raddr vvan View Post
    a yo jammin u-a dead man walkin u need 2 prey that u never meet me.2 novel t keep runnin yo fuckin pie hole .u gone end up shot n yo fuckin face.u need 2 prey as well.muthfucka----------------------------------------------------quots from jammin--seriously after reading that, raaddar you're paying too much attention to us, i never heard a wu member coming on a forum to speak to the fans, also you're doing it very bad

you're a looser. yeah i love jammin cee the diffrents between wu-tang clan and raaddrr-van which iz my self. chek it out fuckboy listen. wu-tang clan let yah come on the forums and disrespect them and don't adress it.i read how yah talk and talk and talk and talk shit about wu-tang.im not gone stand here as a man and read about how yah disrespect me.no fuckin way n hell. im gona make an account on wu-clan corp.like now and not be scared or ashamed.2 tell u jammin that when i evah n lyfe catch up 2 you imah off ya on switch.meanin that imah kill you kill u mama ya daddy imah reel n sane muthfucka.u dont belive that im a wu fam nigga then fine.1 thing u will belive iz u betta not let me find who u really are.ok pussy.and that goes 4 eany body that dont like me u have a problem about me sayim that im down with wu-tang clan.then thers 1 ting u can find out what state im livein in and cafrount me.but all yah on the internet love 2 hate the east new y0rk raaddrr-van nigga.word 2 my dead niggaz.if i evah and all yah herd me type this shit and say shit.i will fuck yo life up if i find u.and bet that on my ceeds. so 2 the people thats feelin me on wu-clan corp. i love yah peace. but 2 does jammin type muthfuckas i gat dat black gat commin at u. my name iz raaddrr-van im from kannadi-spadez a yo jammin im still wu-tang clan i keep gettin paid.na suck on dat one fuck boy
    dont get so emtional like 14 years old kid b

----the what you said iz truth.....wu will survive----

Banned

i dont deal with emt1os im actual facts muthfucka

you got 24 hours to prove that you're wu-fam or this thread dies.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

who the fuck is Raaddrr Van??
    say you got hoes, you pry got hoes in yo socks

lets see some tracks 4 real i aint joking
    say you got hoes, you pry got hoes in yo socks

i met R-Van in south beach like in early 2006
    he was sporting a pretty dope yellow Wu Shirt (customized) and wu tattoos...very nice dude
    does it make him wu-fam??? idk
    but he gave me a cd and it was pretty dope (thanks dude)
    yall talk bout emotional and watever.......even if he aint wufam, why yall get ya panties in a bunch???
    relax damn!
    Last edited by TUCO; 12-23-2007 at 12:51 AM.
    a.k.a. The Difference saying check out my 1st video

Quote Originally Posted by raddr vvan View Post

i tried to read what you said but YOUR ENGLISH IS HORRIBLE !!!

oh oh oh he's threatening me
    u jammin that when i evah n lyfe catch up 2 you imah off ya on switch.meanin that imah kill you kill u mama ya daddy imah reel n sane muthfucka.u dont belive that im a wu fam nigga then fine.1 thing u will belive iz u betta not let me find who u really are.ok pussy.and that goes 4 eany body that dont like me u have a problem about me sayim that im down with wu-tang clan.then thers 1 ting u can find out what state im livein in and cafrount me.but all yah on the internet love 2 hate the east new y0rk raaddrr-van nigga.word 2 my dead niggaz.if i evah and all yah herd me type this shit and say shit.i will fuck yo life up if i find u.and bet that on my ceeds. so 2 the people thats feelin me on wu-clan corp. i love yah peace. but 2 does jammin type muthfuckas i gat dat black gat commin at u.

here's how raaddaar van is gonna kill me for christmas

you're just fake

"iam method man brother aka the radaruckus" listen he's saying that in the song

http://www.zshare.net/audio/58505341526cd5/

fake ass nigga

Quote Originally Posted by wadedigital36 View Post
    you got 24 hours to prove that you're wu-fam or this thread dies.
    Yo , Raddrr Van is on the Future Chamber Project with Popa Wu!! (Popa Wu is WU!) , so he's on the Wu-Family , trust me , I'm a huge fan of Wu-Tang , I only listen Wu-Tang , and Raddrr Van is Wu , that's the truth

Quote Originally Posted by The Abbott View Post
    Yo , Raddrr Van is on the Future Chamber Project with Popa Wu!! (Popa Wu is WU!) , so he's on the Wu-Family , trust me , I'm a huge fan of Wu-Tang , I only listen Wu-Tang , and Raddrr Van is Wu , that's the truth
    if he is then iam

i never seen a raaddar van name on a wu-tang shout out, just on hell razah's album, right next to the myspace shout out

raaddaar van is an internet dude

Remember it's down the street not across the road.
    http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    if he is then iam

i never seen a raaddar van name on a wu-tang shout out, just on hell razah's album, right next to the myspace shout out

raaddaar van is an internet dude
    I agree with you , but that's the same thing for wu-members like 71 Raw , The Holocaust , The Professional , 140 Productions , Falling Down , ...,(but they're Wu-Family members) i'm not sayin it's a General or a famous killa bee , he's just on the Wu-Family