Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: New Platform Hype

Veteran Member

If you want man, I could name great games on the PS2, Cube, N64, XBOX, 360, PS3 (there is only 2 really good games by the way, despite what ya people can say). Shit I will go back to NES, SNES, GENESIS fuck that even further, Commodore 64, Caleco, Marty, Odyssey, Master System. Fucking game and watch, Pong. Seriously though, people on here please make educated assumptions. So, at least others can argue and disagree intelligently. Dont say random shit about games you think you know about.
    Game over, game of death, deadly viper poison your soul into an hymnal crepe/baseball bat tag that ass like two hand touch/inhale the exquisite ses that brings you breath/only the dead that creep can flesh be munched

looks like the mortal kombat AFTER ultimate kombat 3 - weapons and open arena's - you have confused my statements enough

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fredy Mech View Post
    i know sonic is blue. nothing my ass.
    hahahaha, I give you that. That was funny.
    Game over, game of death, deadly viper poison your soul into an hymnal crepe/baseball bat tag that ass like two hand touch/inhale the exquisite ses that brings you breath/only the dead that creep can flesh be munched

name a realy great game on dreamcast.............
    thats how i started, what the fuck are you talking about, if your talking about the ps3 games i hated on i ADMITED i was joking around. fuck this im over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Icurus View Post
    If you want man, I could name great games on the PS2, Cube, N64, XBOX, 360, PS3 (there is only 2 really good games by the way, despite what ya people can say). Shit I will go back to NES, SNES, GENESIS fuck that even further, Commodore 64, Caleco, Marty, Odyssey, Master System. Fucking game and watch, Pong. Seriously though, people on here please make educated assumptions. So, at least others can argue and disagree intelligently. Dont say random shit about games you think you know about.

same here, one of my favourite games EVER was desert/jungle/urban strike on the mega-drive (genesis in america) the freedom in that game was bullshit, i loved theme-park too, just because it was all up to you, no paths to follow - you just got to do the tasks yourself.

fredy mechs console history:
    sega master system
    nintendo (NES)
    sega mega drive
    super nintendo
    nintendo 64
    ps1
    xbox
    xbox 360

oh yeah and the original game boy which i still have WITH mortal kombat 2.

go back and check the posts, i never actualy shitted on a game, i did ask you if you thort they were great, but thats it. *last post on this stupid fucking topic*

you gotta admit tho - graphics dont make the game.
    that was the whole point of the post you quoted. graphic dont matter, especially since these next gen systems havent shown a dramatic improvement upon them since dreamcast. at this point if you want better graphics, turn off your video game and go outside.

gameplay is whats its all about. tecmo superbowl can fuck with any football game made for these next gen systems
    Christianity = White Supremacy

remember 'mutant league football' (and ice hockey came later) it was on genesis - that was the only american football game i got into, shit was crazy, you could kill the ref n shit, cheat, coolest game, i got the emu of it but playing old console games on keyboard just doesnt work with me :|

Veteran Member

dam you lot are sad. fredy mech is probably winning at being the biggest loser

remember 'mutant league football' (and ice hockey came later) it was on genesis - that was the only american football game i got into, shit was crazy, you could kill the ref n shit, cheat, coolest game, i got the emu of it but playing old console games on keyboard just doesnt work with me :|
    heard of it but i never played it.

another sports game that was THE shit was "coach K" for the genesis. i liked how you could break the rim in that game.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

One of the Best games in my opinion is Fight Night..so im looking forward to a new Fight Night comin out on 360..and also GTA.