Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Wu-Tang Clan v.s G-unit

Quote Originally Posted by Breaststroke & Butterfly View Post
    50 Cent has a movie career, extremely lucrative albums, product sponsoring, is young rich and handsome, has high media coverage, and is the #1 most well-known rapper in the world (along with Snoop.)

In the eyes of the average rap lover, the Wu-Tang Clan are a bunch of washed up, old-timers that can't sell shit. 50 WILL NOT beef with anyone like the WU. Nobody would beef with anyone if there is not a profitable business behind it. Close thread.
    Handsome? Wtf
    Non Ignorants

RIP

emceeeees kick tha bucket

Quote Originally Posted by Ticalrules View Post
    G-unit are a bunch of little bitch wannabe's, Aint no way they gonna make it if 50 keep dissin everyone he knows. He disses staten island for not havin a load of guns when have you ever heard Wu biggin up gun violence. and u sayin that the Wu don't have no more active members check Facebook if you wanna Wu Tang= 1,401,560, And G-unit= 414,722

Nuf sed, Peace

Nigga you look fucking stupid replying to a post several years old. Aint no way they gonna make it if 50 keeps dissin everyone he knows? Lol nigga G-unit made it in the mid 2000s and has already fallen out of relevance nobody cares about this G-unit Wu Tang shit anymore its stale as fuck and g-unit is barely active anymore unlike when this thread was started. Of course Wu-Tang is still relevant and G-unit is nothing - Wu Tang is legendary and G-unit was a short mediocre run with big promotion.

Regardless you look like a dumbfuck droppin these words in 2011, unless you got stuck in a fuckin time warp.
    Boston - NYC

No comparison, Wu-Tang forever
    MC Definition nuff said

Veteran Member

Word up, real talk homie. In 2013, look where G-Unit is? Nowhere. Most cats who liked them back in the day probably don't even remember it. Wu? They still here, like they always will be, Wu Tang Forever mothafuckas!

Its a sad day when you look back at this thread and the shit on the radio today makes you miss 50 and g-unit, I dont like 50 but would rather hear him than that "Hey I just met you" shite!

Quote Originally Posted by Willis View Post
    Its a sad day when you look back at this thread and the shit on the radio today makes you miss 50 and g-unit, I dont like 50 but would rather hear him than that "Hey I just met you" shite!
    There was a whole mess of bullshit in the mid 2000s as well though, imo G-Unit just fit pop's sound of the time. G-Unit would be right there with It's Goin' Down, Freak-A-Leek, Lean Back; pop hasn't changed much, the sound is just "futuristic" now. But I see what you mean with it being even more watered down.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Willis View Post
    I hate to admit it but I do quite like that joint. When I was at uni they used to play it in the gym all the time! I remember walking past a teen boy and a teen girl in the road and the teen boy was like "call me maybe" to the teen girl who was setting off in her car. That was only about 1 year ago but it brings back memories!

I know what you mean about 50 though. The early to mid 2000s were some crazy times, back then I used to miss the 90s, now I miss those days!