Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Mack vs Dae.....the real battle

Default Re: Mack vs Dae.....the real battle

You just made alot a ppl who posted shit against you on yo other thread look like fools
    Yes, indeed I did. And isn't it just fucken hilarious how quiet those sorry ass little pussies are now that this bitch has been served?

And yeah, I'm an Aussie. Don't really listen to Aussie hip hop though. Some of it sounds pretty good, but I've never bought any albums or anything.
    Don't even try to step to this......biatchhhhhh!!!!!

whats with this real life drama shit, cd actually met dae and ate her pussy and blew up her phone when she shut his ass down? what what, i thought son was cool...

Priceless:The Modern IsIs Dae Ja Nae's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Murderous Mack
    I have no interest in arguing about this. I said my piece, and now you can do what you have to do to lie your way out of it. Shouldn't be too hard considering the level of intellect possessed by the crowd that worships you. I would like to comment on a few things though.

[/color]
    Please note that I never said you're not a good writer. As you may have figured out by now, the comment that sparked your little outbust was just a joke. And in fact, the joke didn't even suggest your piece wasn't good. It just said it was too soft for the crazy motherfuking Murderous Villian Mack.

And there's a difference between complimenting someone on their work, and kisssing their ass like they're fucken royalty. You can see some wonderful evidence of that in any of your threads.

Also, CD had nothing to do with this thread. I decided I wanted to do it after seeing the reaction to your Mack diss. Shit had to be set straight. I asked if he minded my doing it and he said he couldn't care less. No further involvement from him.

And you must have forgotten your little "I'm so happy that I have been given a second chance with a special someone" post on Methical. Because it pretty much proves that all your bullshit about him chasing you is delusional nonsense.

Haha, fucken lying scumbag. Still getting caught out on lies. Who do you think I'm gonna believe? Him, or you?

This shit has been in the making for a long while now. Don't you think I know that? C'mon now, so save the fuckin' bullshit, okay? Cuz I ain't buyin' it.
    Further more, the fact that I left the second chance post, which I was glad to do so, only proves just what I said ... he was still down after the fact ... dumbass ...

and if CD didn't have anything to do with it, which I doubt very seriously, then good ... but the info that "is" true came from him, which ... by the way ... makes YOU very simpleminded for fighting someone else's battle.

Noel, this shit is old as hell. The wounds may be deep, but they are old wounds none the less. Further more, they are CD's wounds. Like I said before, he and I have talked and talked about this shit to no end. It was supposed to be water underneath the bridge. It's not as simple as I'm putting it, because the shit was DEEP, but it's over.

I've said more than once that CD is a cool person, and I stand behind that, but all is fare in love and war. It's stone for stone when the heat is on, trust ...
    but that does not change the fact that he is a good person, in my book anyway. He knows how I feel about him, and everything that went down. So your bullshit is secondary to me, okay "mate"?

As far as the "ass kissing goes", we all try to lift each other up in The Temple. I'm not the only one getting positive feedback in there. It's mad love in that spot. So why does my getting it bother you so much? I really don't understand that. Like I said before, my personal life has no bearing on weather no not some will like my writing Noel. BTW ... I know that "ass kissing shit" stems from CD, because he use to ask me about that all the time, and I would tell him the same thing ... sooooooooo ... yeah ... lol.

And incase you didn't notice, just like before, I stay on the low. I am by far the most popular or active female on this site. It's not me they "worship", so get it together, some just like my Poems, it's that simple.

Well okay ... now that I'm all toe tagged and bagged up and shit ... I guess it's a wrap ... I really don't know ... is it? LMAO ... That's All Folks

Peace

I sew...
    beautiful seeds that sprout flowers that’s deeply rooted
    your weak style-diluted with concepts that’s so polluted
    my words flourish, creating jewels the conscious will cherish ...

