Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Raaddrr Van Appreciation Thread

Quote Originally Posted by InspectahChek View Post
    Shaoling Lord = Raaddrr Van ahahahaha

Nah, but check it: I met Raadrr in the BX. I was home for school break and I got me a little job at a sneaker store...all of a sudden this dude wearing a wu bandana around his neck come through...funny that the 36 chambers cd was playing at the moment...and he gave me props for being a wu fan and the cat was real cool. He sold me a cd with tracks that he guaranteed i ve never heard before. I was like aight. I went home and shit and almost none of these fucking tracks were on there. Just a bunch of his shit.

Yo Raadrr dont fucking false advertise fam. There were tracks on there supposly featuring the clan...I aint hear shit. It was the fucking mixtape with the blue cover with the Wu music group logo on it. I was fucking pissed.

For that fuck you!!!
    see this guy is selling things with the wumusicgroup logo on it? i thought he was working for poppa wu records ..i cant believe, dj chris and whateva your name is, tell your boy that he can be in BIG TROUBLE if the wu executives knows this shit

now who's fake? and i can tell yall a lot of stories like inspectahcheck said about he's living in a fantazy world

WE RE EXPOSING THIS FAKE CAT SO HE CAN LEAVE THE INTERNET GAY BOY

DJ CHRIS GET THE F*CK OUTTA HERE EVERYBODY CHECK HIS POSTS

ONLY 5 POSTS AND HES DICKRIDING RAADDAAR LIKE HES HIS BOYFRIEND

Yesterday, 05:44 PM
    Replies: 62
    Raaddrr Van Appreciation Thread
    Views: 826
    Posted By dj chris
    Raaddrr Van wu-fam

It doesn't matter what is said . Raaddrr Van is a wu-fam member. Why is he in that picture with Wutang during the MTV awards back in 2005? He is also on the cover of the "Killa Army" first album. If...
    Forum: Hip-Hop Shop 09-24-2007, 10:33 PM
    Replies: 183
    Raaddr the liar van AGAIN !!!
    Views: 3,134
    Posted By dj chris
    Raaddrr Van

check that picture on wuwear.com . Raaddrr is in that picture back in 94. Also check that picture from MTV awards of 96. Thats Raaddrr too
    Forum: Hip-Hop Shop 09-22-2007, 08:08 PM
    Posted By dj chris
    raaddrr

If that joint is a bootleg then why is it on the market with the name of the tracks and the producers? The producers had no problem with it. If I was named as the producer and thats not my work I...
    Forum: Hip-Hop Shop 09-22-2007, 05:38 PM
    Posted By dj chris
    raaddrr

you a sorry ass clown. thats why I gave your mother "a child support check before you was born"/50c.
    Forum: Hip-Hop Shop 09-22-2007, 05:07 PM
    Posted By dj chris
    I'm a fan of raaddrr and I noticed hes the only...

I'm a fan of raaddrr and I noticed hes the only person to bring wutang to the streets like he do. The only other person I saw on the streets besides raaddrr was timbo king. In the summer I saw that...
    Forum: Wu-Tang Chamber 09-22-2007, 05:01 PM
    Replies: 14
    Future Chamber? Have you heard about this?
    Views: 581
    Posted By dj chris
    raaddrr van

I'm a fan of raaddrr and I noticed hes the only person to bring wutang to the streets like he do. The only other person I saw on the streets besides raaddrr was timbo king. In the summer I saw that...
    Forum: Bring Da Ruckus 07-13-2007, 03:53 AM
    Replies: 3
    The Future Chamber Of The Wu-tang Movment ?
    Views: 211
    Posted By dj chris
    this is crazy!!! I heard that hellkeydoe album...

this is crazy!!! I heard that hellkeydoe album and its nice
    Forum: Bring Da Ruckus 07-13-2007, 01:35 AM
    Replies: 3
    Views: 211
    Posted By dj chris

READ THIS AND GO TO POPA WU BIO SECTION TO CLARIFY THIS. WORD IS BORNE!!!!!!!

