Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Let's Debate the Truth about Dr. York

peace style with your take on his teachings: for or against?
    also whats your fams take on certain books such as the rebuttal book?

well personally, i have mixed feelings about his teachings, some of it is real, some of it is garbage. but keep in mind i feel that way about most things, like christianity, islam/NOI, alien contactees, the news, politicians, school...the list goes on and on.

that being said, his ultimate goal is to improve the condition of black folks in america and world wide. i cant argue with that. BUT... like many movements, the means became the end.

BEEF... the same issue his sons had with doc, is the same type of beef my in-laws have with him. basically what happens is that the kids are seperated from the mothers. the mothers are indoctrinated and are there to serve doc. they have little to no interaction with the kids. the kids are looked after by what i would call "den mothers".
    these den mothers dont always treat the kids the way they should be treated. and sometimes personal issues come into play.

for example, when my mom in-law 1st came to the community, doc became enamored with her, made her a wife, and had her jump line in rank out of the wives. this put her 6 kids (2 boys 4 girls) at risk, cause the jealousy of mom made a hard time for them.

one by one, the kids were kicked out of the community for the slightest infraction. now mom was either brainwashed or not given the correct story of why. but kids who had NO IDEA what secular life was like and put out on their own at ages 14-16 was very tough...and mom stayed.

i have mediated plenty of arguments/discussions/confrontations between mom and the kids. (basically every holiday lol) and this is what they say..."why did you abandon us?"

damn its crazy you're so close to the situation style.. surprising.

the amount of brainwashing that goes on in this worth is ridiculous

i don't know much about the dr. though so i have no comment on him good or bad, it'd be disingenuous for me to do so
    Non Ignorants

RIP

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

deep

now i also have stories about doc demonstrating abilities like shapeshifitng, levitation, and telepathy. which i believe to be true. especially the shapeshifting cause doc looks different in many published photos and unpublished personal photos (fams pics).

one thing i will say is i believe that Dr York prolly the only cat i know that actually goes into depth those that have any of his books know what im referring to.

another thing though Style is the think Doc was the 1st cat i actually heard speak on the dracos before icke

salute to you my g

and dont feel to bad because there times when i myself be feeling like fuck it all

Isn't this the racist dude who likes young girls?

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Steezo View Post
    now i also have stories about doc demonstrating abilities like shapeshifitng, levitation, and telepathy. which i believe to be true. especially the shapeshifting cause doc looks different in many published photos and unpublished personal photos (fams pics).
    CAUSE HES A ALIeN

Is that like a David Koresh compound?

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar