Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Raaddrr Van Appreciation Thread

Quote Originally Posted by wadedigital36 View Post
    you got 24 hours to prove that you're wu-fam or this thread dies.
    Her's the first proof :

Raaddrr Van
    Other Names: Lodd Manafess, Lidot Nyfe, Radar Van, The Dark Knight, Tasheen Allah, Raddar Vantana, E.L. Love, Raaddrr Valentino
    Groups: Loose Wirez
    Albums: Rappin' 4 Change EP [1994]; Loose Wirez: The Loung Gunmen [1998]; The Black God [2003]; The Booth, The Mic, The Lyrics [2005]
    Not much is known on the outside about Raaddrr who has been in the game since the days of 36 chambers. Name is an attribute for Ruler, Allah, Allah, Divine, Divine, Ruler, Ruler - Victory, Allah, Now. Lidot stands for Lord Islam Divine Cipher Truth. He has completed a number of underground albums that are yet to be officially released "New Black Jack/The Ripper" 1994, and "Black God" 2003. The black god album is claimed to be in possession of The RZA, although no one has justified this to be true. Around 1998, he took on the name The Dark Knight and hooked up with Sizzah Handz as he's DJ and producer to form the group Loose Wirez.

His status within the Wu family tree has been moved around from a member to distant member to an artist that has done songs with them, reason he is on this page is as of now no one can say he is or he is not a Wu fam member, only time will reveal his status and then he will be moved from this section to the appropriate one. Currently a member of Popa Wu's Future Chambers.

here's the link for that : http://wu-international.com/Killabee...eesUnknown.htm

Second Proof :

POPA WU is the Wu-tang clan’s mentor, mediator and father figure. He has right now his newest project , “The Future Chamber” were he acts as Executive Producer presenting a number of fresh new artists; D.L.A.H. , Consciouz FEAR , LU-STRUGGZ , DEADLY STRANGAH , FREE MURDA , LORD SUBLIMINAL , REBEL PALESTINE , RAADDRR-VAN , SUGA BANG , ZOCdaSHOGUN , DUNGEON MASTA , TIMBO KING and DJ NINO CARTA. Rza was informed about this family addition bringing something to the table that POPA WU honored . POPA WU gave the ok and welcomed Future Chamber into the family , “you official the search is over”/Pw. THE FUTURE CHAMBERS have an album out now called “ HELLKEYDOE debut BLOODY BIRDZ” AND A “BIPOLAR MIXTAPE” HOSTED BY Dj Nino Carta circulating the streets of NY and OHIO(black Germany), Japan and other regions. It will soon be in the stores on the shelves. In 2000 POPA WU released “Visions of the 10th Chamber:” where he compiled a number of Wu-Tang artists and Wu-affiliates. POPA WU said “ FUTURE CHAMBERS has its own sound “ and backs it 100%. BIPOLAR is a great mix tape also. Everything like the lyrics and the whole package is all on point. Be on the look out.

Wutang has expanded in many forms of killa bees which has continued in the formations of groups form. The clan started out with the original nine members of U-God RZA, Raekwon, Ol’ Dirty Bastard, Method Man, Masta Killa, Inspectah Deck, GZA/Genius and Ghostface plus Cappadonna (front runner /killa beez). Developing and building from the Clan were the Killa Beez which are in big numbers of members. From the clan members and the killa Beez there are many formations of groups that continue to carry the Wu dynasty forever. From this there are a lot of influences to music in general with hip hop, future artists etc.

Here's The link dude : http://headmasterz.wordpress.com/200...tang-movement/

I have others proof if you want

jus let tha man make his music and get his word out
    jesus christ
    a.k.a. The Difference saying check out my 1st video

Quote Originally Posted by The Abbott View Post
    I agree with you , but that's the same thing for wu-members like 71 Raw , The Holocaust , The Professional , 140 Productions , Falling Down , ...,(but they're Wu-Family members) i'm not sayin it's a General or a famous killa bee , he's just on the Wu-Family
    they aint wu, holocaust was wu, he's a former wu killa bee

the others aint wu-tang trust me

Her's the first proof :

Raaddrr Van
    Other Names: Lodd Manafess, Lidot Nyfe, Radar Van, The Dark Knight, Tasheen Allah, Raddar Vantana, E.L. Love, Raaddrr Valentino
    Groups: Loose Wirez
    Albums: Rappin' 4 Change EP [1994]; Loose Wirez: The Loung Gunmen [1998]; The Black God [2003]; The Booth, The Mic, The Lyrics [2005]
    Not much is known on the outside about Raaddrr who has been in the game since the days of 36 chambers. Name is an attribute for Ruler, Allah, Allah, Divine, Divine, Ruler, Ruler - Victory, Allah, Now. Lidot stands for Lord Islam Divine Cipher Truth. He has completed a number of underground albums that are yet to be officially released "New Black Jack/The Ripper" 1994, and "Black God" 2003. The black god album is claimed to be in possession of The RZA, although no one has justified this to be true. Around 1998, he took on the name The Dark Knight and hooked up with Sizzah Handz as he's DJ and producer to form the group Loose Wirez.

