Thread: Rza Nyc 12/29

Banned

Default Rza Nyc 12/29

Show got cut short because the mixer or something blew out, but it was good until then. Shyheim, Solomon Childs, and Freemurda were there. At one point Shyheim rapped something about the members of the Clan wanting to bring in other producers, but he's sticking with RZA.

Was anyone else there?

(On a side-note, there's at least one seriously shitheaded person working security at the Hiro Ballroom, and I hope he has a heart attack soon, or at least learns to have some manners.)

Mauling Panda's Rampage Dominus Santorini's Avatar

Damn Sun, I was suppose to go but I couldn't work that shit out. The Shyheim song you are talking about is called New Producers and it came out around 2005.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dominus Santorini View Post
    The Shyheim song you are talking about is called New Producers and it came out around 2005.
    Oh, so it is. It seemed the way he did it, though, that it was intentional... I mean it seemed like he said it in regards to what's currently going on. Although, I guess I'd have to be there again with this new knowledge of it being an old song in order to know for sure.

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH the blazed sage's Avatar

what tracks did RZA play?

A lot of fucking yuppies there. Most of whom didn't give a shit about the show. One bitch basically stood with her back to the crowd and argued with her bf while he ignored her. C Ray Walz was on stage. Crazy shit with the fight in the street afterwards. Here's some pics that i took.

king disguised as beggar. the silencer's Avatar

nice pics..

what songs was he doing??

DrunkenMasta303

theres a video of the show on shyheims myspace
    http://www.myspace.com/shyheimthemanchild

Fast Cars, B.O.B.B.Y., Grits, It's Yourz, Brooklyn Babies... I was disappointed that he wasn't able to perform Sickness, Must Be Bobby, Daily Routine, Build Strong, Unspoken Word etc.

Btw Solomon Childs and Freemurda sucks. Having to listen to them last night made me appreciate my least favorite Wu member (U-God) even more.

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH

Quote Originally Posted by DCasper View Post
    Fast Cars, B.O.B.B.Y., Grits, It's Yourz, Brooklyn Babies... I was disappointed that he wasn't able to perform Sickness, Must Be Bobby, Daily Routine, Build Strong, Unspoken Word etc.

Btw Solomon Childs and Freemurda sucks. Having to listen to them last night made me appreciate my least favorite Wu member (U-God) even more.

Rza was mad ill to watch.. i felt bad that brothers forgot their lines on stage!!!!!!.. that was very tough to watch because i seen walz on stage and know how sharp he is as an emcee!! so it's like if ur gonna forget ur lines definitely pass that mic!
    Rza and Shyheim were sharp as I expected..

DCasper.in regards to the fight.. what happened?

i got to meet the Sifu of Shaolin USA ..he was there rocking a kango ..which was kind ill to see ..haha..anyways.. i said what's up to him and that was a dope highlight 4 the night

it was good that free murder was there.. it took him a while to warm up.. but he got in a lil zone at one point but mostly..i was happy with Shyheim's energy!

very good to see dude out there.. i hope he gets rza beats to put out an album..
    Last edited by ravage; 12-30-2007 at 11:43 PM.
    you want something done right, do it yourself

Banned

Yea I didn't know anything about a fight, either. I guess I left before or after that...

The show was ok, nice to see RZA, everybody were high as fuck and forgot their lyrics all the time, especially the RZA. btw, Shyheim doesn't seem to like Freemurda =)
    -----> Check Rev. William Burks aka Chuuuch "Nigowkno", "Runnit" and "Ganja"
    -----> KAMi Genesis, vol1, vol2 and vol3- beat tapes
    https://open.spotify.com/artist/48z4...QcWWL0Pat0qEDQ

Holdin down the North Eastern corner of the U.S. Matrix

Had no idea about this show? Was this a last minute spur of the moment show or somethin? I watched clips of it on Shyhiems myspace page, it looked like it was a weak show? Really amateurish looking, like they were in the basment of somebody's house just messing around. Doesn't look like i missed anything. What venue was this at?
    Born intellectual...mind over matter...my mental splatter ya physical...so fast my movements are invisible...cut off the wingz to your trend...your not even that original

fuck shyheim is a small cat, anyone know his actual height ?