-- Dae Ja Nae

http://www.soundclick.com/daejanae
    http://wutangcorp.com/showthread.php?t=11503

Cappah

whats this whole noel thing about?

ok, so people are linking up, gettin ate out... domed up, then coming back
    taking shots at one another... and then we got salty ass wanna be cold killer mack
    upset b/c he wasn't the one who got the chance to lick the pearl tongue, so he's
    takin it upon himself to save his boy's e-pride on some boderline homo shit??

this ain't hip hop
    Protons and Electrons Always Cause Explosions

TAKE ON FORM LIKE AMEBAS

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Unhappy Re: Mack vs Dae.....the real battle

Hmmm..well Noel I knew Murderous mack was you from way back before this forum crashed remember me PM'ing you when I was a Mod??...I said you were served up like a Murdered BigMac because Dae simply ripped you on that verse... I LOVE Dae's Poetry nuff said...I'm not trying to get in her pants so there is no need to worship her ( she's too far away from me to get in them pants anyway, even though its a nice thought ) this thread is basically you venting out on her...Do what you may...Its a better verse than the previous and you can put nice bars together ....PEaCE

Once again Dae, I'm not interested in getting into your bullshit. I'll just comment on a few things again......

This shit has been in the making for a long while now. Don't you think I know that? C'mon now, so save the fuckin' bullshit, okay? Cuz I ain't buyin' it.
    Haha, believe what you want. I can tell you that CD doesn't give two shits about you. This was entirely my idea, my work, and was done to tell your little cheer squad who you really are. And as my last two bars suggested, I knew it wouldn't change shit, I just wanted to have my say.

As for suggesting that I'm lying. I sleep very well at night knowing I'm an honest person.....can you say the same?

Further more, the fact that I left the second chance post, which I was glad to do so, only proves just what I said ... he was still down after the fact ... dumbass

Ummmm, I didn't say he wasn't "down". I said he wasn't chasing you. It was your sorry disgraced ass that did the crawling. He was telling me about it even as it was happening. He even showed me copies of some of your emails......."dumbass".

makes YOU very simpleminded for fighting someone else's battle.

I felt it needed to be done, and CD had no interest in wasting his time on you, so I decided to have some fun with it. I'm not even "fighting a battle". Just trying to talk some sense into these blind drooling geeks.

BTW ... I know that "ass kissing shit" stems from CD, because he use to ask me about that all the time, and I would tell him the same thing ... sooooooooo ... yeah ... lol.

Haha, ok. He is, of course, the only person alive who is bothered by pesky little runts on internet forums sucking up the female members, so I have to be trying to emulate him. It's not as if I've done countless threads in the past calling out these little dweebs for sucking up to the girls on here.....nah, not at all.

I won't bother repeating myself in reply to your other points.

And yeah Ben, I know you knew Mack was me. A few people did. And thanks for the feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Murderous Mack
    Once again Dae, I'm not interested in getting into your bullshit. I'll just comment on a few things again......
    Well then, SHUT THE FUCK UP ... cuz you're soundin' and lookin' like a real FAG right now with all this Bitch shit ... I thought you were a dude ... man, go pull your fuckin' skirt down or somethin' .

Look, you don't have to worry anymore Noel , CD is all yours now... OKAY sweetie ... LMAO ... you are just a tad bit too obsessed with me and this bullshit ... it can't be healthy for you, really ... LOL ... anyways,

Peace Mate

Dae out

I sew...

-- Dae Ja Nae

Awww, looks like I upset the poor little sweety pie. Don't worry, I'm sure there's some very exciting and fullfilling false lives awaiting you on other internet forums. Don't give up hope just yet.

Wrath of 1000 Sun Gods

Murderous Mack, the format to your rhyme was ill. Can't wait to see you post more. Peace 2 the god.

Thanks for the love Beretta.

And just one more thing Dae. I actually wanna ask a little favour. I know I'm probably not your favourite person right now, but I just need a little first hand information on some research I'm doing regarding the history of royal families.

What I wanted to know is if you are the only "Queen" in recorded history to have birthed four bastard children, each to different fathers? I couldn't seem to find any others in my studies, but I just wanted to ask somebody who has experience as an actual "Queen". Also, on the same subject, is 14 years old the youngest age a "Queen" has ever birthed a bastard child?

Thanks in advance. I hope you can temporarily put aside our differences to help me with my research.

Bitch, get off my clit and go back to CD's dick ... that's how fags get down, right ... lol at your attention whore ass ... go get your liver and your glands together along with your facts before you pass the fuck out.

I sew...

-- Dae Ja Nae

Come on sweetness, that wasn't very helpful. Oh well, never mind....My cousin, Sharon, is a "Queen" too. I'll just have to see if she can help me with my research next time I visit the brothel where she works.

wow, niggas is taking this text shit to the head again

ah, alas, more late night intertainment

what up miss dae