Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Wu-Tang Clan v.s G-unit

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidSwords32 View Post
    why would they make a song with game and then call it G-U not pt 2? game is an internet/studio thug and please dont test me with that shit, you all know he is one of the fakest cats out there, at least the people who actually know hip hop. fuck game.
    fuck this guy talkin about. Game is dope as hell, I accually know Hip-hop too, try checkin the mixtape scene when you get a chance

Quote Originally Posted by emperorles View Post
    50 Cent has a movie career, extremely lucrative albums, product sponsoring, is young rich and handsome, has high media coverage, and is the #1 most well-known rapper in the world (along with Snoop.)
    no homo.........smh

What can 50 possibly diss them on besides weak sales?

Fuck them.
    It's been twenty-two long hard years of still strugglin
    Survival got me buggin, but I'm alive on arrival
    I peep at the shape of the streets
    And stay awake to the ways of the world cause shit is deep.

-Inspectah Deck

Quote Originally Posted by rasoul36 View Post
    WU should make a song with THE GAME

TITLE: G U NOT pt.2

(game already killed dem JEW-unit faggots_!!!!!!!)
    dem faggets made more then 500,000 million
    http://www.openentrance.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/jay-z-beyonce-0614073.jpg

Come on lets be serious... Who really cares if 50 beefs with the Wu in 2008.

^neck bone lickin faggots

I don't see why ya'll hate all of the Unit just 'cause you don't like 50... Ya'll needa check out both of Bucks albums, Banks shit from H4M and before, Spider Locs mixtapes are the dopest around, Yayo's garbage though, Hot Rod ain't to bad but he only a punchline rapper, M.O.P is alright, Mobb Deep, can't really say much about them as of now, Mazaradi Fox is pretty tight, etc.. All I'm saying is G-Unit ain't even as bad as you guys make 'em out to be.

But anyway, G-Unit would still destroy them hense their fabase and exposure. It ain't about who's the better rapper... it's who can do the most damage, and 50 has been in an untouchable place for the past few years.

anyways
    Wu > G-Unit

Quote Originally Posted by Bg_Knocc_Out View Post
    I don't see why ya'll hate all of the Unit just 'cause you don't like 50... Ya'll needa check out both of Bucks albums, Banks shit from H4M and before, Spider Locs mixtapes are the dopest around, Yayo's garbage though, Hot Rod ain't to bad but he only a punchline rapper, M.O.P is alright, Mobb Deep, can't really say much about them as of now, Mazaradi Fox is pretty tight, etc.. All I'm saying is G-Unit ain't even as bad as you guys make 'em out to be.

But anyway, G-Unit would still destroy them hense their fabase and exposure. It ain't about who's the better rapper... it's who can do the most damage, and 50 has been in an untouchable place for the past few years.

anyways
    Wu > G-Unit
    ur suppoused to put a "<" not a ">" dumb ass nilla
    http://www.openentrance.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/jay-z-beyonce-0614073.jpg

MK tried 50 on the W, what? anyways........
    nothing is gonna happen. wu tang knows they shit on g-unit and i'm sure g-unit knows it too. ghost and 50 aren't cool, do you people forget ghost threw 50 down a flight of stairs way back. i'm sure they are ot enemies anymore but they aren't friends. GZA is not dissing 50, he was basically re saying what the crowd was saying. GZA knows 50 has NOTHING on him and never will, GZA speaks the truth and he just doesn't give a fuck and why would he. do you people honestly think get rich or die trying is even comparable to Liquid Swords, come on. even tho they fell off years ago Mobb deep would probably turn their back on 50 cent if he tried to diss wu. even if the both camps started dissing eachother Mobb and m.o.p. wouldn't participate in any diss tracks towards wu. lastly Cappa, Ghost and Killa Sin could stomp the entire gunit crew the fuck out. people NOBODY disses wu-tang, nobody. tupac disses everybody on hit em up except wu cause he knew they were the real shit........
    why would they make a song with game and then call it G-U not pt 2? game is an internet/studio thug and please dont test me with that shit, you all know he is one of the fakest cats out there, at least the people who actually know hip hop. fuck game.
    i'm not wasting my fingers on this fool. once again tho....game is the fakest emcee out there. true he does make some decent music, but like saigon says about prodigy, "if I were prodigy, i would hate on me too if i were him, cause he's been rapping about my life his entire career". i dunno about you people,but I like genuine people aka people who dont lie about shit. so on that note can someone answer my original question???........
    MK tried 50 on the W, what does that meannnnn????????!!!!!!!!

I'm back in the game, Smackin ya brain, Clappin dem things, Accurate aim, Snatching ya chain, Get back on the train, Traficking things, Package ya caine, Crack is the name, Sean is a rapper, But rappin is lame

^^^

oh plz man u talk about fake rap

what about wu tang? u think they still chop heads off,?

talkin about he is fake he is fake ..

wtf is fake? the whole rap game is fake . nobody does that shit ,

Suga Duga

MK tried 50 on the W, what does that meannnnn????????!!!!!!!!
    "fuck fame, i shoot a hole in a 50 cent piece to test my aim"

So do you guys really think 2008 is gonna be any different after all these years of tension?

Quote Originally Posted by HAN View Post
    will never happen. the wu are old men now 50 will not beef with rappers who aint gettin no media coverage
    50 music iz that of a old man.Same shit over,and over,and over.Not to mention 50,and g unit iz wack!!!!!!!

YOUR KING OF WUTANGCORP. Tony Bandana's Avatar

theres a older 50 Cent track floating out there called Fake Ass Niggaz ..about the Wu

it weak ...just like G Unit,

they not even in the same leauge, ball park ...universe , whatever.

GUnit...is for the mainstream punk shit.

ITS DIVISION ONE FOOTBALL!!!..... ITS THE BIG 12!!!!.....

IT AINT INTRAMURALS!!!.....

YOU GET 2 WEEKS BEFORE FINALS, A WEEK BEFORE THE SEMESTER AND WEEK BEFORE CAMP STARTS, THATS A MONTH!!!!...

AND YOU'RE COMPLAINING THAT YOU DONT GET 3 WEEKS.

GO PLAY INTRAMURALS BROTHER.......GO PLAY INTRAMURALS

brought to you by the Jim Rome Show the Free Post institute and the "this is a dumbass thread" coalition.
    Christianity = White Supremacy