His status within the Wu family tree has been moved around from a member to distant member to an artist that has done songs with them, reason he is on this page is as of now no one can say he is or he is not a Wu fam member, only time will reveal his status and then he will be moved from this section to the appropriate one. Currently a member of Popa Wu's Future Chambers.

here's the link for that : http://wu-international.com/Killabee...eesUnknown.htm

Second Proof :

POPA WU is the Wu-tang clan’s mentor, mediator and father figure. He has right now his newest project , “The Future Chamber” were he acts as Executive Producer presenting a number of fresh new artists; D.L.A.H. , Consciouz FEAR , LU-STRUGGZ , DEADLY STRANGAH , FREE MURDA , LORD SUBLIMINAL , REBEL PALESTINE , RAADDRR-VAN , SUGA BANG , ZOCdaSHOGUN , DUNGEON MASTA , TIMBO KING and DJ NINO CARTA. Rza was informed about this family addition bringing something to the table that POPA WU honored . POPA WU gave the ok and welcomed Future Chamber into the family , “you official the search is over”/Pw. THE FUTURE CHAMBERS have an album out now called “ HELLKEYDOE debut BLOODY BIRDZ” AND A “BIPOLAR MIXTAPE” HOSTED BY Dj Nino Carta circulating the streets of NY and OHIO(black Germany), Japan and other regions. It will soon be in the stores on the shelves. In 2000 POPA WU released “Visions of the 10th Chamber:” where he compiled a number of Wu-Tang artists and Wu-affiliates. POPA WU said “ FUTURE CHAMBERS has its own sound “ and backs it 100%. BIPOLAR is a great mix tape also. Everything like the lyrics and the whole package is all on point. Be on the look out.

Wutang has expanded in many forms of killa bees which has continued in the formations of groups form. The clan started out with the original nine members of U-God RZA, Raekwon, Ol’ Dirty Bastard, Method Man, Masta Killa, Inspectah Deck, GZA/Genius and Ghostface plus Cappadonna (front runner /killa beez). Developing and building from the Clan were the Killa Beez which are in big numbers of members. From the clan members and the killa Beez there are many formations of groups that continue to carry the Wu dynasty forever. From this there are a lot of influences to music in general with hip hop, future artists etc.

Here's The link dude : http://headmasterz.wordpress.com/200...tang-movement/

I have others proof if you want
    the only person who has the ability to declare anyone official wu-fam is RZA. papa wu does not have this power. if RZA didnt say he's wu, he aint wu.

afu-ra and kool g rap were on the ghostdog soundtrack that Rza produced fully. AFU-RA and KOOL G RAP are NOT WU FAM!! big daddy kane, talib qwali, and q-tip were on afro samurai. THEY ARENT WU FAM EITHER. nas, busta rhymes, redman, and snoop dogg were on a frikin clan album....

there were a lot of cats on that 10th chamber album who are not wu-fam. they were just talent that papa wu put on from staten island and abroad.

there are a lot of dudes who have been making music since 36 chambers. THIS DOESNT MAKE THEM WU FAM!!

im gonna fair though. im not gonna delete your thread but i am gonna move this to the hiphop section and thats where these raddr van threads are gonna go for now on.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

see raaddar you're hip hop, not wu according to wutangcorp.com

I agree with you , but that's the same thing for wu-members like 71 Raw , The Holocaust , The Professional , 140 Productions , Falling Down , ...,(but they're Wu-Family members) i'm not sayin it's a General or a famous killa bee , he's just on the Wu-Family
    Apart from Holocaust their NOT FUCKIN WU FAM!!!. Their chambermusik wack faggots who think their Wu. As for Raddrr Van....... this guy is hilarious!. That thread dat Jammin made bout him a while back in the wu-Tang chamber was brilliant. He reminds me of a 10 year old child wantin to be batman

Yo Raaddrr,

dont even waste ya time with these clown ass white boy computer geeks who never spent even 5 minutes in the hood.

You think these klowns would come to east New York? Son, they just runnin their moufs on da internet cuz they can't get caught.

Bof you and I kno dat dese kats would neva say dis to yo face.

Son, these are playa hatin hoesbags.

so N E Way.........When you droppin some new shit. Katz is waitin on you son. Bless us with the realness.

Yo Peace to RaaDDrr VaN....One of the last real street soldiers reppin.......

