Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: 8 Diagrams Sales

Quote Originally Posted by "...." View Post
    ^^ no thanks.
    You'll get no where swinging from my nipples. Go find another screenname to "megabyte" off of.

Imperial1

"So sick wit it, I don't spit, I vomit"

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinDarts View Post
    European sales must easily be more than US sales. The album has actually been very well received over most of Europe.
    I believe that is because that who Rza has made the album for. He knew it would appeal to them overseas cats more than the U.S. cats and that's wack. That album don't get no more spins over here....
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by 002 View Post
    Soulja Boy - Crank dat instructional video on youtube
    Added: 6 months ago

Views: 27,305,828

04:01

More in Howto & Style
    i still ain't heard that song. i refuse to listen to it.

whats the numbers now?
    -----> Check Rev. William Burks aka Chuuuch "Nigowkno", "Runnit" and "Ganja"
    -----> KAMi Genesis, vol1, vol2 and vol3- beat tapes
    https://open.spotify.com/artist/48z4...QcWWL0Pat0qEDQ

Audio System/Diamond ShaolinDarts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    I believe that is because that who Rza has made the album for. He knew it would appeal to them overseas cats more than the U.S. cats and that's wack. That album don't get no more spins over here....
    Everything gets well received in Europe. From the weakest shit to the classic are virtually received the same. Maybe thats why, like you said, Rza made this one for Europe.
    That's why we do the do, just know who is who, acknowledge me all day, and understand Wu is Wu - Chef Raekwon

I'm hood ornaments, junkies win awards in my tournaments - Chef Raekwon

Quote Originally Posted by Knowledge God View Post
    i still ain't heard that song. i refuse to listen to it.
    You're very lucky, you don't want to hear it. Couldn't get away from that shit when it first came out over here.

Anyway, do the sales figures only include US sales? That's pretty stupid, Wu Tang got a worldwide fanbase. But I suppose that's just how they calculate it, nothing to do with Wu Tang

Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    You're very lucky, you don't want to hear it. Couldn't get away from that shit when it first came out over here.

Anyway, do the sales figures only include US sales? That's pretty stupid, Wu Tang got a worldwide fanbase. But I suppose that's just how they calculate it, nothing to do with Wu Tang
    yep the sales are almost always counted in US sales.. so when we're talking this or that artist gone platinum it's by only sales in America. there is world-wide sales to find for many LP's too, check discographys at wikipedia.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

so anyone knows any european sale numbers?