Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Mack vs Dae.....the real battle

Walk Like a Warrior blackwisdom's Avatar

Default Re: Mack vs Dae.....the real battle

mhum...

peace

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper
    Myspace Libradio Prison Radio/Mumia Fourty-Two/Seven

FRESH FISH

lmao oh dear

noel noel, he da man, if he can't do it , No One can *cheeeeeeeeeeerrrrrr*

(spoken by the leading cheer girl of the noel411 cheer club)

peace

the illuminated orator

...girl! what up? hollar at me....

my bad mack, didnt kno u had skills like that, didnt seem like it on the other thread
    "i got drug spots from NY to Canada/
    cuz Big L b fuckin wit more keys then a janita/"
    Follow me @SkiLLs456

Noel ease up mayne.....! keep the kids out of it.....

ORPHANS OF CUSH

OUT SOON

Why can't we get along?, Noel's cool as hell, and Dae is sweet, comon, this isn't face to face reality, this is the internet,

Protons Electrons Always Cause Explosions

This is the real Idaho

Yeah, you know, I was pretty harsh here, I realised that the other night. Dae had it coming, I still believe that.....but it really wasn't my place to do this. This happened for a few reasons. The first was the way Dae over-reacted to my post in her thread in the Temple, and had a big rant about Mack. That was ridiculous, and if people didn't treat her like royalty it wouldn't have happened. I thought Dae could take a joke, and even I was surprised by her reaction. The second thing that set this off was the way people kissed her ass and dissed Mack after the first "battle". I wanted to silence those little fucks, and well, I did just that.

I had people who have given my writing as noel411 nothing but praise, and then talking shit about Mack's writing (which admittedly is only simple, just some shit I quickly type up for fun when I'm bored), without realising we're the same person. Had to set those measly fucks straight.

But most of all, it was Dae talking shit about Mack that sparked this. She should have had the sense to realise Mack was not a serious poster, and left it alone.

As for saying shit against Dae even after the battle, that was because she kept on trying to lie her way out of shit. That annoys me. Yeah, only her and CD know the true story, but I've got pretty fucken good reason to believe what he's told me, especially since I was talking to him about it even as this shit was still going on.

Anyway, as you might have noticed I haven't posted in this thread for a few days. But since it's still active, I decided to have my final say. I'm happy to put this shit to rest. What's done is done. Like I said in my initial post, I didn't expect this to change anything, but I just wanted to have my say.
    Don't even try to step to this......biatchhhhhh!!!!!

Priceless:The Modern IsIs Dae Ja Nae's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Murderous Mack
    Yeah, you know, I was pretty harsh here, I realised that the other night. Dae had it coming, I still believe that.....but it really wasn't my place to do this. This happened for a few reasons. The first was the way Dae over-reacted to my post in her thread in the Temple, and had a big rant about Mack. That was ridiculous, and if people didn't treat her like royalty it wouldn't have happened. I thought Dae could take a joke, and even I was surprised by her reaction. The second thing that set this off was the way people kissed her ass and dissed Mack after the first "battle". I wanted to silence those little fucks, and well, I did just that.

Please note: No One Kisses My Ass, I'm sorry that you see it that way, but you're wrong, and you really do need to stop with that ... LMAO ... it really trips me out that you are so bothered by the fact that people like my poems and shit. Do you really think I would give a damn about weather or not someone liked the stuff you posted? It wouldn't bother me one bit because I know that people are entitled to their opinions, and they can like whom and what ever they choose Noel.

And who did you silence ... really? IMO, people just weren't feeling all this real life DRAMA BS Noel, after all, like you said so many times before ... this is only the "internet" ... in other words, most of this shit is for entertainment purposes only, and is not to be taken seriously, or to be confused with real life ... lol ... I thought that would have been obvious .

I had people who have given my writing as noel411 nothing but praise, and then talking shit about Mack's writing (which admittedly is only simple, just some shit I quickly type up for fun when I'm bored), without realising we're the same person. Had to set those measly fucks straight. But most of all, it was Dae talking shit about Mack that sparked this. She should have had the sense to realise Mack was not a serious poster, and left it alone.

