Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Most in here need to conquer hatred first.

Banned

Default Most in here need to conquer hatred first.

In order to see events and histories more clearly. It is hindering progress, even on a small scale, here on this board, and on a larger scale in the world.

Biased thinking about others and not examining ones situation clearly can lead to this. Many of you are angry at whites still and this is somewhat understandable, although not to the extreme many take it.
    Examine English history, Dutch history, European whatever.....instead of resorting to name calling, maybe figure out WHY it happened. And look farther back and attempt to find out what caused it to happen.
    And don't stop there. Explore all parts of the globe. Know your people, that is....all the human inhabitants of earth. We are all connected...like it or not we are all brothers.
    Instead of resorting to lazy hatred and racism, educate yourself on an individual basis. Don't expect someone to give you this information. Seek it out yourself.

Search wisely, unbiasedly and rationally, and with the intent to UNDERSTAND your world, its people and its history.

Veteran Member

Try telling your fellow white people this so that they become better people to non-whites.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

most people in here need to be truthful to themselves first
    and deal with reality
    lmao @ most people

this is how evil people rally others up to think the same way they do

they try and pull as many people into their thinking by starting off a thread with

"Most people in here......"

this is a cowards move

name names and point out those who you wanna attack

put my name in the thread title and whoever else you think are these "Most People"

coward

you can't lift the sword from the caucasians neck

no one can lmao

the caucasian is enjoying his spoils of war all over the globe

he made slaves outa dam near every culture

he made the world just like him

with him on top

now he wants us all to be happy and forget the past

our people are suffering from the damage he continues to maintain

but he wants us to be happy with him and get along with the program

get a good job,get a house, a car and be good niggas

Yeah ur right its up to the few of us who know the truth about the past and keep trying to wake muthafucks up
    "Borough hopping, copping bricks, bags, burners and kicks City slickers, circling the strip, working them tricks"
    -Rebel INS the GREAT!!!

Banned

I am of european descent and I dont hate. I don't spread ethnocentric supremecist views.
    Prior to the Renaissance, in the Middle Ages, Europe was fighting for its life, being invaded on all sides, even from the north by its own (Vikings). This is why I say you should actually research correct history.

Sunny....just as your name portrays, you are a true contradiction. A black supremicist who doesn't even find his own women beautiful.

This post really may only expose hatred, but thats not what I intended.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Humanface Huggah View Post
    stop hating on others' right to hate.
    Stop hating on MY right to hate on others that hate......hater

STYLE

to add to sunnys well put statement...
    "most people" don't develop anti-white sentiment from books. "most people" have had personal experiences that led them to think what they think.

Banned

Stylemaster- Nothing is utopia. I'm betting your experience is alot better than most. Look at the big picture. What happened in America isn't going to change. What do you want? An apology... reparations?
    Neither would satisfy that type of mindset because no matter what you cannot change what happened.
    You have to deal with it and accept it. Just as ancestors white slave owners must deal with their guilt and accept that its what there forefathers did.
    YOu can bring up the obvious and live with a chip on your shoulder. Its your choice.

Personal experience for me is that I've heard more racist thing from blacks than anyone else. Thats MY experience. Do I hold a whole group hostage because of what some have said. No. Am I even mad at the racists ive encountered. Not really...when I was 13, 14 maybe i held a grudge, but when you grow up and see the world outside of your neighborhood (which alot of people need to do), you realize you are part of something bigger than some block beef or race bullshit.

Veteran Member

Don't blacks have the justification to hate, whereas whites have unjustified hate for us?

Tell your fellow whites to stop hating us.

Banned

diggy i think you hate more than anyone hates you.

I agree with Nicky 100%, your not gonna get anywhere if you keep saying whites are the most racist people.... At this stage in our history, whites are most liley the LEAST racist upon each nationality in the U.S.A. I see more racist blacks, Mexicans, Asians, etc than any white's I have ever met, and I've seen both sides of the people who are in different financial positions.

Banned

LOL right. Cuz all white people have this magical power to change the world and tell the leaders what to do and they will listen. We are under the foot of these people just as much as anyone.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Palehorse View Post
    yea the differnce between us and blacks is we aint scared of some hard work thats why it seems like whites got a edge on em

but yea co-sign

Quote Originally Posted by Bg_Knocc_Out View Post
    I agree with Nicky 100%, your not gonna get anywhere if you keep saying whites are the most racist people....

we don't have to say it - they prove that they are the most racist people on the planet