Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Let's Debate the Truth about Dr. York

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
    I want to know why Nuwaubians believe without a shadow of a doubt that York is innocent. And why I believe he is a plagiarist that actually mixes up too much of his plagiarisms info and has maddened a whole generation.

Let's not make this an Ad Hominem or an attack on any side of the debate

No accusations of "Spell of Amam"(Leviathan).

I want this to be a drama-free debate with intellectual replies.
    malachi z york is innocent, he was railroaded by his adopted son who was really running that under age prostitution ring and likes little kids.

this was done because of a personal beef the adopted son had wit malachi over his real mother and pressure from the police to railroad malachi, the local police were hating on malachi and his compound in georgia aswell before the charges

thats the real story
    "get money by all means necessary"

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace pro.Graveface's Avatar

I like the bookz, so whatevaaaaah
    Art of Graveyardpoetry
    http://www.reverbnation.com/c./a4/21...86/Artist/link
    http://www.myspace.com/mc-gravespace
    Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
    Graveface is now Gravespace

everyone has an opinion on this man whether positive or negative.
    its not right however i seems to be ideal doesnt mean someone else has to agree

PEACE and im GONE

sorry if its off topic, but do malachi z yorks teachings incorporate a figure named yota, and sasquatch like beings from outer space?

If there is one thing i've learned among a lot of other things is that inconsistency is only consistent with lies. Someone who say he's from the planet Risq, then a Mason, then he was Allah in the flesh, amongs all other lies, is not a REAL genuine person. He's a user of his own people, he's a person who causes confusion.

People sometimes unfortunately cannot smell bullshit when it's in from of them. It's unfortunate that the Nuwabians fall into this trickery, and still have not been able to wake up from all this mystery crap.

Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by 7'smatrix View Post
    If there is one thing i've learned among a lot of other things is that inconsistency is only consistent with lies. Someone who say he's from the planet Risq, then a Mason, then he was Allah in the flesh, amongs all other lies, is not a REAL genuine person. He's a user of his own people, he's a person who causes confusion.

People sometimes unfortunately cannot smell bullshit when it's in from of them. It's unfortunate that the Nuwabians fall into this trickery, and still have not been able to wake up from all this mystery crap.

Peace.

Peace. And thank you. That's all I was trying to say. Now I got crazy nuwabeeans hitting up my momma's facebook and shit. This is getting out of hand now.

^Jesus was crucified...one buddah allowed himself to be eaten by a tiger...Heilie Sellasie was kidnapped and taken out by his own people..a native in the dakotas got lost in the baadlands...
    Break fast is served

I don't know what you meant by that but peace Vader.

you know XACTLY WTF I MEANT
    Break fast is served

Deginawidah took 5 arrows and bound them together and made the worlds first confederation in his spirit form...arrows have been added since....dont take the lakota arrow out of the bundle bredren. Dont fall for the banana in the tail-pipe trickery.
    Break fast is served

well my wife and in-laws are str8 out the compound and i'll just say there is some truth to the allegations. basically dr york started plucking his fruit before it was acceptably ripe... in this society. maybe in another country, no one would have batted an eye.

and thats the honest truth about him.

also, throughout his life as a leader, dr. york used whatever was popular/attractive amongst the black community to grow the nuwabian nation. starting with rnb music, then moving to black nationalism and islam, then hip hop, then finally moving into the alien/esoteric teachings.

if yall have specific questions about nuwabians or doc, i can call my wife and mother-in-law and get the answers.

^^fuck
    Break fast is served

hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by LONDON! View Post
    malachi z york is innocent, he was railroaded by his adopted son who was really running that under age prostitution ring and likes little kids.

this was done because of a personal beef the adopted son had wit malachi over his real mother and pressure from the police to railroad malachi, the local police were hating on malachi and his compound in georgia aswell before the charges

thats the real story
    i have heard a similar story it being two sons