Thread: Wu Tour So Far??

SHAOLIN STUDENT

Default Wu Tour So Far??

I'm going to the WU show tomarrow in portland...any updates on how the shows have been so far for this tour??

Ive only seen reviews for the Chicago and Minniapolis concerts.

and i already know rza aint gonna be there..

Just got back from the show in Seattle, and overall, it was a great concert. A few things:

Only one mention at the end about 8 Diagrams, and then it was only asked if anyone bought it.

Alot of merch for sale, but strangely, no 8 Diagrams CDs. They had Ghost's new one, but no 8 Diagrams for sale.

Meth really steals the show, alot of energy. Crowd surfing, leading everyone in ODBs songs, etc. He actually went out into the crowd and STOOD on them. People were holding his feet and he was standing on the crowd. It was pretty cool. Everyone else was cool, but Meth really played it up. Meth was lighting blunt after blunt on stage, smoking part of it, then throwing it into the crowd. My wife caught one, said it was pretty good shit.

The newest song they did was "One Blood". Everything else was off of 36 Chambers and Wu Tang Forever. They also did songs from individual CDs (Bring the Pain, Brooklyn Zoo, a few from the GZA, etc). Mathmatics was the DJ, and No RZA, as you know.

Overall, it was a damn good show, and I would expect the Portland one to be about the same.

was not worthy......... dissapointing show.... for a new year........

anyone know if they will ever tour here in Canada?

denver show was wack. no meth, no rza... how can you call that wu-tang? was all set up like they were gonna tear shit down.. didnt happen.

FRESH FISH

The Burlington Show was pretty dope. Everyone was there except for RZA. Lots of energy and the perfect length. Can't wait to go tomorrow night again.

yea Method Man definitley owned the show in Philly but every1 was hype. lots of energy. good show.
    "There’s not too many jewels being dropped these days. Everyone wants to shake their ass. I call the club the devil’s box. Hip-hop is at an all-time low. It’s sad. It’s going nowhere but down. We’re living out the last days, the last two pages of the bible." - Ghostface Killah (REAL TALK)

WU-TANG, HIPHOP'S LAST HOPE!?!?!?

sounds like they need to switch their set lists a little, anyways.......Method Man is the greatest solo emcee ever.........

I'm back in the game, Smackin ya brain, Clappin dem things, Accurate aim, Snatching ya chain, Get back on the train, Traficking things, Package ya caine, Crack is the name, Sean is a rapper, But rappin is lame

I go to the show tonight in charleston SC