Thread: I don't get the hype over the National Treasure movies?

Default I don't get the hype over the National Treasure movies?

I saw the first one, and it was about average at best. The plot idea was alright, but a PG rated action movie? I could see for kids and stuff, but it seems like a bunch of adults are liking these movies too, for some reason? I haven't seen the second one, but I didn't see a point in even making it in the first place. The first one had enough boring parts.

FRESH FISH

it's a cheap-ass indiana jones knockoff.
    first off, the sidekick's too goddamn sarcastic and it pisses me the fuck off.
    Nicholas Cage is a good actor but he's not fucking charismatic enough to carry that type of lead like Harrison Ford.
    The ending of the first one was awkward and it was too short. If you're gonna make an epic adventure movie then fucking make it an epic length. NIGGA.
    I hate that fucking shit and I hate the fucking goddamn Disney fucking corporation. They got whole families sucking them off and eating their cum and their shitty direct-to-dvd sequels and paying out the fucking asshole for it! GET SOME HOTTER FUCKING FEMALE LEADS TOO, NIGGA

JRoll

ya but the worst is when they make videogames off of the movies that sell for 20 bucks

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

I was in the Black Hills during the same time they were shooting the second film. They had security like crazy trying to keep people away from seeing any of the stars.

I like Nick Cage, I like alot of his movies... Weather Man, Family Man, Matchstick Men... I loved Lord of War! But the first National Treasure was hot garbage!!! If you got Nick Cage money you don't need to do wack-ass movies like National Treasure... He fuckin' up, no doubt.