Thread: MC Ren Speaking The Truth About Wack Rappers On Mad Scientist Song

-

Default MC Ren Speaking The Truth About Wack Rappers On Mad Scientist Song

Mad Scientist is on his The Villain In Black album. He says cause i carry a big stick for niggas who never shot a BB gun always talking about a trigger LOL. Just to get paid, they make it all routine. Hear a firecracker pop, they running from the scene LOL. It's too many records out that saying nothing and radio stations ain't playing nothing. The shit gotta get back, it's time to mc. Too many new niggas ain't sure like Al B. Or wanna be Al and only care for the cream and pose like a bitch to get put in a magazine LOL. You ain't fresh, you ain't right on, you ain't the source. Nigga wanted to get with me but your shit was hoarse.

Cause niggas nowadays don't come with the funky stuff that i used to hear in 83 and 84 when shit had to be hardcore. Criminal minded, you've been blinded. I'm looking for some shit like that but can't find it. 6 in the morning, police at my door. Niggas don't make that kind of shit no more.

I've always been a MC Ren fan. I think he was the 2nd hardest dude in NWA behind Ice Cube. His solo albums are good but his last album Ruthless For Life was disappointing. I wish he would've did some more solo albums. He's always been a low-key dude.

JRoll

Yeah Ren was my favorite after Ice Cube. You ever hear Fuck What Ya Heard?

ephraimite

shit i been down with ren since nwa shit look at my age i was younger than yall when that came out.yall should check out his first ep with the mc ren is the final frontier he uses the krs one beat an mix it up west coast style classic shit oh an that shock of the hour album is fire too.what has he been up too?

MC Ren = One of the most underrated MC's EVER

-

GoldenArms6 i've heard Fuck What Ya Heard before. That's on his Shock Of The Hour album. I think that's his best album. 5thlion i got his first album Kiss My Black Azz that your talking about. I heard Final Frontier song on there that your talking about and he samples Boogie Down Productions The Bridge Is Over. Last album i heard from Ren was called Rencarnated and it sucked. The beats were terrible on there. Ren has complained a lot about record companies so i guess that's why he decided to stop rapping.

Yea! Ren is too hip hop!
    Yo!

I always or most of time liked Ren better than Cube. But I also always liked AZ Better than NaS Too! Over time ren still comes harder and better than cube to me.
    Yo!

FINAL FRONTIER

And that song about the bitch. Damn what was that name... With the window and the dad coming out with the belt.

Ren sure was the hardest. His lines was fucking pure.
    http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

he didn't stop rappin. he was on Public Enemy - Rebirth of a Nation the last time i checked. twice as a matter of fact. his verses were dope as ever.

the debut album: Better 8 Than Never NOW AVAILABLE!!!

coming soon to Newbury Comics!!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/8bzagnojusticenopeace
    http://www.myspace.com/8bzabeatspage

-

Jet Set, the song you're talking about is called Behind The Scenes. That song is very sexually graphic LOL.

Ren came out with an album I think maybe 1-2 years ago, I think it was entitled "The Villain Returns".

-

I never heard about that album. Where did you hear about it? Instead of MC Ren complaining about how shady these record companies are, he should've started his own record company and released some more albums. I get so tired of rappers complaining about record companies. Stop bitching and start your own label and do the music you wanna do because your fans will support you as long as the music is good.