Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 7 Countries Considering Abandoning the US Dollar (and what it means)

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Humanface Huggah View Post

fact is, economic hardship has never benefitted anyone except the most powerful people who can swoop in and buy up stuff on the cheap. so unless you got money bags, expecting an economic and/or financial collapse to benefit you or the people you care about is simply wishful thinking.

and politically it's even worse. rampant fear is what led this country blindly into iraq, as well as to the reelection of the worst president in US history. and that's nothing compared to the chaos that would ensue during a prolonged recession/depression in which millions of people lose their jobs, their homes, and their livelihood. i don't know where you live but you really need to get out more in order to understand how people think, and how they would respond in the event of such a crisis.

you sucking on the tit a lil too hard thats why it'll be very hard for you to benefit from the fall - you depend on it with for life - you are lost without them -

-paranoid a bit much?

nah - its just an observation and warning to those who are wide awake but may not be able to see through your fog - again, i know what i'm doing - to claim or better yet ask me if i'm paranoid concerning your intention, would be to say that i'm afraid of you and your traps - thats not the case at all

While you may be right, Huggah, it doesn't change the fact that if the system is in fact flawed then something must replace it. History shows that government styles go through cyles (democracy, dictatorship, monarchy, etc.) and no major government change has ever been made without bloodshed.

Fight Club, anyone?
    weep for lost babylon,
    the bleeding god, the forgotten sheep slaughtered in a forest of evil fog
    bordered by a sea of faults,
    fleeing mobs turn to see the holocaust and become kings and queens of salt
    screaming shots, police and chalk,
    wingless fallen demons walking among us as people...

-.5Kut

Veteran Member

We here now!

Quote Originally Posted by .5KutSkeleton View Post
    While you may be right, Huggah, it doesn't change the fact that if the system is in fact flawed then something must replace it. History shows that government styles go through cyles (democracy, dictatorship, monarchy, etc.) and no major government change has ever been made without bloodshed.

Fight Club, anyone?
    countless major government changes have been done without bloodshed, at alike a 10/2 ratio in favor of 'without bloodshed'.

dumb ass.

and no. government doesn't go through cycles of democracy dictatorship and monarchy, dumb ass.

and Sudan trading in a currency other then dollar has nothing to do with government change.

dumb ass.

dumb asses.

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    word of advice man - don't nobody care about all that shit you just typed - really - getting into all that blazay blah - I don't take Bait - i know what i'm doing - you have a democrat republican administration political policy programmed mind that doesn't fit into the Hip Hop culture - honestly - you speak as an outsider - you appear robotic like an agent with no badge - shit is falling - deal with it - or make believe that it isn't - you are forcing it though - your fear is obvious - starting your reply of with "you're stupid" shows us your intentions - clearly - again, how much do they pay you ?

you have allot of surface knowledge, but you can't go deep because you lack understanding - you could have just asked me - but your statements after your questions shows me that you would just like to see things the way you demand to see things - all the extras and filler speaks volumes on your programming
    hahaha

(has huggah had his posts deleted? or his account deleted?)