BTW......I think it is ridiculous that one of the Mods moved this thread to the hip hop shop. Thats disrespectful to the kid.

just curious who moved it? i aint gonna start a stupid argument about it...I just want to know.

Its funny how some of Cilvaringz associates (non wu)have threads dedicated in the Wu chamber, yet you move this one.......

Banned

Default Raaddrr Van wu-fam

It doesn't matter what is said . Raaddrr Van is a wu-fam member. Why is he in that picture with Wutang during the MTV awards back in 2005? He is also on the cover of the "Killa Army" first album. If Raaddrr Van was not a wu-fam member don't you think he would of been spapped up at the wutang shows? Would he of got pictures with the wutang members? Raaddrr was at The Rock The Bell shows this year. People should post questions to ask the wutang members if he is a wu-fam member. Somebody will respond. when I say " ask a wutang member", I mean out of the 9 members not the dj or other affiliates.

Shaoling Lord = Raaddrr Van ahahahaha

Nah, but check it: I met Raadrr in the BX. I was home for school break and I got me a little job at a sneaker store...all of a sudden this dude wearing a wu bandana around his neck come through...funny that the 36 chambers cd was playing at the moment...and he gave me props for being a wu fan and the cat was real cool. He sold me a cd with tracks that he guaranteed i ve never heard before. I was like aight. I went home and shit and almost none of these fucking tracks were on there. Just a bunch of his shit.

Yo Raadrr dont fucking false advertise fam. There were tracks on there supposly featuring the clan...I aint hear shit. It was the fucking mixtape with the blue cover with the Wu music group logo on it. I was fucking pissed.

For that fuck you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dj chris View Post
    It doesn't matter what is said . Raaddrr Van is a wu-fam member. Why is he in that picture with Wutang during the MTV awards back in 2005? He is also on the cover of the "Killa Army" first album. If Raaddrr Van was not a wu-fam member don't you think he would of been spapped up at the wutang shows? Would he of got pictures with the wutang members? Raaddrr was at The Rock The Bell shows this year. People should post questions to ask the wutang members if he is a wu-fam member. Somebody will respond. when I say " ask a wutang member", I mean out of the 9 members not the dj or other affiliates.
    He was NOT on the cover of the first Killarmy album.

L~>1<~NKS

Yo, this is sum real skitzo type shit, b. It's like this dood's refferin to himself in the 4th person. Bake this dood Risperdal cookies.

Straight comedy.
    Last edited by L~>1<~NKS; 12-27-2007 at 01:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dj chris View Post
    u r talking about that? because back in the dayz raaddarr was telling to everybody that it was him on that pic

its DJ ALLAH MATHEMATICS IN THE BACK AND NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND

Where do you see raaddarr van ? its KILLARMY GAY BOY, everybody recognize killarmy, u didnt learn your lessons right? idiot

i see shogun, 9th prince, killa sin, beretta 9 & dom pachino tell me where do you see your boyfriend NIGGA PLEASE !

he was at rock the bells so what? dj storm was at rock the bells, redman too, many mc's was at a wu tang concert in rock the bells, so what you wanna prove, everybody can take pics with them so what huh? fan pics btw, matter of fact, every pics i seen from raaddar van are fan pics, not pics like you do with your friends and its a fucking fact, get it straight fags you guys are fucking puppets you raaddar van dickriders
    Last edited by Jammin; 12-28-2007 at 11:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAoLiN LoRD View Post
    Yo Raaddrr,

dont even waste ya time with these clown ass white boy computer geeks who never spent even 5 minutes in the hood.

You think these klowns would come to east New York? Son, they just runnin their moufs on da internet cuz they can't get caught.

Bof you and I kno dat dese kats would neva say dis to yo face.

Son, these are playa hatin hoesbags.

so N E Way.........When you droppin some new shit. Katz is waitin on you son. Bless us with the realness.

Yo Peace to RaaDDrr VaN....One of the last real street soldiers reppin.......

man, if i wanna say shit i will say shit about raaddarr van, he's like a lil bitch answering to us, if iam a bitch, then he is because this guy is WAISTING HIS FUCKING TIME when he's answering to us on the internet. Damn what if cormega's acting like raaddarr van when someone tells him he aint feeling him... at least cormega is keeping it real because he fucking knows his english son... raaddarr never learned how to type on a keyboard, his english is fucking horrible, he's embarrassing to this rap world, in fact he's embarrassing for the internet .. i cant believe you guys are on his side, i mean read his posts, hes typing like a 10 years old kid who wanna be hot on the internet

btw cormega DONT EVEN KNOW WHO THE FUCK IS RAADDARR VAN so you guys are defending someone you can't defend, seriously even cormega said he don't even know him because raaddar van lied with that quote on his site, cormega NEVER EVER SAID THESE WORDS
    Last edited by Jammin; 12-28-2007 at 11:12 AM.