POPA WU is the Wu-tang clan's mentor, mediator and father figure. He has right now his newest project , "The...

Banned

Default Fear love war

Look on that album cover "FEAR LOVE WAR" and the person on the left is Raaddrr Van
    Last edited by dj chris; 12-28-2007 at 12:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dj chris View Post
    Look on that album cover "FEAR LOVE WAR" and the person on the left is Raaddrr Van

ok who told you that raaddar van himself? well if shogun is raaddar van then something is wrong in your head, you raaddaar van groupies.. what you gonna tell me next, that he's on the wu-tang forever cover? idiot

No shit. Why the Hell would he be on the cover of an album he isn't even featured on or had anything to do with the project.

Quote Originally Posted by pneumatic View Post
    No shit. Why the Hell would he be on the cover of an album he isn't even featured on or had anything to do with the project.
    simply because raaddarr told this dude in real life that he's on that cover, and this dude believed raaddaar like a child believe in santa claus

Banned

Default jammin

Jammin you a dickrida yourself. I bet the only reason why you are writing in the forum is to better your tyoing skills so you can get that 9-5 job in the office. Tell your mother I said what up and ask your girl when is she due and I know you know by who.
    Last edited by dj chris; 12-28-2007 at 12:32 PM.

Jammin you a dickrida yourself. I bet the only reason why you are writing in the forum is to better your tyoing skills so you can get that 9-5 job in the office. Tell your mother I said what up and tell your girl when is she due and I know you know by who.

man i don't even know who the fuck you are, i only know that you thought that shogun is raaddarr van

get the fuck out of my internet

Banned

Default jammin = dickrida

Get a job BITCH !!!! YOU THINK BY WRITING IN THE FORUM WUTANG CORP WILL GIVE YOU A JOB? YOU DUMB STUPID ,BACK PEDDLE, LEARNING HOW TO TYPE, ADOBE LEARNER DICKRIDA. i GOT A RADIO SHOW TONIGHT AND I'M GOING TO LET MY LISTENERS KNOW ABOUT "jAMMIN" THE KAT WHO BE HAVE
    GAY FAGS JAMMIN UP HIS ASS. THIS IS PROBABLY THE ONLY ATTENTION YOU GET. YOUR GIRL TOLD ME SHE WAS LICKING YOUR ASS SO i MADE THAT BITCH CLOROX HER MOUTH BEFORE SHE POLISHED MY KNOB.
    Last edited by dj chris; 12-28-2007 at 12:42 PM.

Get a job BITCH !!!! YOU THINK BY WRITING IN THE FORUM WUTANG CORP WILL GIVE YOU A JOB? YOU DUMB STUPID ,BACK PEDDLE, LEARNING HOW TO TYPE, ADOBE LEARNER DICKRIDA

raaddr van is in your body or what?! call an exorcist.

Btw i got a job, money and everything you need in your life

Get a job BITCH !!!! YOU THINK BY WRITING IN THE FORUM WUTANG CORP WILL GIVE YOU A JOB? YOU DUMB STUPID ,BACK PEDDLE, LEARNING HOW TO TYPE, ADOBE LEARNER DICKRIDA. i GOT A RADIO SHOW TONIGHT AND I'M GOING TO LET MY LISTENERS KNOW ABOUT "jAMMIN" THE KAT WHO BE HAVE
    GAY FAGS JAMMIN UP HIS ASS. THIS IS PROBABLY THE ONLY ATTENTION YOU GET. YOUR GIRL TOLD ME SHE WAS LICKING YOUR ASS SO i MADE THAT BITCH CLOROX HER MOUTH BEFORE SHE POLISHED MY KNOB.

LOL , this is the first time you aint talking about raaddarr btw

Banned

The Only Job You Have Is Be A Bitch And Give Jobs To The Gay Fags

Banned

Why You Always Talking Bout Raaddrr? Because You A "dickrida A A A A A A A A A A A ".

you raaddarr van groupies are so embarrassing

Banned

I See You Want People To Be On Your Buddy List. Buddy List For Fags.