People only talked shit about "Mack" because of the way you came off ... all hard as nails and shit ... lol ... at your alter ego. And just to let you know, I knew something was up from jump. Like I said, you shitted in "my" thread after posting only like 6 times or so (that alone was a red flag to me).I told Nakhi the moment I read your post that I thought it was either you or CD. So your whole alter ego plan wasn't as clever as you thought it was dude. Plus, I read a post on Methical that CD left saying that, and I quote ... " I have a story that will beat any of yours, that would amaze the people who've been on this and wucorp...lol...Internet people....amazing...ha" ... sooooooooo ... yeah .

As for saying shit against Dae even after the battle, that was because she kept on trying to lie her way out of shit. That annoys me. Yeah, only her and CD know the true story, but I've got pretty fucken good reason to believe what he's told me, especially since I was talking to him about it even as this shit was still going on.

You know, you just said a mouth full right there. You were talking to HIM, and this is a 2 sided story. I know the deal, as well as what went down and CD does to, so later for all this old mess .... dude. all this was sooo like 6 months ago. It's over Noel ... o-v-e-r ...

No disrespect, but you and your agenda/vendetta are sooo secondary to me. You are just 2 sheets in the wind. I mean really ... I live in VA, and in case you didn't know already ... that's a loooooooong ways from Australia mate ... lol. I will never loose any sleep over you or this DRAMA because for me, and most other people, life goes on ... and like I said before, I'm gonna still do me, and there's nothing "you" or anyone else could ever do to stop it . Soooooooooooooooooo ...

Have a good life Noel, and ...

Peace

Edit:Is it a wrap now, being that we've both had our say and all? I mean really ...lol ... it's just a tad bit too old now.

But I tell you what, if it'll make you happy, you can have the last word, but after that ... please do us all a favor ................ and let go already .

One

I sew...
    beautiful seeds that sprout flowers that’s deeply rooted
    your weak style-diluted with concepts that’s so polluted
    my words flourish, creating jewels the conscious will cherish ...

-- Dae Ja Nae

http://www.soundclick.com/daejanae
    http://wutangcorp.com/showthread.php?t=11503

Walk Like a Warrior blackwisdom's Avatar

What's the use at trying to make someone look bad over the .net? If you really get annoyed just by someone receiving praises for a job well done you have some issues. Oops, I'm sounding like Da's biggest fan. My bad for being honest. It's a shame that people go through such lengths to prove such futile points. Anyway, I'm out.

peace

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper
    Myspace Libradio Prison Radio/Mumia Fourty-Two/Seven

blackwisdom, sometimes i feel its pasion, other times its being stuborn, but when its all over i hope the 2 of them can try and get along, this shit is for fun, and its nice to see people going at each other ,but its nice to see them come together in the end, thats how i see it atleast
    but see i gotta get paid fully... whether its truthfully or untruthfully.
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandID=401654

Yes Dae, that really was my final say. We have both wasted enough time on this, and I have no interest in wasting any more. One thing though, you really need to stop saying you don't care about this, and then going on to write page long replies and editing every one of them. Doesn't really fit.

And since you, and others, still don't seem to understand what constitutes ass kissing, I will leave you with some classic examples........

please do not let those who are ignorant take you down from the throne you sit upon
    mack talkin shit but u cant back up ne thing man, drop somethin so dae can whoop u again and u stop annoyin every1, shit
    Don't even try to step to this......biatchhhhhh!!!!!

two boys ,who argue...
    which one has a real clue...
    just reconize....
    set the difference aside..
    let the shit slide....
    we are here for the beats...
    not to meet another on the streets...
    relax throw on the throw back...
    reminisce...on how we did this....

Dae's a Women, just to clear thing's up.

Protons Electrons Always Cause Explosions

This is the real Idaho

Quote Originally Posted by whatradio
    ok, so people are linking up, gettin ate out... domed up, then coming back
    taking shots at one another... and then we got salty ass wanna be cold killer mack
    upset b/c he wasn't the one who got the chance to lick the pearl tongue, so he's
    takin it upon himself to save his boy's e-pride on some boderline homo shit??

this ain't hip hop
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Veteran Member

**sits back with some yogurt and continues to enjoy Dae's tongue lashings against this loser**